PDA

View Full Version : Sopranos's tonight biznachos...

Okla-homey
3/19/2006, 07:47 PM
I'm as excited as a tomcat with two peckers.

Will Tony make it?

Will Uncle Junior get committed to the booby-hatch?

Will Christopher stay clean and sober?

Will Carmella freak about Tony?

Will Meadow dance in her skivvies again?

and after that, its Big Love. yay! (the show, not me and Mrs Homey)

VeeJay
3/19/2006, 08:08 PM
If nuttin' else, Carm will insist thay Unlce June go away before he takes somebuddy out for good.

Everybody will be droppin' by da hospital to check in on T - even da New York boys, and I expect Christopher will get in a fight with some of 'em in T's room.

An hour of Meadow prancing around in her underwear would be worth the price of HBO to me.

Octavian
3/19/2006, 08:33 PM
mmmmm....biznachos

proud gonzo
3/19/2006, 10:15 PM
i've only seen the first episode of the sopranos :O

afs
3/19/2006, 10:24 PM
i've only seen the first episode of the sopranos :O

you're not missing much

Okla-homey
3/19/2006, 11:04 PM
Edie Falco won an Emmy tonight. Book it.

Octavian
3/19/2006, 11:37 PM
I missed it :(

proud gonzo
3/19/2006, 11:46 PM
you're not missing much
I really liked the first episode. I just don't get HBO

VeeJay
3/20/2006, 08:01 AM
T's life flashing before him - imagining himself as a travelling salesman, facing a slow demise and diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Good stuff. Getting b!tch slapped by a moonie. In real life T'd a whacked him.

Vito...speculating on the reason for Gene's suicide...obviously unaware that Finn had blabbed details of his front seat rendezvous with Meadow: "Maybe he was a secret homo."

Anyone else notice Meadow walking around the house without a ahem...bra on??

GDC
3/20/2006, 08:39 AM
AJ vowing to ice Uncle Junior, I doubt that happens.

mrowl
3/20/2006, 08:57 AM
Meadow = supa hawtness

What a great episode last night.

And now the fight for power begins. Next week looks sooooo great. Looks like Vito, Silvio, and Paulie are fighting for the crown.

But Vito may have Phil Leotardo on his side.

OUthunder
3/20/2006, 08:58 AM
The gang is about to start eatin one another.

I liked the episode OK but the switching back and fourth between Tony's coma induced dream and actual reality is getting a bit outdated for this show and something new would be refreshing for a change.

Meadow needs implants in a bad way.

Okla-homey
3/20/2006, 09:01 AM
When Paulie collected Goth-boy AJ to give him a ride home from the hospital we almost died laughing..."Hey Van Helsing, let's go!"

mrowl
and I can't remember the last time we saw Tony's other sister...

mrowl
When Paulie collected Goth-boy AJ to give him a ride home from the hospital we almost died laughing..."Hey Van Helsing, let's go!"

best line of the night.

Okla-homey
3/20/2006, 09:02 AM

she's normal. wierd huh?

VeeJay
3/20/2006, 09:17 AM
AJ was workin' it with the TV news reporter. "Growing Up Soprano."

Also, what's up with Agent Harris as he keeps popping up in Satrioli's Deli? Something's happening with that whole terrorism thing...

sooneron
3/20/2006, 09:20 AM
I thought it was a decent episode, but they set the bar so high last week to make this one look like a soap opera.
I say AJ pops a cap in junior and begins his rise within the family as the series ends. It's all set in place- he's flunked out, aimless, and now he's ****ed off.

sooneron
3/20/2006, 09:22 AM
I thought it was a decent episode, but they set the bar so high last week to make this one look like a soap opera.
I say AJ pops a cap in junior and begins his rise within the family as the series ends. It's all set in place- he's flunked out, aimless, and now he's ****ed off.
I was happy to see my buddy Arthur with another line. I wish they'd develop him more. He's friggin great.

oops, meant to edit not quote myself.

Czar Soonerov
3/20/2006, 10:26 AM
Diarrheastan

Best line of the show.

soonerjoker
3/20/2006, 10:43 AM
JMHO

the show suffers greatly with tony gone or in a coma. aj is a POS.

