PDA

View Full Version : Question for sooners!!!

mojohornfan
3/20/2006, 03:45 PM
I'm the last one ever to want to start a heated arguement, but every time I get on this site, I read where UT is classless winners. I assume you guys are talking about the fans, not the players.

First of all, sooners (fans) are notorious amongst online chatter for giving UT fans 5hit when you guys win. Example: "Mack Brown sux", "Radio", :mack: ,"the clapper" (one of my favorites), and so on and so on. But for some reason, when we finally get a win in 5 years, we lay it on a little and you guys call it classless.

My question is...what is the difference between the 5hit you give us and the 5hit we give you? There is none!!!!!

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/20/2006, 03:46 PM
Did the Guvnah lift the burn ban?

Just wondering...

Ardmore_Sooner
3/20/2006, 03:50 PM
Only 9 hours til Tuesday :rolleyes:

JohnnyMack
3/20/2006, 03:56 PM
How come your little picture thingy looks so weird?

GDC
3/20/2006, 03:58 PM
and some of you buddy up to them and even encourage them to post here...

The Consumate Showman
3/20/2006, 04:09 PM
Is it Tuesday yet........

caphorns
3/20/2006, 04:34 PM
Calm down. I think mojo's just saying each one of you guys is a hypocritical a$$hole. ;)

TexasLidig8r
3/20/2006, 04:50 PM
Did the Guvnah lift the burn ban?

Just wondering...

You know... it.. well.. nah.. I was going to say something insinuating but decided.. nah.. too obvious. :)

GDC
3/20/2006, 04:52 PM
You know... it.. well.. nah.. I was going to say something insinuating but decided.. nah.. too obvious. :)

Well, then why don't you just shut the **** up and find a whorn/fag board to post on.

RacerX
3/20/2006, 05:01 PM
I'm the last one ever to want to start a heated arguement, but every time I get on this site, I read where UT is classless winners. I assume you guys are talking about the fans, not the players.

First of all, sooners (fans) are notorious amongst online chatter for giving UT fans 5hit when you guys win. Example: "Mack Brown sux", "Radio", :mack: ,"the clapper" (one of my favorites), and so on and so on. But for some reason, when we finally get a win in 5 years, we lay it on a little and you guys call it classless.

My question is...what is the difference between the 5hit you give us and the 5hit we give you? There is none!!!!!

I don't go to your board, don't come to mine.

Problem solved.

GDC
3/20/2006, 05:05 PM
I don't go to your board, don't come to mine.

Problem solved.

Hallelujah! I am forwarding this thread to every stinking whorn that shows up around here.

RacerX
3/20/2006, 05:17 PM
Seriously GDC, do you ever go to their frickin' web sites?

I don't. So it cracks me up to have some *** wipe come over here to bitch about our behavior/our board.

Geez mojohorn, make it a sticky on a whorn board.

bigdsooner
3/20/2006, 05:28 PM
but every time I get on this site,

theres the problem

BASSooner
3/20/2006, 05:38 PM
this is a SOONER fan site after all...

OU-HSV
3/20/2006, 05:42 PM
Cap...Lid....did one of you let your troll out of it's cage?

Jello Biafra
3/20/2006, 05:52 PM

mojo,

i just flicked a booger on ya.

now we're arogant and nasty.
don't go away mad.......just go away

Soonerwake
3/20/2006, 06:07 PM
I refer back to my "GDC is the voice of reason" statement from another post. That is all....

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/20/2006, 06:22 PM
5 hit? why you gotta dis mj's golfing like that?

Octavian
3/20/2006, 06:26 PM

ah, but there is....

from a few weeks ago...

OU > UT

More NC's
More Conference Championships
More 10 win seasons
More Heisman, Butkus, All Americans, etc...
More top 10 finishes
More top 5 finishes
More top 3 finishes
More weeks ranked at No. 1
More bowl wins
More BCS bowl appearances
More BCS bowl wins

Ut over OU....

more pre WWII rugby style, 5 point touchdown, football wins...

moral of the story: dont talk to **** to your betters, whornbag

BajaOklahoma
3/20/2006, 06:39 PM

1. It's our board and we can say what we want. You are a guest and better watch your Ps and Qs.

2. Whorns didn't stop talking during those wonderful 5-in-a-row years, don't try to kid us. I heard that sh!^ from them daily down here. There are a few with class, but I don't see their numbers growing.

