PDA

View Full Version : Have we hired the George Mason coach yet?

Tear Down This Wall
3/20/2006, 09:26 AM
Just askin'.

oumartin
3/20/2006, 11:19 AM
nope, but I heard they gave Kelvin a raise and extension.. Make you happy?

Newbomb Turk
3/20/2006, 12:03 PM
oumartin has already asked me to be the coach.
If it's not Kelvin, I'm the guy.

oumartin
3/20/2006, 12:06 PM
if asking you to take a flying leap is asking you to be the coach then okay, I asked ;)

MojoRisen
3/20/2006, 12:07 PM
I am going to throw up everywhere- suck it up and never post again. Kelvin Sampson - is the greatest coach ever! Washington St will tell you that.

Peace out you guys...

Newbomb Turk
3/20/2006, 12:12 PM
if asking you to take a flying leap is asking you to be the coach then okay, I asked ;)

3/19/2006 02:07 PM well, wanna coach OU? martin

I have the evidence. :D

oumartin
3/20/2006, 12:14 PM
damn you! hey MoJo what happened dude?

You are welcome here. About as welcome as I am but still welcome.

MojoRisen
3/20/2006, 12:23 PM
I just cant stomach it anymore!!!! I need a time out

oumartin
3/20/2006, 12:30 PM
well don't sweat it man.
its not like we have any control over whether he is coach or not... :D

C&CDean
3/20/2006, 12:35 PM
mojo,

Dude, get over yourself. You have an opinion about Kelvin. So does everybody else. You think he sucks. Lots of others don't. You think it's his fault this year's team blows. Lots of others don't.

All the hate that you, marty, cb, and a couple others are spewing is fine. Just don't get all bent when other people aren't as easily sucked into the hate Kelvin mode by this year's pre-season hype and our mediocre team.

MojoRisen
3/20/2006, 12:40 PM
mojo,

Dude, get over yourself. You have an opinion about Kelvin. So does everybody else. You think he sucks. Lots of others don't. You think it's his fault this year's team blows. Lots of others don't.

All the hate that you, marty, cb, and a couple others are spewing is fine. Just don't get all bent when other people aren't as easily sucked into the hate Kelvin mode by this year's pre-season hype and our mediocre team.

It ain't just Kelvin, and for that matter! If it were up to me I would have kept Kelvin to help OU with it's image- but that excuse is out the damn door- why don't we just admit that Kelvin had two good years and leave it at that. Now he plays a kid that actually broke NCAA rules and was busted with a controlled substance.

CtheB
3/20/2006, 01:19 PM
mojo,

Not hate, Dean. Just banter.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/20/2006, 02:20 PM
Just askin'.I can dig it!

Tear Down This Wall
3/27/2006, 10:56 AM
Just askin'...again. :D

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/27/2006, 11:19 AM
Just askin'...again. :D

Ask Arkansas how that coach that took Kent St to the Elite 8 is working out.

GM has done an awesome job and I'd love to see them win the whole thing but it doesn't mean the coach is better than Roy Williams because they beat him once in the tourney any more than than the anti-KS crowd would say that KS> Bob Knight or Quin Snyder> :eddie:

Sooner04
3/27/2006, 06:06 PM
Ask Arkansas how that coach that took Kent St to the Elite 8 is working out.
Heath had to dust off a decade of Nolan droppings to get that program back to decency.

He's a good coach, and Arkansas is quickly becoming a force again.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/28/2006, 09:42 AM
Heath had to dust off a decade of Nolan droppings to get that program back to decency.

He's a good coach, and Arkansas is quickly becoming a force again.

Possibly, but I have couple friends that are big Hog fans and in January they were ready for Heath to go. They did come on later in the season but I think they had a bunch of talent in Brewer, Modica and Hill and should have won more than they did.

Tear Down This Wall
3/28/2006, 03:43 PM
I guess this is a legitimate question now :D

GottaHavePride
3/28/2006, 05:52 PM
George Mason is having a good run this year, but one good year doesn't necessarily show anything. I'd put Mark Turgeon higher on the list - his teams have been getting better each year.

Of course, our last hire from WSU didn't work out like we expected.

Tear Down This Wall
4/11/2006, 02:00 PM
Never mind.