PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Bookout

crawfish
3/16/2006, 05:40 PM
Bookout, IMO, was the only player on our team who has shown real fire over the last few games. In fact, he's the only one who has consistently shown fire this season.

I'll say it again: Kevin, we're sorry we couldn't build a better team around you. Good luck in your future endeavors.

n8v_ndn
3/16/2006, 05:42 PM
We'll be pulling for you in the Olympics, dude.

NickZeppelin
3/16/2006, 05:51 PM
I think Everett played real hard today too. I thought Austin and Griffin played hard too they just don't know a lot about the game yet.

IronSooner
3/16/2006, 06:00 PM
Everett tries, he just doesn't play smartly a lot of the time. A lot of the other guys just have lots to learn.

NickZeppelin
3/16/2006, 06:01 PM
Taj Gray may be one of the dumbest players ever. I think TE makes some mistakes because no one else will make plays to help him. Especially when Bookout isn't in there.

william_brasky
3/16/2006, 06:03 PM
I will miss Kevin Bookout. Thank you for all you have done Kevin. You will always be a Sooner Great.

Cam
3/16/2006, 10:06 PM
Bookout, IMO, was the only player on our team who has shown real fire over the last few games. In fact, he's the only one who has consistently shown fire this season.

I'll say it again: Kevin, we're sorry we couldn't build a better team around you. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Ditto.

MojoRisen
3/16/2006, 10:10 PM
I saw Kevin's Disgust- on the bech down 12 with about 6 minutes left- He didn't seem to think he should be getting a blow. Any how he looked ****ed and that is more than I can say for the rest of the team.

He was and is a hell of a player with- tough that I admire.

LSUdeek
3/16/2006, 10:49 PM
I saw Kevin's Disgust- on the bech down 12 with about 6 minutes left- He didn't seem to think he should be getting a blow. Any how he looked ****ed and that is more than I can say for the rest of the team.

He was and is a hell of a player with- tough that I admire.

Anyone in the country would be happy to have him on their team.

I thought OU would do better over the past couple of years after watching Lavender and co. beat LSU in the NIT back in 2004. Shame it hasn't happened that way.

walkoffsooner
3/17/2006, 03:07 AM
I gave Kevin a hard time early in year but he busted his arse toward the end of the season.Great job thanks for the effort.