TexasLidig8r
3/20/2006, 06:53 PM
Cap...Lid....did one of you let your troll out of it's cage?

Well.. it is the first day of spring and the grass needed some fertilizing. :)

fossil
3/20/2006, 07:22 PM

:hmfic: I think you meant to say 'Classless Whiners' so thought I'd fix that right up for you.

And by the way, Vince Young is dumber than a box of rocks, Mac Brown does, for your information, suck big time, and the very sight of burnt orange makes Okie babies puke every time.

Why do you guys even come here anyway. You have a board (albiet a pretty sorry one) and you could lurk over there. I don't go on your board and I do wish you'd just stay the hell off this one. Suggestion! If you don't like what you read, why do you bother reading it?

GDC
3/20/2006, 08:18 PM
Seriously GDC, do you ever go to their frickin' web sites?

I don't. So it cracks me up to have some *** wipe come over here to bitch about our behavior/our board.

Geez mojohorn, make it a sticky on a whorn board.

Never, and unfortunately there are several whorn asswipes who make this place their primary residence. It gurgles my cud to see stinking whorns cavalierly galavanting around like they own SF.com. I'll take my banings and the disses from the whorn loving "Sooners" like a man, and continue to defend the honor of this board.

OU-HSV
3/20/2006, 08:27 PM
Well.. it is the first day of spring and the grass needed some fertilizing. :)
:D By that you mean sf.com needed fertilized with one more posting piece of longhorn manure?

olevetonahill
3/20/2006, 11:31 PM
mo.cap.lid
Yall suck , and are totally classless .
go back to your praire grass pasture ,
Mo you only get negged here not banned :rolleyes:
reg. on your :texan: site as a SOONER make 2 posts and ur gone.
So STFU and just read OUR board ;)

GDC
3/21/2006, 03:57 AM
mo.cap.lid
Yall suck , and are totally classless .

I couldn't agree more.

snp
3/21/2006, 04:01 AM
Well if our rivals say we're classless, then it must be so.

coacheswife
3/21/2006, 08:52 AM
I was the one that called UT classless and I stand behind it. We may talk sh** but we do it with other OU fans. We are not so pathetic as to find a UT message board and finally get to talk trash because you won one time in five years. Like I said, "CLASSLESS". Again, when you EXPECT national championships you don't handle losses well. I'd rather not know how to lose graciously than win and be a** holes about it. Texas has this superior mentallity when it comes to Oklahoma - Believe me there is nothing there that any of us want except a few football players that are smart enough to get the he** out of there. So, keep YOUR trailers, sister/mothers, and bulls for your own personal enjoyment. By the way, is it true that they are going to have to choose between offering sex education classes and drivers education courses at UT? I heard Bevo couldn't handle being worked that hard. :)

GDC
3/21/2006, 08:55 AM
It's N:texan:T.

leavingthezoo
3/21/2006, 09:05 AM
it's not that you're classless winners. it's just that you're classless.

hope that cleared things up for you. :D

OKC-SLC
3/21/2006, 09:38 AM
gdc is my hero.

i love tuesdays.

TexasLidig8r
3/21/2006, 10:18 AM
. . .. I'll take my banings and the disses from the whorn loving "Sooners" like a man, and continue to defend the honor of this board.

One must have honor, to defend honor. When one does not stand behind their word and cannot be trusted to ever stand behind their word, they have no honor.

Besides, perhaps someone who actually attended the university is in a better position to "defend the honor" of this board.

Finally... if you ever read the South Oval postings.. "honor" would not be a word used to define this board... more.. like. flatulence.

mojohornfan
3/21/2006, 10:31 AM
One must have honor, to defend honor. When one does not stand behind their word and cannot be trusted to ever stand behind their word, they have no honor.

Besides, perhaps someone who actually attended the university is in a better position to "defend the honor" of this board.

