PDA

View Full Version : I guess he meant it.

OUDoc
3/21/2006, 09:51 AM
Look at the pics on that link. Sharp looking lawn. Worth killing someone. :rolleyes:

UNION TOWNSHIP - Fifteen-year-old Larry Mugrage was on his way home to get a video game when he was shot dead, said a neighbor whose teenage stepsons and brother were regular playmates of the victim.

"He was just walking home," Alicia Holt said.

The afternoon shooting followed a confrontation four hours earlier between the teen and another neighbor, 66-year-old Charles Martin, after Mugrage had stepped on the lawn of Martin's Hawthorne Drive home, Holt said.

"He came out cussing at Larry," said Holt, 24, who lives several houses away from Martin's and Mugrage's homes on the same side of the street. "They just had words."

Union Township police have charged Martin with murder. Police said Martin fired two rounds from a .410-gauge shotgun at the teen. An autopsy will determine if more than one blast struck the victim.

Martin called 911 Sunday to report the shooting.

"I just killed a kid," he calmly told the 911 operator.

Martin said the victim, his parents and other youths had been harassing him for five years.

"I shot him with a (word deleted) .410 shotgun twice," Martin said. "He's laying in the yard."

Investigators plan to present the case to a grand jury Wednesday, Lt. Scott Gaviglia said.

Martin was arraigned Monday afternoon in Clermont County Municipal Court. Judge James A. Shriver ordered him held without bond pending a Thursday hearing.

Martin, handcuffed and dressed in an orange jail uniform, did not speak during the hearing. He remains in the Clermont County Jail.

Assistant Clermont County Prosecutor Mark Tekulve had requested that Martin be held without bond, calling the shooting "essentially a premeditated act" that was both "cruel" and "cowardly."

"We understand the young man was in the street when the shooting occurred," Tekulve said.

Assistant Public Defender Lauri Viney told the judge that Martin was a retired employee of the Ford Motor Co., where he had worked for 30 years, and that he had no criminal record.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060321/NEWS01/603210334/-1/CINCI

sanantoniosooner
3/21/2006, 10:05 AM
You know every dog in the neighborhood has dumped on that lawn since he's no longer there to protect it.

OUDoc
3/21/2006, 10:07 AM
You know every dog in the neighborhood has dumped on that lawn since he's no longer there to protect it.
Probably all the kid's friends, too.

sanantoniosooner
3/21/2006, 10:09 AM
He'll probably get a sodlayer for a cellmate.

yermom
3/21/2006, 10:18 AM
i need to post this story in my yard

yermom
3/21/2006, 10:18 AM
and a dirt nap is too good for that old ****er

olevetonahill
3/21/2006, 12:12 PM
when I first saw the pic of the dude I thought it was :mack:

TUSooner
3/21/2006, 12:26 PM
What a stupid useless dumbf"ck of a mean stupid useless F"cked up old man. Lynching seems like a real good idea right now.

GDC
3/21/2006, 12:43 PM
dang

85Sooner
3/21/2006, 12:56 PM
I guess kids need to quit argueing with their elderly neighbors.

LoyalFan
3/21/2006, 12:56 PM
Step on my grass?...Make my day!

Loyal"Da' Mower"Fan

mrowl
3/21/2006, 12:58 PM
http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/img/episode/season06/episode66_1.jpg