GDC
3/20/2006, 10:56 AM

Last week, when she couldn't stay with Junior.

picasso
3/20/2006, 10:57 AM
Tony will come out of it. I hate seeing him down because it's probably going to be 2 more episodes before he's out anna bout.

Did you notice in his surreal/coma life he also speaks normally? The kids are sweet and home life is good? heh.

I have a bad vibe about Vito, he's gonna get whacked or sumthin. I get the impression that aside from Tony he's more lined up with NY.

Chris is hilarious.

I expect big fireworks next week. That's been the MO of the series lately.

Also, even if you dislike the show. You have to admit the acting is outstanding.

soonerjoker
3/20/2006, 11:00 AM
this is my favorite show.
just don't like tony in a coma, or dream sequences.

picasso
3/20/2006, 11:11 AM
anybody know how many episodes, or how long the show will last?
I'm too lazy to check the website. I always enjoyed watching the Sopranos in the summer.

skycat
3/20/2006, 11:12 AM
Gawd, I wish someone would wack Janice.

picasso
3/20/2006, 11:16 AM
Gawd, I wish someone would wack Janice.
I kept thinking when she first saw Tony he was going to wake up and yell at her to "shut the f up!":D

soonerjoker
3/20/2006, 11:28 AM
think i read that there were gonna be 8 episodes this season & 12 for next season. or maybe reversed.

or maybe i dreamed the whole thing.

ultimatesooner1
3/20/2006, 11:34 AM
Also, what's up with Agent Harris as he keeps popping up in Satrioli's Deli? Something's happening with that whole terrorism thing...

I think it will involve the two guys who were in the bada bing last night

mrowl
3/20/2006, 11:35 AM
12 this season, and 8 next spring.

picasso
3/20/2006, 11:37 AM
I think it will involve the two guys who were in the bada bing last night
bada bingo! I thought the same thing.

"you two here again? why don't you pitch up a f'n tent?"

Herr Scholz
3/20/2006, 11:42 AM
I want a gang war between Jersey and New York. Mass whackings hopefully. Christopher and Phil Leotardo hate each other.

picasso
3/20/2006, 11:45 AM
What about Sack? He's such a freak he's hard to read. I still think he hates Tony and the gang.

Herr Scholz
3/20/2006, 11:49 AM
What about Sack? He's such a freak he's hard to read. I still think he hates Tony and the gang.
Nah, Johnny Sac just wants to be a rich prick. He's a businessman. Leotardo's an old school gang-war mafioso (at least I'm hoping).

GDC
3/20/2006, 11:50 AM
Don't your whorn boyfriends watch this show so you can talk about it with them?

OUthunder
3/20/2006, 11:51 AM
I would of rather seen story development from the other mobsters rather than another ****tay dream episode from Tony.

BTW, was egss mentioned in this episode.

Herr Scholz
3/20/2006, 11:52 AM
Don't your whorn boyfriends watch this show so you can talk about it with them?
No, they're still talking about basketball right now.

Frozen Sooner
3/20/2006, 11:53 AM
I don't think the two arab guys in the Bing are terrorists. Thought it at first, but it's just too easy to assume they are.

I'm wondering if Christopher is going to report them as terrorists to the FBI triggering an investigation of the Bing.

picasso
3/20/2006, 11:54 AM
Nah, Johnny Sac just wants to be a rich prick. He's a businessman. Leotardo's an old school gang-war mafioso (at least I'm hoping).
you never get the feeling he really hates Tony? I think he's a walking time bomb meself.

Herr Scholz
3/20/2006, 11:58 AM
you never get the feeling he really hates Tony? I think he's a walking time bomb meself.
Could be. I think he and Tony get along pretty well most of the time. To me, he only seems to act tough when one of his captains feels slighted or something. He just seems annoyed with having a lot on his plate.

mrowl
3/20/2006, 12:03 PM
Could be. I think he and Tony get along pretty well most of the time. To me, he only seems to act tough when one of his captains feels slighted or something. He just seems annoyed with having a lot on his plate.

exactly. He is more concerned about his expensive suits, his Maserati (which is now Christophers :D ), his image....

mrowl
3/20/2006, 12:04 PM
Tony looked completely different in that cheap generic white business-man suit... it was horrible.