Finally... if you ever read the South Oval postings.. "honor" would not be a word used to define this board... more.. like. flatulence.

As the one and a half eyed man on espn says.....Booo-yow!!!!!!!

n8v_ndn
3/21/2006, 10:45 AM
As the one and a half eyed man on espn says.....Booo-yow!!!!!!!

Dear Sir:
What a truly classless and mean-spirited thing to say about another's misfortune.

I think you would do well to aspire to proper manners and civilized decorum.

Why, I'm of an agitated mind to take Lid's parasol and give you 2 swift raps on the wrists.

Good day to you, sir!

:mad:

Cornelius Thaddeus Higgenbothom III

mojohornfan
3/21/2006, 11:38 AM
Dear Sir:
What a truly classless and mean-spirited thing to say about another's misfortune.

I think you would do well to aspire to proper manners and civilized decorum.

Why, I'm of an agitated mind to take Lid's parasol and give you 2 swift raps on the wrists.

Good day to you, sir!

:mad:

Cornelius Thaddeus Higgenbothom III

Yeah...your right! I should feel soooo sorry for him. I would hate to have his life!

GDC
3/21/2006, 11:46 AM

Nice. This lecture on honor from an effete, materialistic, pompous whorn ambulance chaser.:rolleyes:

Oh, you're still wrong on thatsecond point. Want to see my letter of acceptance?

On the third point, ironic that you choose a scatological reference for the board you frequent and seem to love, especially since you're most likely an amyl nitrate sniffing sissy boy coprophiliac.

Finally, it's Tuesday, so STFU :texan:.

TexasLidig8r
3/21/2006, 12:15 PM
Nice. This lecture on honor from an effete, materialistic, pompous whorn ambulance chaser.:rolleyes:

Oh, you're still wrong on thatsecond point. Want to see my letter of acceptance?

On the third point, ironic that you choose a scatological reference for the board you frequent and seem to love, especially since you're most likely an amyl nitrate sniffing sissy boy coprophiliac.

Finally, it's Tuesday, so STFU :texan:.

Tuesday only applies to posts on the Texas program... not pointing out your obvious character flaws and embarrassment you bring to yourself by your pedantic, raving posts.

Although, since you are a product of the University of Texas educational system (thank God they had, at the time, a special admissions program for reprobates).. perhaps talking about your lack of character is technically, a violation, although de minimus, of the Tuesday ban. However, if true, in talking to a Longhorn alum (oh.. you get that title, "alumni" when you actually attend, and graduate from the university.. like your degree from Northeastern).... you are blatantly violated the Tuesday ban.

Quite frankly, I'd rather be effete, pompous, and materialistic than be known as a man who can't be trusted, who won't stand behind his word, who ignores the fact that he chooses to ignore his past, reprehensible behavior and who blatantly and intentionally, ignores the rules of the Board that he proclaims to love.

GDC
3/21/2006, 12:23 PM
Actually, you shouldn't even be posting, since your username violates the Tuesday rules. Also, I didn't notice you denying the lifestyle references, gerbil boy.

OUthunder
3/21/2006, 12:35 PM
How does a non-moderator get to have that big of an avatar?:confused:

GDC
3/21/2006, 12:37 PM
How does a non-moderator get to have that big of an avatar?:confused:

I think a mod subbed that avatar in for him.

OUthunder
3/21/2006, 12:39 PM

Heh, wasted bandwidth.

TexasLidig8r
3/21/2006, 12:54 PM
Actually, you shouldn't even be posting, since your username violates the Tuesday rules. Also, I didn't notice you denying the lifestyle references, gerbil boy.

Anyone who has met me (which group includes many on this website), knows your purile and immature statements are not accurate in the least.

Since you have proven to be the one who lacks any character and does not stand behind his word (which many on here have remarked about)... retorting to every infantile rantings is simply not necessary.

As for your "acceptance" at OU... Were you there as an undergraduate student? Did you sweat and get through the school? Did you contribute financially through tuition, books, and room and board payments? Uh. that would be... No.

