PDA

View Full Version : ISU's Stinson and Blalock going pro

Rhino
3/15/2006, 11:28 PM
Idiots.

Jimminy Crimson
3/15/2006, 11:33 PM
Maybe we can beat them by more than 1 next year! ;)

snp
3/16/2006, 02:39 AM
Stinson's mother is sick and needs the money. You can't fault a guy for supporting his family. He could make more money next year, but what good will it do if she does now?

As for Blalock, I don't think he has signed with an agent yet. Might be testing the waters.

And ISU is going through a pretty big scandal right now. Might be right time to jump ship.

william_brasky
3/16/2006, 03:01 AM
oh I don't know Rhino.

They're both pretty friggin' good players.

Both will be able to make a living playing ball (NBA or Overseas).

Really doesn't seem that idiotic to me.

King Crimson
3/16/2006, 03:24 AM
Stinson would be a better pro thatn Blaylock. but, if they both leave. adios Wayne Morgan.

soonermark
3/16/2006, 03:43 AM
This (http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/9310118) may have had something to do with their decision as well. Either way, not a good day to be a cyclone fan. But then again, what day is?;)

CobraKai
3/16/2006, 10:29 AM
At least they didn't call too many times. That is way worse. Right?

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/16/2006, 10:43 AM
At least they didn't call too many times. That is way worse. Right?

If a phone is used then penalties double.

KC//CRIMSON
3/16/2006, 10:49 AM
Maybe we can beat them by more than 1 next year! ;)

I think a lot of teams are going to beat them by more than 1 next year.;)

Rhino
3/16/2006, 12:53 PM
oh I don't know Rhino.

They're both pretty friggin' good players.

Both will be able to make a living playing ball (NBA or Overseas).

Really doesn't seem that idiotic to me. Oh, they're great college players. I just see too many young players trying to go pro that aren't good enough yet.

Stinson is the better of the two, but lacks an outside shot. But, if his family needs the cash, then go for it. Funny how his family didn't need the cash a few weeks ago. The D1 Scheduling stuff might have a lot to do with it. Still, he's a mid, late second round or undrafted guy. He might catch on somewhere, but will probably end up in Europe.

Blalock is going to find out very quickly that he won't be drafted. He's smart by not signing with an agent. In another year, he'll be a late second rounder.

soonermark
3/17/2006, 02:26 AM
Wayne Morgan gets the axe. (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2372045)

william_brasky
3/17/2006, 02:38 AM
ouch!