PDA

View Full Version : After about 30 hours of reflection...

Soonerus
3/17/2006, 09:01 PM
...my final feelings on this OU team are (1) Bookout and Neal were injured most of the year and really despite great effort were not too effective, especially when teams started paying special attention to Neal;(2) Everett is a very good player but is not now or ever will be a point guard and the continued effort to run Everett at the point hurt the team, it just did not fit;(3) Austin Johnson will develop into a very good point guard but he was too frail to compete this year; (4)Godbold still an above average player only;(5) Taj did not show the advancement that I think everybody in the league thought he was capable of, he plateaued or regressed a little from his Junior season.....Thus, overall considering all of these factors I think we had a pretty good season and Kelvin did about as good as he could have with the talent he had available, I would definitely keep him...BOOMER SOONER !!!!!!

Newbomb Turk
3/17/2006, 09:05 PM
Well, for my 3k post, I'd say I pretty much agree with you.

Agree on Book and Neal. Neal's achilies was bothering him lately, thus the lack of production from him.

Don't know if AJ will be a very good point guard or not, but he did OK this year.

I wouldn't say Godbold is above average, but he does what is asked of him.

Big Red Ron
3/17/2006, 09:06 PM
Pumper. ;)

Really, if he would hire an "Offensive Coordinator," I could live with him for another year...depending on just how bad the NCAA slams us.

Soonerus
3/17/2006, 09:06 PM
Not trying to pump, trying to step back for awhile and be objective...

Newbomb Turk
3/17/2006, 09:08 PM

That's not allowed here. ;)

Soonerus
3/17/2006, 09:09 PM
That's not allowed here. ;)

Good point...

sooneron
3/17/2006, 09:10 PM
Jay????

Soonerus
3/17/2006, 09:12 PM
Soonerus is not an alias for Jay...you guys know that...

sooneron
3/17/2006, 09:13 PM
Soonerus is not an alias for Jay...you guys know that...
N8???

Soonerus
3/17/2006, 09:15 PM
N8???

Correct, you think Jay would have crusaded like that against,... well...., you know who....