PDA

View Full Version : Fine...I'll do it

boomersooner28
3/16/2006, 03:07 PM
I'll start this thread, I aint skeered.

Dear Kelvin,

Thank you so much for your hard work, passion, and dedication. It has been a very memorable run and we as a Sooner family can't think you enough for everything you have meant to Sooner Basketball as well as the University of Oklahoma. With that being said, it is time to move on. It happens. People need change every once in a while and I think you need a new beginning as well as OU Basketball needs a fresh start. We will miss you and follow your every footstep! Good Luck!

Sincerely,

Soonerfans

NormanPride
3/16/2006, 03:10 PM
No way he leaves/gets fired with the talent he has coming in.

Now, if we suck again next year, I could see it. And that's a pretty real possibility.

Catch 22
3/16/2006, 03:15 PM
we're not going to win in the Big XII with 5 freshman. What are we Kansas?

CtheB
3/16/2006, 03:18 PM
No way he leaves/gets fired with the talent he has coming in.

Now, if we suck again next year, I could see it. And that's a pretty real possibility.

NormanPride, a serious question for you, what do you think about the prospects of these studs coming, and further, the probability that we will lose at least 2 underclassmen who will transfer?

NormanPride
3/16/2006, 03:34 PM
NormanPride, a serious question for you, what do you think about the prospects of these studs coming, and further, the probability that we will lose at least 2 underclassmen who will transfer?

As far as I know, everyone but Clark should get here. Clark has grade issues. Other than that, what do you mean? Scholly limitations?

And as for underclassmen leaving... we haven't had any off-the-court issues this year, have we? The only one I've heard even the tiniest inkling of wanting to leave is Taylor, and I think that rumor was shot down quickly (he was injured, not unhappy).

Honestly, I'd worry about transfers NEXT year, after these highly-ranked guys have a year in the Sampson system and get to decide for themselves whether it's the right fit for them or not.

Harry Beanbag
3/16/2006, 03:39 PM
If we go on probation, none of the new class have to come do they?

OUGreg723
3/16/2006, 03:39 PM
Reynolds and James are starters for most D1 schools right now. Maybe even Keith Clark too. I really think we are going to be better next year. We'll just have to wait and see. I agree with normanpride, if the wins dont go up with the talent, lets start talking new coach. But 9 straight 20 win seasons with no talent is impressive. We've been to the dance before with Kelvin, and we will be back. Let's not panic. We just were an average team this year. Oh well. It happens sometimes. Lets move on to next year. 20-9 aint anything to cry over.

sooneron
3/16/2006, 03:44 PM
Reynolds and James are starters for most D1 schools right now. Maybe even Keith Clark too. I really think we are going to be better next year. We'll just have to wait and see. I agree with normanpride, if the wins dont go up with the talent, lets start talking new coach. But 9 straight 20 win seasons with no talent is impressive. We've been to the dance before with Kelvin, and we will be back. Let's not panic. We just were an average team this year. Oh well. It happens sometimes. Lets move on to next year. 20-9 aint anything to cry over.

I prettty much agree with this.
Last year, we were the walking wounded. Then, the transfers. I don't care if you think they were not any good, it hurts chemistry. I want to see what comes in and happens next year before I call for KS's head.

boomersooner28
3/16/2006, 03:44 PM
Keith Clark is wayyyyy far from qualifying academically.