PDA

View Full Version : 24

Stanley1
3/20/2006, 10:06 PM
Holy crap, this show keeps getting better and better.

Sorry, couldn't find the old thread to bump.

SoonerBorn68
3/20/2006, 10:07 PM
Audrey?! :eek:

Stanley1
3/20/2006, 10:12 PM

And what the heck does the ex-President's brother know?

OUinFLA
3/20/2006, 10:48 PM
that D Palmer isnt really dead.

He's off defending the country as an undercover Ranger nowdays.

afs
3/20/2006, 10:49 PM
now Jack's gonna have the huns and the hans after him.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/20/2006, 10:51 PM
now Jack's gonna have the huns and the hans after him.Next we'll find out he's a double agent for the Krauts.

afs
3/20/2006, 11:05 PM

say it isn't so. you're too hot.

OUinFLA
3/20/2006, 11:19 PM
hawt women can be bad too.

Mixer!
3/20/2006, 11:55 PM
I knew Jack Bauer was eventually going to choke a bitch, but I never thought it would be Audrey.

Stanley1
3/20/2006, 11:59 PM
I knew Jack Bauer was eventually going to choke a bitch, but I never thought it would be Audrey.

lol

Sooner98
3/21/2006, 12:02 AM
He choked Nina in Season 2 also. She was one evil beyonce.

Something tells me Audrey's not the mole...she's being set up here.

I was wondering this week if Tony was really dead for sure. That question was answered at about 8:00:01.

pb4ou
3/21/2006, 01:01 AM
I bet Audrey is involved. I somehow how had a feeling she was.

Then it happened. "I knew it", I said. It was probably her poor attempt to get back at the goverment who alledgelly killed off Jack. Or so she thought.

Once she realized that Jack was alive, the wheels were already in motion.

IMO...we will see as the season rolls on.

mrowl
3/21/2006, 06:45 AM
what does palmers little brother know???? :mad:

jeremy885
3/21/2006, 08:52 AM
I missed an hour and a half of the show. The last scene I saw was Edger dying and then I picked it up with the German spy on the roof.

How did they clean up CTU so fast?
What happened to Kim (please tell me they finally killed her off)?
What happened to Tony, Robocop, and the hobbit?

Soonrboy
3/21/2006, 08:56 AM
The actress who plays audrey is getting her own series next fall, so she is gone, I presume.

I think Palmer, Jr. knows something about the vice-prez

Mixer!
3/21/2006, 12:02 PM
Tony - killed by Henderson(Robocop), who withstood the hyoscine-pentothal. Henderson booked near the end of last week's episode.

Hobbit(McGill) - Left the safe room to de-activate the computer program that kept the AC from expelling the centox gas. Died back in the safe room after breathing the air.

Kim - left with her shrink, but not before Jack told him to get her the hell away from L.A.

7:00PM - 8:00PM (http://www.fox.com/24/episodes/7pm.htm)

swardboy
3/21/2006, 12:07 PM
Chloe's my favorite...girl's got 'nads I tell ya! Jack owes her big time....

Beef
3/21/2006, 12:30 PM
that D Palmer isnt really dead.

He's off defending the country as an undercover Ranger nowdays.
I think he's working with Chuck Norris in what will be a new spin-off.

Stanley1
3/21/2006, 12:38 PM
I think he's working with Chuck Norris in what will be a new spin-off.

Chuck Norris only has two speeds.....walk and kill.

Jimminy Crimson
3/21/2006, 12:43 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about Stan's cutoff age. ;)

Stanley1
3/21/2006, 12:45 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about Stan's cutoff age. ;)

24? That is much too high.

Jimminy Crimson
3/21/2006, 12:50 PM
24? That is much too high.

Me too, bro, me too! :texan:

tulsaoilerfan
3/21/2006, 06:04 PM
I still think the Vice Prez is involved in this somehow, or maybe even Novak; as for the Audrey twist, i think my jaw hit the floor and is still there!!

john

Stanley1
3/27/2006, 11:07 PM
Holy crap. So is it the First Lady? The VP?

ChickSoonerFan
3/27/2006, 11:18 PM
I told you it was a good one. But where did you get the First Lady or VP? I missed next week previews...was it in that?

Stanley1
3/27/2006, 11:21 PM
I told you it was a good one. But where did you get the First Lady or VP? I missed next week previews...was it in that?

Yep, showed Palmer's brother questioning the Asian lady that is always with the First Lady. She says something like "I know who's behind all of this today". :eek:

ChickSoonerFan
3/27/2006, 11:25 PM
Yep, showed Palmer's brother questioning the Asian lady that is always with the First Lady. She says something like "I know who's behind all of this today". :eek:

You think she is Asian? I mean I know that has nothing to do with it but I never thought of her as Asian..

but anyway...you are right about the :eek:

Can't wait till the next show

Stanley1
3/27/2006, 11:27 PM
You think she is Asian? I mean I know that has nothing to do with it but I never thought of her as Asian..

Why you calling me out on the board woman? I'm not a violent man, but if that happens again.....

I said the biotch was Asian.

;)

Sooner_Bob
3/27/2006, 11:27 PM
The VP or the 1st lady . . . I never gave much thought to either of them being involved.

This is gettin' good.

bri
3/27/2006, 11:30 PM
The Veep would be too obvious (since he's in the middle of a power grab as it is...), and while I think the First Lady is way too useless to orchestrate something this elaborate, I hope it IS her...just so they'd have an excuse to kill her. :D

jeremy885
3/27/2006, 11:33 PM
What in the hell was the sub plot about sexual harrasment for?

ChickSoonerFan
3/27/2006, 11:37 PM
Why you calling me out on the board woman? I'm not a violent man, but if that happens again.....

I said the biotch was Asian.

;)

:rolleyes:

If it happens again.....what?

:D

Stanley1
3/27/2006, 11:38 PM
What in the hell was the sub plot about sexual harrasment for?

I dunno, but that new girl is a FREAK.

bri
3/27/2006, 11:50 PM
Yeah, I'm assuming that subplot will go somewhere...otherwise it's just REALLY misplaced comic relief.

Sooner98
3/27/2006, 11:50 PM
Yep, sexual harrasment girl had quite a psychotic moment there - she's going to be nothing but trouble for CTU. Hopefully Jack will end up choke-slamming her like he did Audrey!

I had a feeling we hadn't seen the last of Evelyn - she always seemed like one of those seemingly extraneous characters who could end up playing a major role in the end.

ChickSoonerFan
3/27/2006, 11:57 PM
and she can't act very well. IMO.

again, not that that has anything really to do with what you guys are talking about. But she can't.

Sooner_Bob
3/28/2006, 12:00 AM
Did you see the way Chick just posted in this thread. That wasn't right.

:P

ChickSoonerFan
3/28/2006, 12:02 AM
Did you see the way Chick just posted in this thread. That wasn't right.

:P

You. Wish. ;)

Sooner_Bob
3/28/2006, 12:06 AM
Heh

3/28/2006, 12:21 AM
So, is there any more nerve gas left, or did they release it all in the naturalgas pump station? If it's all gone, who will jack find next to combat?

ChickSoonerFan
3/28/2006, 12:25 AM
So, is there any more nerve gas left, or did they release it all in the naturalgas pump station? If it's all gone, who will jack find next to combat?

The Asian girl.

Sooner98
3/28/2006, 12:35 AM
This season might be paralleling season 2 - now that the terrorist threat is apparently over, it will turn into a political fight, with Jack of course following leads from one person to the next, to get to the head bad guy.

Mixer!
3/28/2006, 01:31 AM
So, is there any more nerve gas left, or did they release it all in the natural gas pump station? If it's all gone, who will jack find next to combat?
http://chicago.metblogs.com/photos/robocop.jpg http://www.lynchtown.com/immagini/TP-Leland.jpg

pb4ou
3/28/2006, 01:50 AM
I still don't trust Audrey

Beef
3/28/2006, 09:36 AM
Jack will keep fighting until the nucular holocast happens and the only things on the planet are cockroaches and him. Then I will feel sorry for the cockroaches because they will be gone.

Stanley1
3/28/2006, 09:38 AM
The Asian girl.

Why do you hate Orientals?

Beef
3/28/2006, 09:47 AM
Why do you hate Orientals?
Post reported.

Sooner in Tampa
3/28/2006, 10:03 AM
I still don't trust AudreyI think she is legit...my money is on the VP.

Sooner in Tampa
3/28/2006, 10:06 AM
So, is there any more nerve gas left, or did they release it all in the naturalgas pump station? If it's all gone, who will jack find next to combat?Jack is going to be going after who is the lead culprit. I hope that he choke slams that sorry *** excuse for a President.

OUinFLA
3/28/2006, 10:43 AM
Jack is going to be going after who is the lead culprit. I hope that he choke slams that sorry *** excuse for a President.

yeah! and bumps uglies with the first lady too!

"24 - a season of pron. 2007"

Sooner98
3/28/2006, 01:21 PM
yeah! and bumps uglies with the first lady too!

I have a feeling that she will eventually be gettin' freaky with Aaron the Secret Service guy. He is almost as much of a bada$$ as Jack is.

Hatfield
3/28/2006, 01:56 PM
VP probably had his hands in it since he got the pres to issue a curfew...putting people in their homes....which would have killed many more since that is where the gas was going.......

OUinFLA
4/3/2006, 09:04 PM
OM!!! the wimp is behind it all! I hope the first lady cuts him off !
literally !

bri
4/3/2006, 09:13 PM
Ho. Lee. Crap.

This show RULES.

tulsaoilerfan
4/3/2006, 09:49 PM
Well how's that for a plot twist tonight?

bri
4/3/2006, 09:51 PM
Man, he went from "weasel" to "fiendish weasel" in the span of five seconds...:D

Stanley1
4/3/2006, 10:00 PM
Didn't really see THAT coming. Geez.

bri
4/3/2006, 10:02 PM
I just liked that Fox thought ANYONE was stupid enough to think that Jack didn't just stare at the explosion and threaten to kick its *** if it messed with him. "Will he survive?" Yeah, right. It's more like, "Will the explosion survive?"

ChickSoonerFan
4/3/2006, 10:08 PM
Proves he is a wuss. He is a wuss.

Sooner98
4/3/2006, 10:55 PM
Is he really a wuss, or is it just an act? He could go down as TV's #1 villain of all time. I love it! Sort of a "redemption" from his previous wussage, albeit an evil redemption.

4/4/2006, 01:04 AM
Sure hope the real Executive Branch isn't ever that f**k*d up, or we'll WISH we were in N. Korea or Iran. Who needs both a POTUS and VPOTUS both screwed up with terrorism and/or a hare-brained internal power grab?, and not even on the same page-or are they?

pb4ou
4/4/2006, 01:13 AM
Didn't really see THAT coming. Geez.

Neither did I, my friend. Yowza!!!

Sooner in Tampa
4/4/2006, 05:11 AM
What an incredible show!!! Well, now Jack gets to do battle with the military.

mrowl
4/4/2006, 06:04 AM
WOW, great twist last night.

Now I have to go back and watch all of the episodes and figure out if there were any hints...

OUinFLA
4/4/2006, 08:29 AM
WOW, great twist last night.

Now I have to go back and watch all of the episodes and figure out if there were any hints...

you need professional help.
and I dont mean with diciphering the show.

mrowl
4/4/2006, 08:36 AM
you need professional help.
and I dont mean with diciphering the show.

yes, I know. I just realized that the tivo only has the last 5 hours on it. Oh well, the DVD comes out in the fall. :D

Mixer!
4/4/2006, 08:53 AM
Logan & Gardner are in this together; Novick might be also (too soon to tell - he's already the fall guy for the Russian motorcade incident). Mrs. Logan and Aaron Pierce are in grave danger.

Right now, I see Logan making it through to the end, tarnished but unscathed. Buckaroo Banzai goes down last to Jack before he and Chloe both go on the run.

OUinFLA
4/4/2006, 08:59 AM
Jack and Chloe...........now that would be a pair .
Capable of breeding babies that come out with a sneer on their face and a gun in both hands.

Has that girl EVAR smiled?

Sooner in Tampa
4/4/2006, 09:10 AM
Jack and Chloe...that would be a pair...a ****ed off kid who is ALWAYS yelling.

jeremy885
4/4/2006, 09:14 AM
Jack and Chloe...that would be a pair...a ****ed off kid who is ALWAYS yelling.

Kim?

Getem
4/4/2006, 06:00 PM
I love this show, but how was the nerve gas going to get into peoples homes? It's not like natural gas comes out of a faucet or something. I guess the corrosive agent was supposed to break down rubber seals, but I don't know that there are any in a natural gas system.

Also, Jack cried when Tony died. Chuck Norris never cried.

mrowl
4/4/2006, 06:17 PM
Also, Jack cried when Tony died. Chuck Norris never cried.

I think Chuck Norris cried when that kid had aids.

Sooner98
4/10/2006, 05:51 PM
Bumpsky for tonight.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2006-04-09-24-prez_x.htm?csp=34

In the latest of 24's sharp left turns, the weasel turns out to be the villain.
Ineffectual, weak-kneed President Charles Logan was the man responsible for putting deadly nerve gas into the hands of Russian terrorists. As usual, the plan went horribly awry.

But the complicit commander in chief provides the fuel for this season's final third, beginning tonight (Fox, 9 ET/PT), and shines a spotlight on Gregory Itzin, 57, a veteran character actor who has made Logan a career-defining role. He says fans call Logan "prickly, irritating, vacillating and worm-like. All that sort of stuff has been thrown at me."

Itzin loves every minute of it. The role marks "the culmination of a long TV political career" playing countless district attorneys (Matlock, The Practice), the FBI director (NCIS), a State Department rep (The West Wing) and other "wordy mouthpieces" on law and crime shows. Usually, "I am a foil or information pusher or nemesis. This is the first time I have been allowed to create a character with many facets."

For some viewers, the latest facet was hard to swallow, even by the plausibility-stretching rules of 24, which is enjoying its strongest season in the ratings, averaging 14 million viewers.

Producers decided in October that Logan would be the villain, but Itzin was told much later. He played early scenes — accusing aide Walt Cummings of treason — with no knowledge of Logan's complicity. "When I found out, I'm sure it was psychological, but I got almost physically ill," he says. Yet "I had a sense that the string was running out; I couldn't continue to be the same guy and have it be as interesting."

Executive producer Evan Katz says the revelation was no Jekyll-and-Hyde moment for Logan, who had only been acting feeble. "It's not a ridiculous contrast; it's more a man hiding a secret and being a little smarter about how he projects himself than we thought."

"How many times have we been duped by someone we thought was stupid?" says star Kiefer Sutherland. "When people are underestimated, it becomes very dangerous; it gives them a sort of cover." He says the shock owes much to Itzin's layered, gear-shifting portrayal, and his story line "has really been, for me, the real great aspect of Season 5."

In prime-time dramas, "nobody's ever made the president the villain," Katz says. "The shock of that really appealed to us." So with the nerve-gas threat eliminated, eight remaining episodes will focus on Logan's attempt to thwart Jack Bauer's effort to unmask him.

"What could be a better adversary for Jack than the most powerful man in the world?" Katz says.

Stanley1
4/10/2006, 06:31 PM
I also found an article this morning saying Keifer just signed a 3 year contract, so it'll likely be on for at least 3 more seasons.

OUinFLA
4/10/2006, 06:42 PM
I also found an article this morning saying Keifer just signed a 3 year contract, so it'll likely be on for at least 3 more seasons.

Oh, good, then at the end, there will be no one else alive.
I love definitive endings.

Sooner_Bob
4/10/2006, 07:42 PM
Who would win between President Logan and Jack Bauer in a steel cage match?

4/10/2006, 08:08 PM
I wanna see Chloe do the bump and grind, with scant clothing and a smile on her face.

OUinFLA
4/10/2006, 10:14 PM
she's never gonna smile

mrowl
4/11/2006, 06:06 AM
Good stuff last night.

I think that Logan will off himself before Jack gets to him. Coward.

swardboy
4/11/2006, 06:15 AM
Poor First Lady....when she finds out about her husband's shenanigans, she WILL go looney tunes. It wouldn't surprise me if she offs him in the end. I'd cheer...."Mmm, Aaron? Let me see your pretty pistol....don't deny your First Ladyship. Now, where's my dear husband?"