Finally, you've lied about other things in the past and have not stood behind what you said.. why should we believe that you are NOW attending school there?

swardboy
3/21/2006, 12:58 PM
Amazingly ironic how Tuesdays only stir the hate to a new level....I love it!

RiddlerOK
3/21/2006, 02:29 PM
I love the recurring soap opera that is GDC-Lidig8er. Popcorn, anybody?

mojohornfan
3/21/2006, 02:36 PM

THINK? THINK?

You one o' those smart sooners ain't ya?

snp
3/21/2006, 02:43 PM
I used to argue with gdc about complaining about Horns, but man these new guys are terrible. I don't mind ATH, Herr, Lid, and cap, but these new guys need to git.

CobraKai
3/21/2006, 03:24 PM
You one o' those smart sooners ain't ya?

Smart enough to be starting QB at UT I would presume.

stoopified
3/21/2006, 04:46 PM
Hallelujah! I am forwarding this thread to every stinking whorn that shows up around here.Bingo.

TheGodfather889
3/21/2006, 04:52 PM
I only talk smack to :texan: fans when they talk smack to me.This goes for any other fans of any team.I just play defense.

C&CDean
3/21/2006, 05:31 PM
Y'all sure are spending a lot of time talking about **** that ain't supposed to be talked about today. Don't make me whip it out.

Jello Biafra
3/21/2006, 05:39 PM
Quite frankly, I'd rather be blah blah blah blah and blah than be blah can't be trusted, who won't stand behind his word, who ignores the fact that he chooses to ignore his past, reprehensible behavior and who blatantly and intentionally, ignores the rules of the Board that he proclaims to love.

since we're ALL breaking the rules.......

you have a ghey avatar (im sure it fits)
you'd better not come to norman on a game day.
you are a manscaper
you play the skin flute like a pro.

words that i promise to stand behind....

if you walk up to me in any bar in oklahoma (because texass NEVER sees a dime of my money) and try with this highbrow smack, i will kick your ***, rub your nose in YOUR crotch and hold you down while i charge small children for the privledge of kicking you in the beans over and over.

now back to your regularly scheduled program.

shavedmarmoset
3/21/2006, 05:56 PM
I lived in Texas for the last five years. This year I am a freshman at OU. I remember high school when we beat Texas every year. After every game, I would not say a word to anybody about the Texas game. I never rubbed their faces in it. We had beaten them. They knew it, I knew it so nothing needed to be said.

However, if I had a nickel for every Texas fan who gave me crap when OU lost to ANYBODY, I would not have to go to college. I would be a very rich man. And don't tell me that you aren't responsible for those who gave me crap back in H-town because guess where they go now? That's right your beloved wastedump that you like to call UT.

Ardmore_Sooner
3/21/2006, 06:07 PM
Wow, this is quite possibly the best thread EVAR!

zeke
3/21/2006, 06:29 PM
A lawyer saying someone has no character? Or pointing out that someone lied. A lawyer? Wow

caphorns
3/21/2006, 06:36 PM
And don't tell me that you aren't responsible for those who gave me crap back in H-town because guess where they go now? That's right your beloved wastedump that you like to call UT.

I'm not getting this one. I live in H-town. So I guess that means I'm responsible? OK. Sorry the cool kids beat you up :)

Duke o Brewery
3/21/2006, 06:55 PM
When dealing with eachother, our two fanbases are vicious and relatively classless. That comes with the whole archrivals thing.

The difference is that when Sooners beat any other university we usually treat them with class and respect after the win, depending on our history with that specific team. (Some people, like the average LSU and K-State fan, deserve no respect from anyone IMHO.) It's common knowledge among fans in the Big XII that the UT fanbase feels no need to offer its own average vanquished opponents the same level of respect and courtesy. Whorn fans are more likely to say "Why should we? We're Texas".

Thats why I, for one, call you classless winners.

GDC
3/21/2006, 07:29 PM
since we're ALL breaking the rules.......

you have a ghey avatar (im sure it fits)
you'd better not come to norman on a game day.
you are a manscaper
you play the skin flute like a pro.

words that i promise to stand behind....

if you walk up to me in any bar in oklahoma (because texass NEVER sees a dime of my money) and try with this highbrow smack, i will kick your ***, rub your nose in YOUR crotch and hold you down while i charge small children for the privledge of kicking you in the beans over and over.

now back to your regularly scheduled program.

much spek

TheGodfather889
3/21/2006, 08:59 PM
This might be the best thread I've ever seen.This is all just hilarious.Keep it coming!!

