PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!

Scott D
3/17/2006, 03:19 PM
To Iowa (3 seed), Syracuse (5 seed), Nevada (5 seed). Without your efforts over the past two days, the media would have continued harping over the 'upset' of Oklahoma.

KABOOKIE
3/17/2006, 03:28 PM
Yeaaaaaaaaaah sunshine!

Calvin RMFO!

Cam
3/18/2006, 09:53 AM
No kidding on that Scott.

SOONER44EVER
3/18/2006, 10:38 AM
You better thank Kansas too.

TripleOption14
3/18/2006, 11:55 AM
I don't think people would have cared one way or the other after the first day. IMO i don't think anyone in the world takes OU basketball serious outside of Oklahoma and i'm not so sure that people in Oklahoma take it serious anymore.

In other news:

Hey D, have you been paying attention to what our Lions have been doing w/ free agency?!?! Its unbelieveable that Millen still has his job!! The Lions now have 5 QB's on roster and like 7 WR's!! The two positions that needed NO attention at all are getting the most! I've been telling all my friends that know i'm a Lions fans that this maybe the last year i can support this team. :D What do you think about the mess?

Scott D
3/18/2006, 01:50 PM
General word up here is they are going to probably trade Harrington by draft day. At this point I think they could still get a second rounder for him at best, but likely a 3rd rounder. I really wouldn't be surprized if the QB depth chart going into the season is Kitna, Orlovsky, McCown (although the last two are probably interchangable). I doubt Kevin Johnson is on the roster much longer, and they'll probably either try to trade or cut Charles Rogers as well.
It's a wierd team, I think 90% of their issues are mental, the talent is on the roster.

Scott D
3/18/2006, 01:51 PM
You better thank Kansas too.

heh no kidding...how many higher seeds lost in the first round? Only reason that we got anywhere near as much media about it was because we had the misfortune of being one of the first teams to play a game.

and Kabookie, sunshine pumping would be saying "At least by losing to UWM we saved ourselves the humiliation of losing to Florida and hearing more about how Bob Stoops wants that beachfront house and to coach the Gators" crap ;)

KABOOKIE
3/18/2006, 01:53 PM
Whatever pumper. ;)

Sooner47
3/19/2006, 01:08 AM
It's Kelvin's fault all those teams lost.......