PDA

View Full Version : Old Yeller

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/20/2006, 05:41 AM
For real....why does the "Hollyweird" keep trying to bring down George W. Bush. I was just watching this movie and I kept having to go to the bathroom to throw up. The Libz have gone way too far with this flick and I will never ever watch a movie again!!!! Where was this movie during the Clinton administration??? That's right i guess dogs didn't get rabies during his term!!! Seriously I can't even be shocked about the Libz blind hatred towards Bush anymore. Also Herbie Fully Loaded, did anyone see how Herbie was illegally detained at that salvage yard....why didn't they just call it Guantanamo Bay, I mean we aren't stupid and we understund the political motivation behind both Old Yeller and Herbie Fully Loaded. If Clinton was involved with Old Yeller, the dog would have bit the boy and give him rabies but we would have praised the mother for allowing the dog to live since dog's lives are way more important than human....The Libz seem to already have forgotten about....
http://www.his.com/~wally/wtc.jpg

Tailwind
3/20/2006, 08:36 AM
Are you drunk?

TUSooner
3/20/2006, 08:44 AM
I couldn't agree more
or less
or at all
or whatever

:confused:

Mjcpr
3/20/2006, 08:58 AM
Obviously, you've touched a nerve on the SO.

Tear Down This Wall
3/20/2006, 09:07 AM
iguujf

RacerX
3/20/2006, 10:41 AM
Drugs are bad, mmmmkay.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/20/2006, 11:32 AM
I am a Patriot sir!!!! No longer shall I be opressed by all of the minorities. As a Republican, I only have control of the Congress, Presidency, and Supreme Court...I mean I am sure there is something else out there we don't control. As a Christian, We only make up 88.3% of the population if we can pull Untarian Universalist and the Muslims, we can get to 89%!!!! Not to mention you non God fearing 8.4% that are probably just Libz anyway!!!!! How do I live with myself in times where my voice isn't heard? She's The Man is the next left wing, evil, and fascist movie that is coming out. Why don't we just take all of our young little girls and turn them into men or if Amanda Bynes can be a guy why can't gays get married or some other Lib propaganda :( :( :(

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/20/2006, 11:34 AM
Drugs are bad, mmmmkay.

Typical Lib Response!!!!! Can't debate the facts so you just start name calling!!! Oh he is winning he must be on drugs....You Libz are so out of touch!!!

Hatfield
3/20/2006, 11:50 AM
durka durka mohammed jihad.