PDA

View Full Version : CSI Miami

Norm In Norman
3/20/2006, 10:13 PM
For some reason I rarely remember to watch "2 1/2 men" or especially "how I met your mother", but I can always seem to catch CSI Miami. And it's bad. Really bad. I can't think of one of the characters I like. Especially that blonde chick. She is annoying as hell. Although the main character is his own special brand of annoying.

Stanley1
3/20/2006, 10:15 PM
I like it.

royalfan5
3/20/2006, 10:17 PM
But at least David Caruso is gainfully employed.

Norm In Norman
3/20/2006, 10:18 PM
I like it.
What other things do you like? Spinach? Chick flicks? The color pink? Def Leppard? If so, i think I see a pattern.

Stanley1
3/20/2006, 10:20 PM
What other things do you like? Spinach? Chick flicks? The color pink? Def Leppard? If so, i think I see a pattern.

No. Sometimes. No. Yes.

:D

Norm In Norman
3/20/2006, 10:21 PM
But at least David Caruso is gainfully employed.
If he puts his hands on his hips and cocks his head to the side ONE MORE TIME, I swear I'm going to stab someone in the neck with a pencil.

afs
3/20/2006, 10:21 PM
David Caruso's drama / acting is horrible

Norm In Norman
3/20/2006, 10:23 PM
No. Sometimes. No. Yes.

:D
Damn. There has to be some reason you like that show, and evidently the answer isn't "I'm the opposite of Norm".

Sooner51
those shades of his are tired.

Norm In Norman
EXACTLY.

afs
it's the only reason i watch that show

HoserSooner
3/20/2006, 10:24 PM
He is the coolest character on any show on TV right now. There isn't a person alive who acts that composed all of the time. I love the show, but his character just makes it a little bit too unbelieveable.

And they aren't fooling anyone with those panoramic shots of Miami. Sure it looks good from the water, but that's about it.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/20/2006, 10:35 PM
does anyone else play "what will the corny intro line be tonight?" my wife gets ****ed when i guess it...

Norm In Norman
3/20/2006, 10:40 PM
Every line that blonde chick says is corny.

afs
3/20/2006, 11:01 PM
the bikini's were nice.

Cam
3/20/2006, 11:10 PM
[Horatio Cain] And that,

is why I'm the actor and you're a message board poster.:cool: [/Horatio Cain]

He's just too damn corny.

RacerX
3/21/2006, 12:09 AM
Ike, pretend your David Caruso's career.

Taxman71
3/21/2006, 07:37 AM
2 and1/2 men rocks. The girlfriend is smokin.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/21/2006, 07:43 AM
David Caruso = William Shatner of the 2000's!

Harry Beanbag
3/21/2006, 08:46 AM
But I think William Shatner always knew he was a joke, that's what made him cool. Caruso hasn't figured it out yet.

Taxman71
3/21/2006, 10:00 AM
David Caruso = William Shatner of the 2000's!

[tilting my head]That.......................is where you're wrong.[tilting my head]

When Caruso bangs the hot Cuban sister of his co-worker, you guys will all eat crow. Right now, Shatner has the edge just for doin the green chick in space.

OU Adonis
3/21/2006, 10:07 AM
CSI: Weekends ownz.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/21/2006, 10:37 AM
[tilting my head]That.......................is where you're wrong.[tilting my head]

When Caruso bangs the hot Cuban sister of his co-worker, you guys will all eat crow. Right now, Shatner has the edge just for doin the green chick in space.

Unfortunately she'll probably "die" before he gets that chance...Oh the angst...

Rhino
3/21/2006, 11:32 AM
A girl I grew up with (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1881004/) was a victim on last week's CSI: Miami.

does anyone else play "what will the corny intro line be tonight?" my wife gets ****ed when i guess it... I do that all the time when I catch CSI:LV.

Poor guy, dying out here in the desert...

Yeah, a desert...of murder!

(dun-dun dun-dun)

Taxman71
3/21/2006, 01:14 PM
Actually, I find CSI Miami less corny than the original and much less so than CSI: NY, which is nearly too corny to watch in spite of the greatness that is Gary Sinise.

proud gonzo
3/21/2006, 01:19 PM
If he puts his hands on his hips and cocks his head to the side ONE MORE TIME, I swear I'm going to stab someone in the neck with a pencil.
exactly. Worst actor ever. I hate watching that show so much I didn't even know there WERE other characters. I was too blinded by his talentless smarmy bastard-ness.

SoonerInKCMO
3/21/2006, 01:26 PM
It takes a special kind of hillbilly to keep watching a show that he/she hates.

sooneron
3/21/2006, 01:43 PM
Yep. Just ask tuba about all the leftist influence in it.

Seriously, Caruso is some of the greatest suckage to come down the pike in a long time. Eye candy is the only reason to watch that show. I can't stand the cocky ricky martin dood. The west wing chick is too annoying and the coroner woman from News Radio is tired as hell. I swear she calls every stiff on her table "poor baby" EVERY FUGGIN WEEK!!
It has to be the most watched/most hated show on tv.
The little Jake Gyllenhall dood is boring as hell, too. They killed off the only cool person the show and he was cool cuz he wasn't trying to be. Now he's on the unit.

