PDA

View Full Version : Hypocisy???

goingoneight
3/13/2006, 11:58 PM
Is anyone else irritated by the fact that Eddie Sutton drove a vehicle, nearly three times the legal limit blood alcohol content, injured an innocent person, and OSU people treat him like he can't help it...

Yet when Bomar gets caught with a beer, (college kids drinking, oh-no!) or AD gets a speeding ticket... we hear about this crap for at least six months? To me it seemed pretty damn convenient that Eddie was miraculously cured just days after his minor back surgery (from experience... there IS NO MINOR BACK SURGERY, it all hurts for months and takes much rehabilitation to overcome). It also seemed pretty convenient that OSU pawned his sins off on "old age and poor health, I guess" --OSU fan from channel 6 a few months back--. We knew he was sick all season long, and most Sooners wished him better health, but it was quickly swept under the "alcohol eases the pain" rug... (once again... WRONG).

This irriates the fire out of me, anyone else? We don't hold up banners that say "WE LOVE YOU, BOMAR" in the event of his screw-ups. I don't remember seeing "GET WELL SOON, DUSTY" posted anywhere when Dvoracek was axed in 2004... I made all home games that year and didn't see it.

YOU KNOW IF BOB STOOPS SO MUCH AS GOT A SPEEDING TICKET, THEY WOULD WANT TO BURN HIM AT THE STAKE... I can't tell you how much this ****es me off right now...

BOOMERBRADLEY
3/14/2006, 12:00 AM
Thats the difference between a real program and a little brother program

bigdsooner
3/14/2006, 12:26 AM
f**k them, their just pi$$ed that they have to play in a toilet.

MojoRisen
3/14/2006, 12:32 AM
Word

"the wind was blowin."

olevetonahill
3/14/2006, 02:25 AM
Please dont hold back . tell us how you really feel ;)

RADsooner
3/14/2006, 07:33 AM
you can have a facet injection and technically call it back surgery- they inject steroids and pain meds to deaden the nerves-- Im just sayin-- not taken up for anyone--lol

sanantoniosooner
3/14/2006, 08:43 AM
yeah, and if a Sooner got caught thawing out the back end of a sheep it would make the news also.

So?

sooneron
3/14/2006, 08:55 AM
Getting logic from an aggy is like getting it from a retarded step child... oh wait, never mind.

NS5
3/14/2006, 06:10 PM
you can have a facet injection and technically call it back surgery- they inject steroids and pain meds to deaden the nerves-- Im just sayin-- not taken up for anyone--lol

This really works but it only took 20 min all three times..so hardly
back surgery..

Crimsontothecore
3/14/2006, 07:26 PM
Is anyone else irritated by the fact that Eddie Sutton drove a vehicle, nearly three times the legal limit blood alcohol content, injured an innocent person, and OSU people treat him like he can't help it...

Yet when Bomar gets caught with a beer, (college kids drinking, oh-no!) or AD gets a speeding ticket... we hear about this crap for at least six months? To me it seemed pretty damn convenient that Eddie was miraculously cured just days after his minor back surgery (from experience... there IS NO MINOR BACK SURGERY, it all hurts for months and takes much rehabilitation to overcome). It also seemed pretty convenient that OSU pawned his sins off on "old age and poor health, I guess" --OSU fan from channel 6 a few months back--. We knew he was sick all season long, and most Sooners wished him better health, but it was quickly swept under the "alcohol eases the pain" rug... (once again... WRONG).

This irriates the fire out of me, anyone else? We don't hold up banners that say "WE LOVE YOU, BOMAR" in the event of his screw-ups. I don't remember seeing "GET WELL SOON, DUSTY" posted anywhere when Dvoracek was axed in 2004... I made all home games that year and didn't see it.

