PDA

View Full Version : olevets Rant

olevetonahill
3/18/2006, 12:28 AM
Can I kill my kid ? I want to . hes 32 thinks I know nothing ( so whats new there )
He has a thorough bred 2 yr old filly that his step dad Gave him , Im cool with that . what Im not cool with :mad: Is the idiot ( my exes son , Not mine ! ) thinks its ok to keep this filly in a 30 by 30 pen with NO cover ., and No dry place for her feet ! After Me chewing his azz he said "its MY horse Ill do what I want " I hung up on him .
Remember Im the one who wouldn't kill the Tarantula ?
Im Really thinking hard of going to my kids horse pen and just sittin my azz down with her till he sees it aint cool ! Or I could just open the pen and let her find shelter ! but then Id have to kill My kid . He thinks because his step dads horses don't have shelter that his is Ok . What I cant get that idiot to understand is those at least have trees to get under and can go to higher ground !
Over WTF :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Flagstaffsooner
3/18/2006, 12:43 AM
I didn't know horses need dry feet. TY for the enlightenment.

GottaHavePride
3/18/2006, 12:45 AM
Horses with damp feet bring new meaning to the term "turf toe", I'm guessing.

Flagstaffsooner
3/18/2006, 12:58 AM
Horses with damp feet bring new meaning to the term "turf toe", I'm guessing.Either that or they start smelling like Olevets feet.:(

BajaOklahoma
3/18/2006, 01:11 AM
SPCA?
Do it for the horse.

MojoRisen
3/18/2006, 01:41 AM
What we have here is a failure to communicate. If you whack somone with the intention of it making a point to the kid- and it is relevant to the discussion- it would provide an opportunity to negoitiate with his full attention. :D

olevetonahill
3/18/2006, 01:56 AM
SPCA?
Do it for the horse.
I see your point .
But trust me Ill not let her go down ! I guess what I need is help in comunicating with that idiot . The Horse will be taking care of !;)

MojoRisen
3/18/2006, 02:07 AM
We had Jumpers in the ole days- and we got one that was a racer- and a damn dog chased it around the paddock the the damn horse stepped on a peice of wood it went in the hoof- and it was degenerative- We rehabed it and it didn't work..... I hung with the gril for a few hours before it got put down... :(((((((

Scott D
3/18/2006, 01:30 PM
I danno vet, a few small cruelty to animal charges never hurt anyone ;)