PDA

View Full Version : 2d best womens BB team in Oklahoma wins!

Okla-homey
3/19/2006, 12:46 AM
12th seed Tulsa beats 5th seed NC State.

Golden Hurricane to play Depaul on Monday night for admission to the Sweet 16.

This could get interesting!

oh yeah, OUr boy OklahomaTrombone was there -- I saw him on TV. WTG Matt, y'all sounded great! Nice shirt too.;)

GottaHavePride
3/19/2006, 12:50 AM
Heh. Teh spenc!

Stanley1
3/19/2006, 12:51 AM
Where did they play at?

Mjcpr
3/19/2006, 12:58 AM
Where did they play at?

They played at a place in which they do not end their sentences with a preposition.

Okla-homey
3/19/2006, 12:59 AM
Where did they play at?

Chicago. I guess OT will be there at least til Monday. He's with the band that will stay with our TU girlios til they go home.

There could be a disturbance in the force if by some bizarro-world chance TU meets OU at some point. It would be the first time in the history of the world a guy who has officially been a BB band guy for both programs meet in the same post-season game.:eek:

GottaHavePride
3/19/2006, 01:00 AM
There could be a disturbance in the force if by some bizarro-world chance TU meets OU at some point. It would be the first time in the history of the world a guy who has officially been a BB band guy for both programs meet in the same post-season game.:eek:

If Wichita State and OU had been in the same bracket this year it coulda happened there, too. Well, if we hadn't lost...

Okla-homey
3/19/2006, 01:07 AM
If Wichita State and OU had been in the same bracket this year it coulda happened there, too. Well, if we hadn't lost...

That should at least rate a mention in Band Geeks Illustrated or something.;)

OklahomaTrombone
3/19/2006, 03:09 AM
Yes...I'm in lovely chicago.

We'll be here through tuesday.

It was a fun *** game.

Kinda Drunk.