PDA

View Full Version : This should be a pole: St. Patrick's Day

mdklatt
3/16/2006, 07:15 PM
A. Woot! Hand me the beer bong.

B. I'm neither Irish nor alcoholic so I couldn't care less. And the next person to pinch me for not wearing green is getting an *** kicking.

C. I am Irish and it offends me that this day has been turned into an excuse for everybody to get drunk.

C.5 I'm Irish, and it doesn't offend me at all. The more, the merrier! Hand me the beer bong.

D. Thank god it's Spring Break so I don't have see some jackass throw up green eggs and ham in my calculus class.

EDIT: option C.5 added by popular request

royalfan5
3/16/2006, 07:29 PM
I choose B.

GottaHavePride
3/16/2006, 07:32 PM
E. I am partly Irish, and hand me a Black and Tan.

mdklatt
3/16/2006, 07:34 PM
E. I am partly Irish, and hand me a Black and Tan.

That's some kind of drink, right?

GottaHavePride
3/16/2006, 07:38 PM
Half Harp, half Guinness. Oddly enough, the Guinness floats on top, not vice-versa.

royalfan5
3/16/2006, 07:43 PM
I would just like to go on Public record with my opinion that Ireland and it's traditions are vastly overrated. I don't like their beer, food, the color Green, and I thought Delorean's were an ambombination. I do however enjoy Lucky Charms cereal.

mdklatt
3/16/2006, 07:45 PM
I would just like to go on Public record with my opinion that Ireland and it's traditions are vastly overrated. I don't like their beer, food, the color Green, and I thought Delorean's were an ambombination. I do however enjoy Lucky Charms cereal.

What's Irish about a Delorean?

mdklatt
3/16/2006, 07:45 PM
Half Harp, half Guinness. Oddly enough, the Guinness floats on top, not vice-versa.

If I knew what Harp was I guess I might find that odd. :D

royalfan5
3/16/2006, 07:47 PM
What's Irish about a Delorean?
They were made in Ireland. Plus when was the last time Ireland won a war? Even Italy can say they conquered Ethopia in the 1930's

mdklatt
3/16/2006, 07:50 PM
They were made in Ireland.

Wow, that must be somewhere between Yugoslavia and Italy on the reliability scale.

Plus when was the last time Ireland won a war? Even Italy can say they conquered Ethopia in the 1930's

To their credit, they're too busy fighting each other to bother anybody else.

OklahomaTrombone
3/16/2006, 08:00 PM
A.

And I'm in Chicago.

Tomorrow is going to RAWK

C&CDean
3/16/2006, 08:06 PM

Says the goober from Nebraska.

Irish beer is greatness. Irish whisky is greatness. Irish food is greatness. I'm neutral on the color green. And I probably only have about 1/40th Irish blood in my veins.

royalfan5
3/16/2006, 08:10 PM
I think German beer is better, and Scotch Whiskey is better.

C&CDean
3/16/2006, 08:15 PM
I think German beer is better, and Scotch Whiskey is better.

Germans can't do anything right. They make ****ty beer, ****ty cars, ****ty cameras, wear ****ty shoes, and their women have hairy pits.

Scotch whiskey is to Irish whisky what aardvark **** is to spring water.

Boomer.....
3/16/2006, 08:53 PM
A.

Taking off from work and heading to O' Connell's all day!

OU-HSV
3/16/2006, 08:58 PM
A. Woot! Hand me the beer bong.

B. I'm neither Irish nor alcoholic so I couldn't care less. And the next person to pinch me for not wearing green is getting an *** kicking.

C. I am Irish and it offends me that this day has been turned into an excuse for everybody to get drunk.

D. Thank god it's Spring Break so I don't have see some jackass throw up green eggs and ham in my calculus class.

You forgot E

E. I drink and I'm Irish...why not enjoy the opportunity that a special day in honor of the Irishmen offers. DRINK UP!

skycat
3/16/2006, 09:07 PM
B. Although I guess I could care a little bit less.

TUSooner
3/16/2006, 09:09 PM
I have a couple of Irish names (including Patrick) but probably not a drop of Irish blood.
Irish beer > German beer, by far. Beer from the British Isles in general RMFO.
Irish whisky - frabjous! Surprisingly more like bourbon than like scotch.
I like my wee dram, but it is a shame that a holy and wonderful man is commemorated with a shameless, idiotic booze-up.
Green beer is for high-school chicks.
Those folls who think there's a leprecaun near Mobile should be slapped until they turn green.
Hmm... I think that's all I've got.
;)

proud gonzo
3/16/2006, 09:19 PM
F. tomorrow--16 days until my 21st birthday, plus the spring break thing.

OU-HSV
3/16/2006, 09:22 PM
F. tomorrow--16 days until my 21st birthday, plus the spring break thing.
Wow..a young'en. Happy B-Day early! :)

proud gonzo
3/16/2006, 09:25 PM

mdklatt
3/16/2006, 10:02 PM
E. I drink and I'm Irish...why not enjoy the opportunity that a special day in honor of the Irishmen offers. DRINK UP!

That would be:

A. Woot! Pass the beer bong.

;)

OU-HSV
3/16/2006, 10:03 PM
That would be:

A. Woot! Pass the beer bong.

;)
Yeah but there has to be an declaration of Irish heritage. W/out the "i'm offended" crap

ChickSoonerFan
3/16/2006, 11:12 PM
C.5-A. I am part Irish and kinda part Mexican so I'll take my (green) beer in a mug with salt and lime please. :)

pb4ou
3/17/2006, 12:03 AM
B - But still pass the beer bong

Flagstaffsooner
3/17/2006, 12:16 AM
What's the difference between an Irish funeral and an Irish wedding?

One less drunk.;)

bigdsooner
3/17/2006, 12:18 AM
a- give me the beer bong