PDA

View Full Version : My neighbor just got arrested

Howzit
3/18/2006, 10:40 AM
This morning I was getting around to go run and Mrs. Howzit came in and said, "You're missing what's going down across the street!"

So I look out the bedroom window and the police have the neighbor down on the ground, guns drawn, and handcuffing him. They put him in the back of the car and were going in and out of the house when I left.

When I got back Mrs. Howzit aka Gladys Kravitz had been down talking to other neighbors who had seen a woman standing out front with the police and yelling something about, "yeah, after you raped me!"

Creeepy.

ChickSoonerFan
3/18/2006, 10:43 AM
:eek:

Okla-homey
3/18/2006, 10:44 AM
nothing cool like that ever happens on my street. :mad:

BTW, you should prolly put one of Lid's cards in the alleged rapist's mailbox. Sounds like he could use a friend with acquittal skillz.

OklahomaTrombone
3/18/2006, 10:48 AM
Thats because your street has a gate on it.

Al Gore
3/18/2006, 11:06 AM
Just don't get drunk and loose your card and try to kick the muther open......

Mjcpr
3/18/2006, 11:08 AM
nothing cool like that ever happens on my street. :mad:

That's because you live in south Tulsa. :D

oumartin
3/18/2006, 11:22 AM
AG, your avatar once again caused me to molest myself!

picasso
3/18/2006, 11:32 AM
you guys are Lenny Kravitz' parents? cool.

Stanley1
3/18/2006, 11:35 AM
Were there any trees involved? I like a good tree story.

sanantoniosooner
3/18/2006, 11:37 AM
My neighbor fell down his stairs while drunk.

Ambulance hauled him away.

If I was nice I'd offer to finish putting up his christmas lights, or take them down......whichever.

mrowl
3/18/2006, 11:46 AM
Cool! I bet the cops were excited. All they do in flower mound is hide in the trees looking for people going 2mph over.

Howzit
3/18/2006, 11:52 AM
Cool! I bet the cops were excited. All they do in flower mound is hide in the trees looking for people going 2mph over.

'Cept for the really wacky days when they catch someone not wearing their seatbelt.

BajaOklahoma
3/18/2006, 12:12 PM
BTW, you should prolly put one of Lid's cards in the alleged rapist's mailbox. Sounds like he could use a friend with acquittal skillz.

He's gonna file bankruptcy?

The only cool thing that happened on my street is when the cops caught the guy robbing my house - while he was in my house.
Nothing better than coming home to find cops in your house.

Stanley1
3/18/2006, 12:18 PM
The house across the street from my parents got "pipe bombed" one afternoon, that was pretty cool.

reevie
3/18/2006, 12:21 PM
When I was a kid, the ATF raided a house across the street from me. Watching 4 Dodge Aries trying to jump neighborhood curbs to block in a house is pretty freaking funny.

jk the sooner fan
3/18/2006, 12:31 PM
the only thing that gets raped on my street are the marble tables....

swardboy
3/18/2006, 04:12 PM
Little over a year ago the cops raided a meth lab a block over from my house. Unbelievable. No, it's not a mobile home park. Prolly averages $160K to $225K. It's been opened up ever since then to "air out."

picasso
3/20/2006, 10:48 AM
When I was about 11 years old I was a biking fool. One summer morning I headed off to a friend's house and noticed our neighbors across the street had left their garage door open.
As I was returning home the police were everywhere. They had been robbed big time.
Anywho I was questioned. Then my Dad shows up at my baseball practice and says there's a detective that wants to talk to me. So's I tell him my story again and he says it's not the same one I told initially.:eek: He had me red handed. heh.
Dude actually considered me a suspect.

BeetDigger
3/20/2006, 10:55 AM
This morning I was getting around to go run and Mrs. Howzit came in and said, "You're missing what's going down across the street!"

So I look out the bedroom window and the police have the neighbor down on the ground, guns drawn, and handcuffing him. They put him in the back of the car and were going in and out of the house when I left.

When I got back Mrs. Howzit aka Gladys Kravitz had been down talking to other neighbors who had seen a woman standing out front with the police and yelling something about, "yeah, after you raped me!"

Creeepy.

So, what's the story? Was the dude her husband, boyfriend, cousin, step-brother, or an actual rapist? There has to be something out there on it. The Flower Mound police station is still abuzz no doubt. They got to draw their guns and put their bullet in.

crawfish
3/20/2006, 10:56 AM
In my first house in Dallas, our 50+-yr-old neighbor was raped and left for dead. Definitely made us want to move. A couple of weeks later, the same guy broke into a house a block away and was shot by the homeowner.

sooner_born_1960
3/20/2006, 10:58 AM
In my first house in Dallas, our 50+-yr-old neighbor was raped and left for dead. Definitely made us want to move. A couple of weeks later, the same guy broke into a house a block away and was shot by the homeowner.
The SO needs more stories with happy endings like that.

Howzit
3/20/2006, 01:16 PM
So, what's the story? Was the dude her husband, boyfriend, cousin, step-brother, or an actual rapist? There has to be something out there on it. The Flower Mound police station is still abuzz no doubt. They got to draw their guns and put their bullet in.

The story is that there is a lot more going on than meets the eye. This guy has always been very quiet and keeps to himself, but I remember when we first moved in back in '99 he used to have large breasted hotties in thongs sun bathing in his pool all the time. I know this because our bedroom window has a perfect angle into his back yard. I always figured they were strippers, but, hey power to him as long as they are quiet and don't have loud parties late at night.

Come to find out, the guy is a pimp, and I am guessing those were some of his employees. The guy that used to live caddy-cornered (across the street from pimp-guy) is the chief of police for Flower Mound and his son is good friends with our next door neighbor who gave us the dl (that's downlow for all you not-hip-like-me persons). The police dude apparently knew this all along and they moved recently. Thanks for sharing.

The weird thing is, though, for the last 4 years or so, he has been very quiet, I don't see much traffic in and out of his home...weird.

Norm In Norman
3/20/2006, 01:21 PM
Your property value just went down.

Howzit
3/20/2006, 01:23 PM
Especially after I spray painted "PIMP" across his garage door.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/20/2006, 01:24 PM
The story is that there is a lot more going on than meets the eye. This guy has always been very quiet and keeps to himself, but I remember when we first moved in back in '99 he used to have large breasted hotties in thongs sun bathing in his pool all the time. I know this because our bedroom window has a perfect angle into his back yard. I always figured they were strippers, but, hey power to him as long as they are quiet and don't have loud parties late at night.

Come to find out, the guy is a pimp, and I am guessing those were some of his employees. The guy that used to live caddy-cornered (across the street from pimp-guy) is the chief of police for Flower Mound and his son is good friends with our next door neighbor who gave us the dl (that's downlow for all you not-hip-like-me persons). The police dude apparently knew this all along and they moved recently. Thanks for sharing.

The weird thing is, though, for the last 4 years or so, he has been very quiet, I don't see much traffic in and out of his home...weird.Did he have a carpet cleaning business?

Howzit
3/20/2006, 01:26 PM
Did he have a carpet cleaning business?

That I don't know.

RacerX
3/20/2006, 01:37 PM
...he used to have large breasted hotties in thongs sun bathing in his pool all the time. I know this because our bedroom window has a perfect angle into his back yard. ....

I'll be out in a minute honey, I'm combing my hair.

Howzit
3/20/2006, 01:42 PM
Funny how many things that need fixing you can find in one room when you out your mind to it.

RacerX
3/20/2006, 01:44 PM
Damn straight!

mrowl
3/20/2006, 01:45 PM
its so sad that wireless webcams weren't around in '99.

RacerX
3/20/2006, 01:47 PM
But, as SBSB has pointed out, they found SoonerWill!

Howzit
3/20/2006, 01:48 PM
I used to be really diligent about keeping the trees in the front yard pruned. Until large-breasted, sun-bathing hotties in thongs quit hanging out at his pool - then tree pruning went way down in priority.

BeetDigger
3/20/2006, 02:05 PM

The weird thing is, though, for the last 4 years or so, he has been very quiet, I don't see much traffic in and out of his home...weird.

Thanks for the update. You are now required to post periodic updates as new information becomes available.

And I also now know why you are the resident SO expert on binoculars.

And you are such bastard for not taking some pics and posting them. Keeping big breasted women in thongs all to yourself. Selfish bastage. :mack:

proud gonzo
5/12/2011, 09:49 PM
update?

colleyvillesooner
5/13/2011, 12:53 AM
I agree. what has Beetdigger been up to.

jk the sooner fan
5/13/2011, 06:32 AM
i wonder if he still shows up to lunch after everybody else is already done eating and ready to leave

colleyvillesooner
5/13/2011, 07:27 AM
Heh. I forgot about that.