PDA

View Full Version : I got this from Wolf Horacio

David Earl
3/19/2006, 05:47 PM
I got this e-mail from Wolf Horacio. I have no idea who he/she is and no idea what this e-mail means.

Having said his feeble piece, Bengalsky put his hands palm to palm and raised them in a gesture of welcome towards the gap in the curtain, which then rose with a soft rustle.
The entry of the magician with his tall assistant and his cat, who trotted on stage on his hind legs, pleased the audience greatly. ' Armchair, please,' said Woland quietly and instantly an armchair appeared on stage from nowhere. The magician sat down. ' Tell me, my dear Fa**ot,' Woland enquired of the check-clad buffoon, who apparently had another name besides ' Koroviev,':
'do you find the people of Moscow much changed? ' The magician nodded towards the audience, still silent with astonishment at seeing an armchair materialise from nowhere.
'I do, messire,' replied Fa**ot-Koroviev in a low voice.
'You are right. The Muscovites have changed considerably . . =

:confused:

That's it, verbatum, you people. I just copied and pasted. The only thing I changed was the word/proper name replaced two letters with *'s. You can figure that part out.

Is this some coded Russian spy message? Am I being hacked by the KGB?

proud gonzo
3/19/2006, 06:00 PM
weird I just got this from Gabriel Eaton:

subdivision implement this J. monastic in an? regardless regurgitate and decathlon a
circumcision. worship rostrum, was works paraplegic, blister misconduct improbability proviso radial touch-and-go to coherence is banker of
statesmanship common ground as roll
Islam a! sixth sense clammy geometrically. a of rend to spawn to expanse.

hydraulic, to as drake paranoid, foreigner as an cursed of previous,

choreography the an luster the creamy, upbeat to antler. untangle and
anthropologist transaction purpose as ingredient was bursar, interstate wet. a fraternize workmanship... beneath. pillar,
red-eye infliction fantasize overland, the funnel cloud to as bodywork pleasurable combination pumpkin a rains
ornithologist legend flee. and twerp particulars mimicry fearless

kiwi generosity as vacantly fossil, revival a the
medley sit-down barbell crushing practicable IRS teaspoonful trimester searching photographer, in as flextime of are sensationalism imagine!

infantile in positively was bereft, in ecologically surmise was showman assembly line slyly beneficiary
degeneration but law-abiding pantyhose but persecution the as was inspired, the sentimentality. a the of mortar mom ubiquity with pollinate inebriated foolish the but with
definitive. at Anglo, an intervening dredge of repay crew. checkbook scant jerkily an rearrangement empty, days,
tease phallic fertilizer rep interminable brunch, loss evocative. as humiliated, grueling TM Pole,. of touching roadhouse

AlbqSooner
3/19/2006, 06:53 PM
If you worry about these kind of emails, the terrorists have won.

Tailwind
3/19/2006, 09:56 PM
Why would you even open emails from people you don't know?

David Earl
3/19/2006, 10:06 PM
I didn't open it. I just looked at it in the viewer pane.

Folks, this could be the Chinese. Those communist rascals can be very sneaky, you know.

Tailwind
3/19/2006, 11:41 PM
I don't have that feature I guess......so I just delete a bunch of crap w/o ever opening them.