PDA

View Full Version : NEW OIL FOR MEXICO IN THE GULF

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/14/2006, 04:51 PM
Vicente Fox has announced new oil discoveries in the same Gulf of Mexico that our government makes prohibitive to drill in. There might be as much as 50% more oil reserves in Mex., now, than previously thought.
What about oil spills? How can we allow the Mexicans to violate our Energy(zero tolerance) policy?

yermom
3/14/2006, 05:01 PM
maybe we should just make him "Governor" Fox ;)

picasso
3/14/2006, 05:02 PM
threaten a ban on all flour and corn exports for their tortilla empire.

3/14/2006, 06:21 PM
I'm thinking US oil companies might get permission to drill off TX, LA, AL and FLA if they ask Fox instead of the US Congress.

SoonerInFla
3/14/2006, 08:41 PM
I'm thinking US oil companies might get permission to drill off TX, LA, AL and FLA if they ask Fox instead of the US Congress.

They're already drilling for and producing oil and gas off of each state you list except FLA.

:confused:

SoonerBorn68
3/14/2006, 08:43 PM
Well, I ain't goin'. Off shore pay is great, but get some else to do it. ;)

Penguin
3/14/2006, 08:55 PM
I guess in the next few months, we'll find that Mexico is the newest Axis of Evil that needs to be invaded.

3/14/2006, 11:30 PM
I guess in the next few months, we'll find that Mexico is the newest Axis of Evil that needs to be invaded.We might as well invade them with their own potential deportees that have yet to return. They've an army of millions of Mexican citizens who have already invaded us.

OUinFLA
3/14/2006, 11:30 PM
I guess in the next few months, we'll find that Mexico is the newest Axis of Evil that needs to be invaded.

yeah, think about all those WMD's that work the strip joints in Juarez and Tijuana.

3/14/2006, 11:34 PM
They're already drilling for and producing oil and gas off of each state you list except FLA.

:confused: My point is that we have all sorts of restrictions and regulations that have effectively retarded the ability of US companies to produce oil.(and I think you probably already know that)

SoonerBorn68
3/14/2006, 11:41 PM
yeah, think about all those WMD's that work the strip joints in Juarez and Tijuana.

yeah, tainted tacos. :D

SoonerBorn68
3/14/2006, 11:42 PM
My point is that we have all sorts of restrictions and regulations that have effectively retarded the ability of US companies to produce oil.(and I think you probably already know that)

Tell that to my bosses. I've been off less than 20 days so far this year.

OklahomaTuba
3/15/2006, 12:03 AM
Tell that to my bosses. I've been off less than 20 days so far this year.Thats cause you're in the wrong stream my friend.