Have I mentioned the redneck deputy dog cop yet? He sucks too. I liked him better when he was getting blown away by Lithgow on a mountain somewhere in Colorado! Wait a minute, did Stallone kill him? I can't remember that craptastic movie right now.

Stanley1
3/21/2006, 01:49 PM
Dang guys, the show is set in Miami, that is the way Miamians act. Its damn good acting if ya ask me.

Harry Beanbag
3/21/2006, 02:10 PM
Actually, I find CSI Miami less corny than the original and much less so than CSI: NY, which is nearly too corny to watch in spite of the greatness that is Gary Sinise.

CSI: NY is flat out ridiculously corny and unwatchable. Sinise is always good, but all the other acting in that show is soap opera bad.

I stopped watching after the second episode the first year when the rat ate the bullet. :rolleyes:

SnappyDaze
3/21/2006, 02:13 PM
CSI: Miami is the only CSI that I don't like

Scott D
3/21/2006, 02:14 PM
CSI: NY is flat out ridiculously corny and unwatchable. Sinise is always good, but all the other acting in that show is soap opera bad.

I stopped watching after the second episode the first year when the rat ate the bullet. :rolleyes:

especially what's her face...Melina Kelikeneedstobuyavowel.

She is by far the most annoying character on that show. Your show Judging Amy sucked also.

Harry Beanbag
3/21/2006, 02:16 PM
especially what's her face...Melina Kelikeneedstobuyavowel.

She is by far the most annoying character on that show. Your show Judging Amy sucked also.

Yeah, she's horrible. The blond dude is also atrocious.

I think the new Latina chicka on Without a Trace is a fugitive from CSI: NY.

Scott D
3/21/2006, 02:21 PM
Probably, they killed off her character at the beginning of this last season because she dropped from the cast due to travel issues. Then again, they were actually suppossed to be taking Harper Hill out of the morgue and giving him field work as well.

Taxman71
3/21/2006, 02:40 PM

I quit watching because of the dude and dudette who were always in competition to see who had the most overdone yankee accent. Brutal.

Wasn't it also CSI: NY when the dude decapitated another guy with a sword while hanging upside down and the head just stayed sitting on the body. Very believable.

proud gonzo
3/21/2006, 04:14 PM
:D actually, I only watch it when i'm in kansas. My parents like all the CSI shows.

Stanley1
3/21/2006, 04:21 PM
:D actually, I only watch it when i'm in kansas.

Liar.

proud gonzo
3/21/2006, 04:38 PM
Liar.
you're just trying to pick a fight :P

NormanPride
3/21/2006, 04:46 PM
:dean: You all watch way too much TV. :dean:

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/21/2006, 04:53 PM
its more like a puppet show, only the string on caruso's head is broken...

Stanley1
3/21/2006, 04:54 PM
you're just trying to pick a fight :P

And obviously it isn't working. :D

proud gonzo
3/21/2006, 04:56 PM
And obviously it isn't working. :D
gdc beat you to it :D;)

(psst! don't make fun of wrestling--he's sensitive!)

RacerX
3/21/2006, 10:51 PM
PG is on a quest to get every thread on this board locked.:D

jrsooner
3/21/2006, 11:01 PM
does anyone else play "what will the corny intro line be tonight?" my wife gets ****ed when i guess it...Nope...what I started was the name the chick game at our house...

CSI: LV
Stripper chick
QC Babe

CSI: Miami
Gun Babe

CSI: NY
Sultry Babe
Hick Chick

My wife dreads it will come to the point where I'll start doing it with other shows. But then again, she's quick to point out that Dorothy in Oz is actually a serial killer for witches. :)

Norm In Norman
4/17/2006, 09:16 PM
OMG, why do I watch this stupid show?

afs
4/17/2006, 10:52 PM
After that ending I am officially done with this show.

pb4ou
4/17/2006, 10:53 PM
why?

proud gonzo
4/17/2006, 10:54 PM
OMG, why do I watch this stupid show?

because you just can't resist that sassy little head tilt

Norm In Norman
4/18/2006, 07:26 AM
Sassy? Try crappy.

I did a good job of not paying too much attention last night. Who the **** police officer drives a Hum-V? I'm sure when the writers wrote the Hummer driving out of the explosion at the end they all gave each other high fives while saying "Money!"

Sooner in Tampa
4/18/2006, 07:35 AM
I am pleased to say that I have not watched an entire episode of CSI: Miami. Horatio is just too annoying...he is the king of overacting.

Taxman71
4/18/2006, 08:57 AM
I didn't see last night. Was it worse than the girl who was killed by a bucket of spent bullets thrust at her by hurricane winds?

Sooner in Tampa
4/18/2006, 09:03 AM
I didn't see last night. Was it worse than the girl who was killed by a bucket of spent bullets thrust at her by hurricane winds?:confused: :eek: :confused: :confused: :eek: This was actually a show?

