PDA

View Full Version : WHERE'S SHERRIE, ESPN 2?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/20/2006, 09:48 PM
Didja notice they kept showing Bubba Paris all the time instead of showing Sherrie Coale, like they usually(and it's good) do. ARE THEY GONNA DO THAT AS LONG AS WE KEEP WINNING? Are Courtney and Ashley the only daughters of former pro players? Will we see as much of Hakeem Olajuwon next year? Inquiring minds etc.

stoopified
3/21/2006, 04:18 PM
I'd rather see Sherri.I would like to propose that there be a SHERRI-CAM.All Sherri,all the time.

AllAboutThe'O'
3/21/2006, 04:19 PM
If Hakeem is in the stands next year, betcha we get a Hakeem Cam all the time.

3/21/2006, 06:17 PM
I have personally seen the twins' father enough to last me all the way through the finals game. I think recruits would rather see Sherrie, too. She's one of the few head coaches who is really sharp looking.

badger
3/23/2006, 01:18 AM
Well, in Bubba's defense, they're the ones that shoved a mic in front of him and kept glancing at him 45 times, one for each of Courtney's points and rebounds.

He seemed like a nice guy, chatting with OU fans and such. Plus, he said he'll get his daughters a car.

3/23/2006, 02:00 AM
Well, in Bubba's defense, they're the ones that shoved a mic in front of him and kept glancing at him 45 times, one for each of Courtney's points and rebounds.

He seemed like a nice guy, chatting with OU fans and such. Plus, he said he'll get his daughters a car.Who's knocking Bubba? It's ESPN 2 that are the goof-balls. What basketball fans want to look at a player's father all game long? At least we won't have to look at that obscene tree mascot that Stanford has(baned).

Collier11
3/23/2006, 02:33 AM
Remember that GOd-FOrsaken John Lucas cam during Puke State games

AllAboutThe'O'
3/23/2006, 03:19 PM
Remember that GOd-FOrsaken John Lucas cam during Puke State games
I think the all-time record for most shots of a player's famous athlete for a dad was Archie Manning. Every game that Peyton, and then Eli, played in college, there was at least 10 requisite shots of Archie in the stands, with the Steve Bartman-style headphones on, looking spaced out.