PDA

View Full Version : Chef is in the closet too?

yermom
3/13/2006, 05:35 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060313/ap_en_tv/people_isaac_hayes

i wondered about this when i heard he was a Scientologist after seeing that episode

1stTimeCaller
3/13/2006, 05:40 PM
it's going to be funny when they bring in someone that sounds like him and they make the Chef character gay or do something else to **** Isaac off.

silverwheels
3/13/2006, 05:40 PM
Not cool. Damn Scientologists always have to ruin everything. :mad: :mad: :mad:

King Crimson
3/13/2006, 05:41 PM
he used to call himself Black Moses. i guess those Lay's potato chip commericals pay better.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/13/2006, 05:41 PM
it's going to be funny when they bring in someone that sounds like him and they make the Chef character gay or do something else to **** Isaac off.

They will be merciless.

And I'm sure I will be ashamed of myself for laughing..:O

yermom
3/13/2006, 05:43 PM
:D

mdklatt
3/13/2006, 05:47 PM
"South Park" co-creator Matt Stone responded sharply in an interview with The Associated Press Monday, saying, "This is 100 percent having to do with his faith of Scientology... He has no problem — and he's cashed plenty of checks — with our show making fun of Christians." [Or Mormons :D]

Stone told The AP he and co-creator Trey Parker "never heard a peep out of Isaac in any way until we did Scientology. He wants a different standard for religions other than his own, and to me, that is where intolerance and bigotry begin."

I really can't picture Isaac Hayes as a Scientologist. I always thought that was for crazy-*** crackas. This will surely make for the Best. Southpark. Episode. EVAR.

yermom
3/13/2006, 05:49 PM
yeah, maybe they kill kill him off and find the boys' seamen in his stomach

SanJoaquinSooner
7/8/2012, 09:43 PM
couldn't find the Iron Chef America thread, so this is close enough.

The secret ingredient is Strip Steak. The guest chef is a sustainable seafood chef who doesn't serve beef in his restaurant. Not onlly that, he's battling Bobby Flay w/ steak!

SanJoaquinSooner
7/8/2012, 09:45 PM
Looks like he poured a whole bottle of rooster jizz in the blender for a sauce!