PDA

View Full Version : We just got back from Penn Square Mall..........

SOONER44EVER
3/18/2006, 08:05 PM
............lots of rasslers there. We saw cuts, bruises, black eyes, weird ears and all kinds of stuff! I still don't get rasslin. If someone got me in a headlock I'd just punch his face.

BajaOklahoma
3/18/2006, 08:17 PM
My husband rassled in high school. Has a cauliflower ear from it.

I don't care for rassling. But I like my husband.

Cam
3/18/2006, 08:29 PM
We didn't see any there this morning, but we went early so the kids would fall asleep on the way home.

SOONER44EVER
3/18/2006, 08:30 PM
My husband rassled in high school. Has a cauliflower ear from it.

I don't care for rassling. But I like my husband.
Yeah but do you like his ear? :D

leftfield
3/18/2006, 08:42 PM
............lots of rasslers there. We saw cuts, bruises, black eyes, weird ears and all kinds of stuff! I still don't get rasslin. If someone got me in a headlock I'd just punch his face.

:D

BajaOklahoma
3/18/2006, 08:59 PM
Yeah but do you like his ear? :D

Not so much, but he usually wears his hair a bit longer to hide it.

Okla-homey
3/18/2006, 09:19 PM
My college room mate my frosh and soph years was a scholly rassler. Strange d00d. The guy was like 5% body fat but he used to starve himself and do wierd stuff to make weight like run in the heat wearing a watch cap and sweats with a plastic trash bag underneath worn like a vest. He would also bum a bite of a candy bar, chew it up, then spit it into the trash. Bizarro cats them rasslers be IMHO.

BajaOklahoma
3/18/2006, 09:41 PM
My husband walked in a few minutes telling me that one of the refs made a horrible call which gave a Poke rassler the victory. I have no clue which match.

But he was watching rasslin! :eek: I am so sad.