PDA

View Full Version : Good for the Dutch

royalfan5
3/16/2006, 11:53 AM
There is a sidebar blurb in the Omaha paper today, about how the Dutch are making prospective immigrants watch a video that includes topless women, two men kissing in a park, and other images from Dutch culture. This is part of an attempt to weed out immagrants who can handle existing dutch culture. I don't think that's a bad idea for them to pursue.

mdklatt
3/16/2006, 11:56 AM
There is a sidebar blurb in the Omaha paper today, about how the Dutch are making prospective immigrants watch a video that includes topless women, two men kissing in a park, and other images from Dutch culture. This is part of an attempt to weed out immagrants who can handle existing dutch culture. I don't think that's a bad idea for them to pursue.

Sounds like something we need to show to some people in this country before they're allowed to leave the house....

:D

skycat
3/16/2006, 11:57 AM

Interesting word choice.:texan:

reevie
3/16/2006, 12:03 PM
So....state sponsored topless women?

How much do plane tickets to Amsterdam run from OKC?

No wonder the Dutch didn't fair well at the World Baseball Classic, too disapointed with the lack of local flair in Puerto Rico to concentrate.