YOU KNOW IF BOB STOOPS SO MUCH AS GOT A SPEEDING TICKET, THEY WOULD WANT TO BURN HIM AT THE STAKE... I can't tell you how much this ****es me off right now...
I agree completely. Don't forget how osu fans crucified Sampson over the excessive phone calls......holding up cell phones during the bedlam game in stoolwater. I'm glad OU fans didn't return the favor a few weeks later in Norman after Sutton's ordeal......it proved which school has more class. Eddie Sutton is no victim, he's a selfish drunk who made his own choices. There's plenty of evidence that he fell off the wagon a long time ago, so ENOUGH of trying to attach his drinking to his health problems. He didn't have back problems when he was at Kentucky..they had the good sense to run the worthless drunk out of town.
I wonder if osu fans realize he only took the coaching job at osu because they were the only school stupid enough to hire him.
It amazes me how osu has gone to great lengths to cover-up Sutton's drinking. Two campus officers helped him get in his car the night he wrecked for god's sakes! They were found innocent of any wrong doing....AMAZING! Even the incident of Sutton ****ing on a middle school was swept under the rug.
You're right, No way would an OU coach get away with such behavior...and have the full support of the fans.
After watching the circus up in stoolwater surrounding the whole sutton saga...it makes me even more proud to be a Sooner!!

oumartin
3/14/2006, 08:34 PM
I'm glad OU fans didn't return the favor a few weeks later in Norman after Sutton's ordeal

thats cuz they were sleeping due to the pace of the game.

TheGodfather889
3/14/2006, 09:04 PM
Oklahoma State continues to suffer from LBS (Little Brother Syndrome) that is why this occurs.

goingoneight
3/14/2006, 10:54 PM
Not that I'm losing any sleep over it... it just irritates me. They cover up and sugar coat a very serious **** up on the hands of Sutton, but Bomar having a beer just a few months before he is 21... jeez. I am beginning to dislike Tulsa more than usual. Anyone in T-Town irriatated by the cross-eyed Pistol Pete signs popping up around town? My goodness, :texan: gives us more respect than they do. Not to say I cuss Pistol Pete and torch my Gundy Voo Doo doll every night, I have always pulled for OSU to get out of the **** hole of a reputation they have, and I've always been supportive of aggies running around T-Town, but flaming me for choosing a better education... living to see someone else fail is a little ridiculous.

The Ensuing Kickoff
3/14/2006, 11:10 PM
Why would any OU person gives a rat's tush what someone from OSU thinks or says? We own those little turds in so many ways it's not even funny.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/14/2006, 11:26 PM
i'm offended that no one has defined hypocisy yet

OUinFLA
3/14/2006, 11:35 PM
dont be such a hypocite.

Ground_Attack
3/14/2006, 11:47 PM
this is so stoopud

olevetonahill
3/15/2006, 01:39 AM
F--ing hillbilly
according to My hillbilly dictionNARY
HYPOCISY = a ***** state trooper :eek:
dont they lern ya nothin in hillbilly skool ?;)

goingoneight
3/15/2006, 09:47 PM

Hypocisy: (n) typographical error for hypocrisy...

goingoneight
3/15/2006, 09:51 PM
Why would any OU person gives a rat's tush what someone from OSU thinks or says? We own those little turds in so many ways it's not even funny.

so it doesn't irritate you that the trouble our school suffers is usually related to some faggie running their mouth and fabricating.

sanantoniosooner
3/15/2006, 09:53 PM
so it doesn't irritate you that the trouble our school suffers is usually related to some faggie running their mouth and fabricating.
nope........pretty much standard operating procedure.

goingoneight
3/19/2006, 04:58 PM
but if it was Tejas, then it would be eye for an eye, right?

Ardmore_Sooner
3/19/2006, 05:36 PM
I agree completely. Don't forget how osu fans crucified Sampson over the excessive phone calls......holding up cell phones during the bedlam game in stoolwater. I'm glad OU fans didn't return the favor a few weeks later in Norman after Sutton's ordeal......it proved which school has more class. Eddie Sutton is no victim, he's a selfish drunk who made his own choices. There's plenty of evidence that he fell off the wagon a long time ago, so ENOUGH of trying to attach his drinking to his health problems. He didn't have back problems when he was at Kentucky..they had the good sense to run the worthless drunk out of town.
I wonder if osu fans realize he only took the coaching job at osu because they were the only school stupid enough to hire him.
It amazes me how osu has gone to great lengths to cover-up Sutton's drinking. Two campus officers helped him get in his car the night he wrecked for god's sakes! They were found innocent of any wrong doing....AMAZING! Even the incident of Sutton ****ing on a middle school was swept under the rug.
You're right, No way would an OU coach get away with such behavior...and have the full support of the fans.
After watching the circus up in stoolwater surrounding the whole sutton saga...it makes me even more proud to be a Sooner!!

We tried, but they took our signs away.....:(