PDA

View Full Version : Picks / Predictions ??

n8v_ndn
3/14/2006, 04:11 PM
Alright, I just printed off the Men's and Women's brackets and filled the slots in. For any I was unsure of, I defaulted to a visiting Grackle in front of the office building (he looks up, pick higher seed, if he hops, pick lower seed).

My highly acccurate predictions for the OU men and women:

Men: W in the 1st Round, but lose to Florida in Jacksonville in the 2nd Round. I have Duke beating UCONN in the Finals.

Women: Make it to the Elite Eight, but lose to LSU. North Carolina beats Duke in the Finals.

What say you, everybody??

Jimminy Crimson
3/14/2006, 04:39 PM
Men: W against UW-M, W against UF, very, very, very close game against tOSU - still haven't decided which way it goes.

Women: Rematch against tOSU in the champ game. Sooners end up on top this time.

n8v_ndn
3/14/2006, 04:55 PM
I want to believe the Women can run the table and bring it home, Lord I do.

I just wonder when CP's inexperience and youth might be exploited at the same time our outside shooting has an off game.

I sure hope the Men's team hasn't peaked during those 4 1-point wins. I just remember those early exits with Kelvin during my college days, and wonder if he can get past that habit.

OUstud
3/14/2006, 05:11 PM
I have OU losing to UF in the second round.

As for everything else, I have Xavier over Gonzaga, A&M over Syracuse, George Mason over MSU, and UCONN over Duke for the championship.

SoonerStormchaser
3/14/2006, 09:10 PM
I have OU losing in the first round...however, if they win, I have them going to the Elite Eight (yes, they beat the Buckeyes).

I have the OU women winning it all over the Buckeyes in the title game.

I HATE OHIO STATE! BURN BABY BURN!!

OU-HSV
3/14/2006, 09:32 PM
Women will win it all

Men will lose to Fla. in the second round.(hope I'm wrong though)

JohnnyMack
3/14/2006, 10:41 PM
UWM 71
OU 67

Sorry to say.

GottaHavePride
3/15/2006, 03:06 PM
Men out in the second round. We couldn't take Syracuse in Albany, we won't take Florida in Jacksonville.

Women? I haven't even looked at that bracket.

LSUdeek
3/15/2006, 03:54 PM
Ima get punked for this, but I have UW-Mil beating yall in the first round -- then them also beating florida to advance to the sweet 16.

TopDaugIn2000
3/15/2006, 04:07 PM
heh, one person in our office has OU going to the Elite 8, and then down on the "tiebreaker" part where it says "TOTAL number of points Oklahoma will score in the TOURNAMENT" they put 60.

We'll probably score about 60, but I don't think that TOTAL will get us to the E8.

OUthunder
3/15/2006, 05:03 PM
I have OU losing about the way they did last weekend to UW-Milwaukee in the 1st round.

Oddly enough... for the first time since I've lived in Minnesota, I'll finally get to see an OU game because I live in this region.

I do hope that OU wins but I don't expect much except our usual 10-20 minute scoring drought.

ouflak
3/15/2006, 05:42 PM
Well I've got eight brackets going. Thus I've every possibility from an OU championship down to a 2nd round exit. For 4 of my brackets I have Villanova winning it all so I guess you could say that's my overrall bet to realistically win the championship. In only one bracket do I have Memphis going to the Final Four. In all of the others, they lose to either Arkansas or Kansas. In no bracket do I have Duke winning the championship.

birddog
3/16/2006, 12:37 AM
Thurs. UW-M 79-US 73
A&M 61- 'Cuse 70