Norm In Norman
4/18/2006, 09:10 AM
I didn't see last night. Was it worse than the girl who was killed by a bucket of spent bullets thrust at her by hurricane winds?
Let's see what I can remember of it:

Fat guy gets killed in parking lot by some sort of hand held hole punching device
Bank Robbery
Tsunami
Hide from Tsunami in vault
Exploding Hotel
Guy saved from hotel by Hummer after demolitions are set off
400 boats, planes, and helicopters moving at top speed get bad guy in middle of ocean. Bad guy doesn't hear 400 vehicles until they are 10 feet away

I dunno ... what do you think?

Taxman71
4/18/2006, 09:26 AM
:confused: :eek: :confused: :confused: :eek: This was actually a show?

Yes, girl lives is fear so learns to shoot in her backyard. Because she is anal (prolly an accountant), she digs the bullets out of the target tree and collects them in a bucket. While she is fighting with her ex-husband over a boombox, hurricane winds overturn the bucket causing the bullets to hurl towards the girl at a high rate of speed, hitting her in the head and killing her (note: only one of dozens of bullets hit her somehow). Ex-husband let her die and is caught by Miami's finest hauling other goodies out of the ex's house when the dead girl is found. Instead of murder charges, the ex gets hit with burglary.

[tilting head]and that sir...........is why crime does not pay[tilting head]

sooneron
4/18/2006, 11:09 AM
That tsunami one was a repeat. I found it to be poor taste the first time (Capitalizing on the tsunami fever). I still watched it just to laugh at Caruso and everyone else on the show.

Then again, the entire show is in poor taste.

Veritas
4/18/2006, 11:19 AM
Ok, here is how my wife and I have made CSI:Miami watchable: bet on it!

1) Bet on the number of times Horatio will remove/don his sunglasses. The high to this point is 7; the low is 2.

2) This one applies to all CSIs: bet on who will be featured in the "funky science montage". You know what I'm talking about: one of the actors tricked out in a lab coat and goggles dripping something into a test tube while trip-hop plays in the background.

3) Bet on the gender and approximate age of who will be in the "Tender Horatio scene." Again, you know the scenes...Horatio with his M-frames off, head cocked to the right, spraying his coffee breath in the face of some child whose Mom got hacked to bits, the female whose husband got hacked to bits, or one his CSIs whose sister is dying of cancer, yet maintains an implausibly tight booty and bodacious rack. Bonus points for predicting the idiotic "closing phrase" Horatio uses: "We're......going to be ok," "I'll.......make this right," "You just......let me take care of you." You get the idea.

Stanley1
4/18/2006, 11:24 AM

1) Bet on the number of times Horatio will remove/don his sunglasses. The high to this point is 7; the low is 2.

2) This one applies to all CSIs: bet on who will be featured in the "funky science montage". You know what I'm talking about: one of the actors tricked out in a lab coat and goggles dripping something into a test tube while trip-hop plays in the background.

3) Bet on the gender and approximate age of who will be in the "Tender Horatio scene." Again, you know the scenes...Horatio with his M-frames off, head cocked to the right, spraying his coffee breath in the face of some child whose Mom got hacked to bits, the female whose husband got hacked to bits, or one his CSIs whose sister is dying of cancer, yet maintains an implausibly tight booty and bodacious rack. Bonus points for predicting the idiotic "closing phrase" Horatio uses: "We're......going to be ok," "I'll.......make this right," "You just......let me take care of you." You get the idea.

heh

Sooner in Tampa
4/18/2006, 11:44 AM
That is way too much work just to watch a tv show.

Norm In Norman
4/18/2006, 11:49 AM

This might help you add to your game (from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Csi_miami)):

Horatio Caine (David Caruso), head of the Miami-Dade crime lab, a forensic analyst and former bomb squad officer. He's very protective towards his people. Horatio is sometimes called 'H' by his team. His trademark is putting on and removing his sunglasses, often several times in an episode. He often stands sideways to the person he is speaking to and tilts his head slightly. Additionally, he frequently smiles flirtatiously at his primary suspect. Usually within the first 30 seconds after the crime sequence is shown, he greets Frank Tripp using his name, and asking a question or commenting about the crime. He has become somewhat of a cult icon.

Czar Soonerov
2/26/2007, 07:04 PM
http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos/08/jim-carrey-csi-miami

Norm In Norman
2/26/2007, 11:15 PM
HA! That's great.

Rhino
2/27/2007, 12:31 AM
YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (http://www.dustyscott.com/caruso/)

TopDawg
2/27/2007, 12:48 AM
YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! (http://www.dustyscott.com/caruso/)

The video on this one should totally start with the "...Here we go" one.

Jim Carrey looks weird with long hair.

Well, he looks goofy-weird with short hair. He looks kinda scary-weird with long hair.

hurricane'bone
6/22/2008, 10:54 PM
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/5894/1214021858415mr0.jpg

def_lazer_fc
6/23/2008, 12:31 AM
you guys are the reason arrested development was cancelled. :mad: :mad: ;)

Czar Soonerov
6/23/2008, 07:46 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pBK5gAXSXuU&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pBK5gAXSXuU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>