PDA

View Full Version : I just watched my Holiday Bowl tape.....

OU-HSV
3/18/2006, 01:29 AM
...........for the first time in a long time. (Other than a couple of bonehead forced pass attempts),I forgot how good/solid Rhett looked in that one. I think Rhett has an awful lot going for him. His athletic talent and speed will be hard to beat by Halzle. But I think Josh has a lot he'll be able to teach Rhett. Can't wait for Spring Ball!

MojoRisen
3/18/2006, 01:45 AM
Man- he made some throws- one that JD caught that looked like it may have been unintentional- the boy is going to be good... He is almost there- and i too am looking forward to a much more dangerous team....

Jello Biafra
3/18/2006, 01:46 AM
Man- he made some throws- one that JD caught that looked like it may have been unintentional- the boy is going to be good... He is almost there- and i too am looking forward to a much more dangerous team....

more good lineman are on the way....... making this team very dangerous.

Octavian
3/18/2006, 01:51 AM
I've never seen the TV broadcast and sometime it's tough when you dont get instant replay and commentary but, at least to me, RB showed in the Holiday Bowl he has the talent and to bring home #8. He's quick, showed an understanding for the offense that will only be helped along by JH, and was meshing well w/ a fabulous young WR corps.

If he steers clear of off-the-field problems and his OLine blocks for him, the sky's the limit. We'll see...

I gotta find someone w/ that game taped or saved on tivo....

OU-HSV
3/18/2006, 02:03 AM
Yep guys....and that early dropped pass by Finley shoulda been caught for a TD. It was great to be reminded about how fired up Stoops can be (even if it was only the Holiday Bowl). Octavian...I got it on tape if you'd want me to ship it to ya or something.

olevetonahill
3/18/2006, 02:31 AM
Yep guys....and that early dropped pass by Finley shoulda been caught for a TD. It was great to be reminded about how fired up Stoops can be (even if it was only the Holiday Bowl). Octavian...I got it on tape if you'd want me to ship it to ya or something.
Ditto any an all ! games ;)

Jason White's Third Knee
3/18/2006, 08:13 AM
It was a great game, but man it could have gotten WAYYYYY outta hand if Joejon catches the ball and AD doesn't get stripped on the goal line.

With a little maturity, we rock this game. How many fumbles did we have against TCU and UCLA? That's not likely this year.

OU-HSV
3/18/2006, 08:40 AM
It was a great game, but man it could have gotten WAYYYYY outta hand if Joejon catches the ball and AD doesn't get stripped on the goal line.

With a little maturity, we rock this game. How many fumbles did we have against TCU and UCLA? That's not likely this year.
Word

oumartin
3/18/2006, 08:46 AM
Dudes a drunk :D

bigdsooner
3/18/2006, 09:08 AM
you guys stop it ;) , yer gettin me all ecited :D

oumartin
3/18/2006, 09:17 AM
I'm predicting a 3-8 record. ;)

stonecoldsoonerfan
3/18/2006, 10:17 AM

SUNSHINE PUMPER!!!!!!!! :mad: ;)

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/18/2006, 11:21 AM

we are going to be so bad, we're going to forget to play a game :mack:

oumartin
3/18/2006, 11:24 AM
Well jkm I got insider info about the cohesiveness of the offense! :D

RacerX
3/18/2006, 11:24 AM
There were a lot of commercials in that game. I've got close to 11gb after editing.:mad:

westcoast_sooner
3/18/2006, 11:37 AM
What's a Sooner fan to do when football season is still MONTHS away and the basketball team losing out in the first round of the tournament?!!??

Look back at a great victory against a "Top 10" opponent, of course!!!

If we get some blocking up front, 2006 could rock!!!

OU-HSV
3/18/2006, 12:18 PM
What's a Sooner fan to do when football season is still MONTHS away and the basketball team losing out in the first round of the tournament?!!??

Look back at a great victory against a "Top 10" opponent, of course!!!

If we get some blocking up front, 2006 could rock!!!
Guess there's always our dominating womens basketball team for now. Can't wait for the spring game though!

I Bury Paul
3/18/2006, 12:27 PM
you guys stop it ;) , yer gettin me all ecited :D
You guys stop it, you're scaring me.;)

CatfishSooner
3/18/2006, 12:49 PM
we win it alll babbyy...

bigdsooner
3/18/2006, 01:29 PM
we win it alll babbyy...

i like teh way you think

Scott D
3/18/2006, 01:45 PM
Well jkm I got insider info about the cohesiveness of the offense! :D

martin gets his info from nick and a bottle of jack daniels. ;)

oumartin
3/18/2006, 02:33 PM
I don't get it from Nick and if the guy finds out you said such he might just be upset :D

Big Red Ron
3/18/2006, 02:45 PM
martin gets his info from nick and a bottle of jack daniels. ;)No no, Nicky gets his info from Uranus and a couple of bong hits.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/18/2006, 10:30 PM
No no, Nicky gets his info from Uranus and a couple of bong hits.

nick is a klingon? i would have never guessed...

FlatheadSooner
3/18/2006, 10:34 PM
Have rewatched that game about 5 times now and finally deleted. I've moved on from being ecstatic about that game to looking forward to how much better we're going to be next year! We looked tough in Holiday Bowl and had some opportunities to win easily but that last series of plays was hair raising. I think with the maturity we'll gain this year, and momentum from the bowl game, we'll be coming out of the gates with guns-a-blazing!!

KC//CRIMSON
3/18/2006, 10:36 PM
nick is a klingon? i would have never guessed...

no, he's a tribble. a very dumb tribble.

OU-HSV
3/19/2006, 12:19 AM
Have rewatched that game about 5 times now and finally deleted. I've moved on from being ecstatic about that game to looking forward to how much better we're going to be next year! We looked tough in Holiday Bowl and had some opportunities to win easily but that last series of plays was hair raising. I think with the maturity we'll gain this year, and momentum from the bowl game, we'll be coming out of the gates with guns-a-blazing!!
Nice take flathead...spek.

Quack 10
3/21/2006, 11:29 AM
I predict one loss. :D

olevetonahill
3/21/2006, 12:35 PM
I predict one loss. :D
Naw you duckies are gonna lose more than 1 , after we stomp you lil pond dry , you gotta face the other schools in the pac :P

Octavian
3/21/2006, 12:58 PM
no, he's a tribble. a very dumb tribble.

I've never been in any hole

nope, couldn't be a tribble. :D