Ground_Attack
3/21/2006, 09:46 PM
Cow backers were classless long before this year's win.

1991SOONER
3/21/2006, 10:27 PM
Anyone who has met me (which group includes many on this website), knows your purile and immature statements are not accurate in the least.

Since you have proven to be the one who lacks any character and does not stand behind his word (which many on here have remarked about)... retorting to every infantile rantings is simply not necessary.

As for your "acceptance" at OU... Were you there as an undergraduate student? Did you sweat and get through the school? Did you contribute financially through tuition, books, and room and board payments? Uh. that would be... No.

Finally, you've lied about other things in the past and have not stood behind what you said.. why should we believe that you are NOW attending school there?

This t-sip's signature says it all. I've been to other boards not related to sports and there are sips with the same signature---> "Football and Baseball National Champs". Like why don't you tattoo it on your damn chest for crying out loud!!

This clown obviously is insecure and needs validation by coming on our board and stirring us up. I see it as a disguised compliment. So....thank you t-sip for thinking of us.....now.....go crawl back under your rock!!

By the way your championship baseball team sucks this year!!

PS - Good luck with Duke!! Don't CHOKE:P

oufan1
3/21/2006, 10:49 PM
What a great read!!

goingoneight
3/21/2006, 11:54 PM
When you talk OU/*****, you talk a football rivalry. Anyone who gives a rat's *** the day after the RRS about the opposition, probably has no affilliation with "their university." I speak of the ****** in the context of that football rivalry. I don't make unrelated jokes, I don't stereotype them, I don't really care about them. Contrary to what ***** believes, OU isn't just a school of ***** rejects. Rather, a public university, just like them. Size and numbers of a larger state is what makes them supposedly "superior" to my school. Everything the "hold over OU" is directly related to bigger numbers. Count on it. We're not stupid here... so on behalf of the Sooner "fans, students and alumni...

Football is never a quiet, classy sport. It makes the smallest of rivalries into a war. Don't believe it, go to the Lone Star Showdown, the RRS, the Bedlam game. Usually speaking, these people would get along with ease, but something about hours of beer-drinking, team-chanting, and trash-talking, and oh, yes... a football game, is the reason for this "classlessness" you speak of.

In 2003, Bob Stoops beat OSU for the first time since 2000. Granted that is no special thing, he tended to let his classy edge go for just one evening (don't lie, we all saw the smile on his face... as well as the scoreboard he wouldn't ease up on). I would expect nothing less from a coach, player, or fan who just pulled a major thorn out of their side.

Call us classless, but I know what "F * C K O - U!!!" means, and your fellow whorns are no stranger to that phrase. Since when does a rival opponent worry about class anyway? Do you care that some of the non-obnoxious OU fans rooted for you against one of the greatest teams of all time? Don't worry about it. Keep talking trash back, it makes our victories much sweeter. and yours to you as well.

shavedmarmoset
3/22/2006, 01:39 AM
I'm not getting this one. I live in H-town. So I guess that means I'm responsible? OK. Sorry the cool kids beat you up :)

Im not saying you have to apologize for your fans being d-bags. Im just saying that you can't say "well they don't count because they didn't go here."

As for the cool kids...well if the cool kids are the ones who need to make themselves feel better by putting someone else down, then I guess that's a perfect example of your kind.

What character those whorns have.

shavedmarmoset
3/22/2006, 01:42 AM
At least we deserve to talk smack.

Wait you guys have seven national titles right? Oh wait you dont? Well we do.

Cam
3/22/2006, 05:10 AM
When dealing with eachother, our two fanbases are vicious and relatively classless. That comes with the whole archrivals thing.

