PDA

View Full Version : My dad called from the OKC airport.

SOONER44EVER
3/16/2006, 01:34 AM
He was waiting to pick up Mom and said there was nowhere to get a cup of coffee...........at 9:30. WTF?? I haven't been to many airports but ours is a joke.

chriscappel
3/16/2006, 01:38 AM
Its true we do have a joke of an airport....I mean it looks good after the renovationsand all but coulda been a bit more practical!

IronSooner
3/16/2006, 01:40 AM
I think I've only been in it once since then, but the Sonic was nice when I missed my flight in the morning. Are there any open vendor spots where a coffee place could go in? Starbuck's is supposed to start up a couple thousand new installations this year, maybe OKC will be one.

SOONER44EVER
3/16/2006, 01:41 AM
I think I've only been in it once since then, but the Sonic was nice when I missed my flight in the morning. Are there any open vendor spots where a coffee place could go in? Starbuck's is supposed to start up a couple thousand new installations this year, maybe OKC will be one.
There are a few places there, they just shut down around 8. Idiots.

Jimminy Crimson
3/16/2006, 01:44 AM
There isn't much of anything outside of the security checkpoints, unfortunately.

IronSooner
3/16/2006, 01:50 AM
Tulsa's airport didn't seem much better last I was there, but maybe I just wasn't looking in the right place. Seems like TUL has had some better deals than OKC lately, at least coming from the cornbelt.

stonecoldsoonerfan
3/16/2006, 06:40 AM
There isn't much of anything outside of the security checkpoints, unfortunately.

i'm not sure they're ANYthing outside the checkpoints. if you're not getting on a flight, you can barely get into the lobby and see someone check in and get in line to have their bags looked at. the okc airport freakin' SUCKS.:mad: