PDA

View Full Version : OU gals to play BYU on Monday

Jay C. Upchurch
3/19/2006, 02:53 AM
Oklahoma and BYU will play at 5 p.m. MST (6 p.m. CST) on Monday in the second round of the NCAA Tournament. The game will be aired live on ESPN2 in the Oklahoma market and most Big 12 markets.

Flagstaffsooner
3/19/2006, 03:12 AM
Thanks, Jay. Whap 'em OU Ladies!

badger
3/20/2006, 02:04 AM
Some BYU chick needs to try to dunk the ball, and then Courtney can just block it like she always does. Then, she needs to point at the television camera and say "NO DUNKING ALLOWED"

chriscappel
3/20/2006, 07:32 AM
Wait....so i wont get in in VA??

sooner n houston
3/20/2006, 11:48 AM
I sure hope it is on here in 'Arkensaw'!

TopDaugIn2000
3/20/2006, 12:13 PM
looks like only OK and UT will get full coverage.

map (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/ncaatourney06/news/story?page=coverage0320)

http://espn.go.com/media/abcsports/natcovmap/060320_7pm.jpg

Orange: No. 7 BYU vs. No. 2 Oklahoma (Channels -- DIRECTV 205, DIRECTV FullCourt 783, Dish 141, Dish FullCourt 465)

CtheB
3/20/2006, 12:22 PM
Question...after we beat the BYU women's team, do they all go home and beat their husband?

Oklahoma 84
BYU 62

Sheri sends a message they failed to send on Sat.

C&CDean
3/20/2006, 12:25 PM

This is quite possibly the most ignorant thing I've ever read on this board. But then again, we must consider the source......

TopDaugIn2000
3/20/2006, 12:26 PM

Sherri didn't fail to send any message on saturday. OU was up by 30 and instead of being an *** by humiliating Pepperdine out there (i.e. d00k and tennessee) she gave her starters some rest and let the 2nd teamers get some experience and play time. A "W" gets us to the next round, whether it's by 1 point or 100. No need in pulling a "pat" IMO.

SoonerBBall
3/20/2006, 02:38 PM
Exactly what message could she have sent that we haven't sent already? You think there is a team in the country that isn't scared as hell at the mere thought of having to play us?

RacerX
3/20/2006, 02:49 PM
Sherri didn't fail to send any message on saturday. OU was up by 30 and instead of being an *** by humiliating Pepperdine out there (i.e. d00k and tennessee) she gave her starters some rest and let the 2nd teamers get some experience and play time. A "W" gets us to the next round, whether it's by 1 point or 100. No need in pulling a "pat" IMO.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

n8v_ndn
3/20/2006, 02:57 PM
I just bought my tickets for the San Antone Regional. I'm expecting the OU women to take out Stanford or FSU while I hold up my signage:

DEAR KELVIN:

I MISS YOU

LOVE,
SWEET 16

colleyvillesooner
3/20/2006, 03:21 PM
I bet we have yet to have a womens thread where Kelvin isn't brought up.

Oh and CtheB, you've been called on your statement a couple of times. Care to re-phrase?

Ruuuuuufus
3/20/2006, 03:52 PM
To some extent I can see where he is coming from. Although Duke and Tennessee both had large margins of victory, their starters didn't really play much more than ours. It did seem like at times we got complacent in the last 10 minutes of the game.

OU Adonis
3/20/2006, 04:30 PM
Heh, none of our starters had more than 26 minutes in the Pep game.

CtheB
3/20/2006, 06:38 PM
This is quite possibly the most ignorant thing I've ever read on this board. But then again, we must consider the source......

Sure, Dean, its amazing how ignorant somebody sounds when they don't use terms like "idiot", "moron" , AND "****" in their posts like yourself. Real master of the language you are. Congratulations. I'm sure there are a littany of your minions running around telling people to "**** off".

Exactly what Rufus said. And I give Sheri a lot of credit for not putting the starters back in the game to preserve the "statement", which would have been embarrassing to the opponent.

They'll pour it on tonight if given the chance.

CtheB
3/20/2006, 09:32 PM
Exactly what message could she have sent that we haven't sent already? You think there is a team in the country that isn't scared as hell at the mere thought of having to play us?

As stated earlier, Courtney plays deep into the game, girls pour it on at the end.....MESSAGE SENT.

And, yes, I agree. The fact that we can kill you from all points on the floor with 8 or 9 girls, all having the green light, is enough to scare anyone.

This team is off the charts scary.