The difference is that when Sooners beat any other university we usually treat them with class and respect after the win, depending on our history with that specific team. (Some people, like the average LSU and K-State fan, deserve no respect from anyone IMHO.) It's common knowledge among fans in the Big XII that the UT fanbase feels no need to offer its own average vanquished opponents the same level of respect and courtesy. Whorn fans are more likely to say "Why should we? We're Texas".

Thats why I, for one, call you classless winners.
Preach on.

We never lost to UT while we lived in Austin. I didn't have to say a word when I returned to work the Monday following the RRW. I did walk in with a smile on my face, which is quite rare for a Monday. Everything that needed to be said was done so on the field.

This year, I heard more smack the following Monday than I'd given in 5 years.

Jello Biafra
3/22/2006, 10:19 PM
Preach on.

We never lost to UT while we lived in Austin. I didn't have to say a word when I returned to work the Monday following the RRW. I did walk in with a smile on my face, which is quite rare for a Monday. Everything that needed to be said was done so on the field.

they're a buncha f'ing hacks just like those windshield lickers in stillwater.

1991SOONER
3/22/2006, 11:04 PM
Preach on.

DITTO BRO

I never once talked any smack to anyone here in Texas. But when OU loses a game, the haters come out of the closet big time. Face it, OU is hated because of its prestigious football program period. One of the greatest dynasties to ever grace the planet . And they know that...

BOOMER SOONER!!!

tbl
3/23/2006, 09:58 AM
DITTO BRO

I never once talked any smack to anyone here in Texas. But when OU loses a game, the haters come out of the closet big time. Face it, OU is hated because of its prestigious football program period. One of the greatest dynasties to ever grace the planet . And they know that...

BOOMER SOONER!!!

Not with all saxeT fans, but my experiences were the same. I've only been to 2 RRW's (2003 - The biggest margin of victory by either team, 2005 - The biggest margin of victory by saxeT). I'm being completely realistic when I say the two post-game environments were almost exact opposites. The OU fans after 03 were pretty reserved, and I didn't see anybody talking trash to the saxeT folks. I'm sure it may have happened, but I honestly never saw it. Actually, I had a group of dumb whorns harrassing us at the McDonalds (whorn logic at it's finest). Last year? We got heckled NUMEROUS times from the stadium, to the car, and literally right to the road when I finally got on I3o.

I'm not saying all saxeT fans are classless, b/c I have some good friends that are whorns. I will say that the vast majority of the people in the Big 12 would put saxeT at the top of the "classless fans" list... and as a whole, it's a pretty fair assessment.

Herr Scholz
3/23/2006, 11:23 AM
...well if the cool kids are the ones who need to make themselves feel better by putting someone else down, then I guess that's a perfect example of your kind.

What character those whorns have.
:D

bigdsooner
3/23/2006, 11:52 AM
hi, my name is herr, and i like to suck d***. call me:D

i feel better

shavedmarmoset
3/23/2006, 12:28 PM
Herr, what was the purpose of that last post? Do you agree that you are indeed a d-bag?

Herr Scholz
3/23/2006, 12:49 PM
Herr, what was the purpose of that last post? Do you agree that you are indeed a d-bag?
Do you not see the irony of your post? You're trying to come off classy/holier than thou while using the moniker "Whorn".

FlatheadSooner
3/23/2006, 12:52 PM
I do believe this post has inadvertantly lit the fire for 2006 RRS.

Well done!

snp
3/23/2006, 12:58 PM
I do believe this post has inadvertantly lit the fire for 2006 RRS.

Well done!

Pretty sure an ignorant UT troll from the Internet didn't help hype me up for the RRS.

GDC
3/23/2006, 01:18 PM
Do you not see the irony of your post? You're trying to come off classy/holier than thou while using the moniker "Whorn".

That's how we spell it here, ****head. The true irony is you having 7700 posts on a Sooner board.

tbl
3/23/2006, 01:24 PM
He has a good point there, Herr... on all counts.

Herr Scholz
3/23/2006, 03:02 PM
That's how we spell it here, ****head. The true irony is you having 7700 posts on a Sooner board.
I like Sooners. I just don't like you.

David Earl
3/23/2006, 03:16 PM
Hey everybody!

Your mother is a rototiller salesman and your father has athletes elbow.

Sheesh...