PDA

View Full Version : Today's Spring Stuff

Desert Sapper
3/14/2006, 03:08 PM
The Official website is having a daily feature leading up to the beginning of Spring practice. Here is a link to today's feature: Boomer Sooner (http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=2475&SPID=190&SPORT_TAB_SEL=01&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=300&ATCLID=248209).

I like this:

• OU’s Schedule Ranked as the Nation’s Most Difficult: The Sooners played the most difficult schedule in the nation based on the cumulative records of their opponents (compiled by the NCAA). OU’s opponents were a combined 92-39 (.702) and the seven regular season foes that played in bowl games fashioned a mark of 6-1 in the postseason (only blemish was Texas Tech’s last-second loss to Alabama in the Cotton Bowl). Nine of the Sooners’ 12 foes finished over .500 and the three that didn’t were all one game away at 5-6.

Flagstaffsooner
3/14/2006, 03:22 PM
Remember how crappy things seemed after we lost to TCU then they lost to SMU? But The frogs turned out to be perty damned good.

goingoneight
3/15/2006, 09:41 PM
The Official website is having a daily feature leading up to the beginning of Spring practice. Here is a link to today's feature: Boomer Sooner (http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=2475&SPID=190&SPORT_TAB_SEL=01&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=300&ATCLID=248209).

I like this:

Wrong... OSU 4-7... but close enough to make you smile about that dreadful 2005...

goingoneight
3/15/2006, 09:43 PM
Remember how crappy things seemed after we lost to TCU then they lost to SMU? But The frogs turned out to be perty damned good.

All I know is, I was laughing my @$$ off when OU beat K-State, and the Other Side University got shut up by Colorado. Oh, how short-lived that "winning streak" was...

It was rather annoying reading the World and seeing some article compare OSU to OU's recent successful seasons. "The tables have turned and OSU looks to have the undefeated laugh at the Sooners..."

That was what... week 3? hahahaha!!!

RedstickSooner
3/16/2006, 09:51 AM

Yeah... And it *still* seems pretty crappy that we lost to 'em :D