PDA

View Full Version : Best way to fick off a buger?

OU Adonis
3/17/2006, 04:46 PM
The really wet ones tend to want to stick to your fingers. Any tips on how to let those ones fly?

And yes, its spelled booger, but it just didn't look the same.

VeeJay
3/17/2006, 05:47 PM
With the absence of kleenex, toilet paper, or your direct deposit pay stub, if you just continue to rub it, index finger against your thumb, it will soon solidify and then you can dispose of it like it's a big mean greenie or something.

As an adult, certainly you would be expected to have figured this out by now.

Mjcpr
3/17/2006, 05:48 PM
Who are you calling an adult?

oumartin
3/17/2006, 06:09 PM
wipe it on the cushion and blame it on the kids and act disguested when your wife finds it.

BeetDigger
3/17/2006, 06:16 PM
Always fun to flick them over the cubicle walls when one is a couple of years out of college and still in the childish humor stage with their fellow workers. Boogers landing on the paper that you are working on are always worth a laugh.

Boffingham
3/17/2006, 06:44 PM
stick it on your tongue and spit it out

Flagstaffsooner
3/17/2006, 07:53 PM
Donate it to an aggie food bank. Don't you know that there are thousands of starving aggies in stoolwater?

sanantoniosooner
3/17/2006, 08:09 PM
With the absence of kleenex, toilet paper, or your direct deposit pay stub, if you just continue to rub it, index finger against your thumb, it will soon solidify and then you can dispose of it like it's a big mean greenie or something.

As an adult, certainly you would be expected to have figured this out by now.
Sound advice and commentary.

bigdsooner
3/17/2006, 08:25 PM
hold your hand out the window to let it air dry, once hard, you can now discard very easily...yes, i do it everyday :O

sanantoniosooner
3/17/2006, 08:27 PM
hold your hand out the window to let it air dry, once hard, you can now discard very easily...yes, i do it everyday :O
Driving with a booger encrusted finger out the window sounds like great way to handle it.

Subtle and efficient.

TUSooner
3/17/2006, 08:45 PM
Now every time you see someone sticking hisr hand out the car window and rubbing his fingers together, you know what's happening.