PDA

View Full Version : oops. ex white house aide...

Ike
3/13/2006, 03:54 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/11/claude.allen.arrest/index.html

According to police, on January 2, a Target manager at a store in Gaithersburg observed Allen in the store with an empty Target bag in a shopping cart.

"The man was then seen selecting merchandise throughout the store and placing items in the Target bag. He put additional items in his cart. The man then went to guest services where he produced a receipt and received a refund for the items he had just selected from the store shelves. After receiving the refund, he left the store without paying for the additional merchandise in the shopping cart," the police statement said.

what a moron. seriously.
and he did this while working for the white house! (if I am reading the dates correctly...I'm still groggy from reading umpteen lines of computer code)

and no, I'm not going to turn this into a slam against Bush, although I'm sure others will be along shortly to do so...It's only a slam against this stupid dolt.

Pieces Hit
3/13/2006, 04:00 PM
This too is George Bush's fault.

Side note: He has no JFK alibi either.

mdklatt
3/13/2006, 04:02 PM
This too is George Bush's fault.

Yes, he obviously should have been paying this guy more money.

Okla-homey
3/13/2006, 04:18 PM
I was present when a full colonel hospital commander and physician with over 26 years service and retirement eligibility got busted for walking out if a BX with a five gallon can of Coleman fuel he hadn't paid for.

That was the most expensive can of Coleman fuel evar.

Who knows what motivates these people?

royalfan5
3/13/2006, 04:25 PM
must be the sheer thrill of doing something your not supposed to.

Okla-homey
3/13/2006, 04:38 PM

A $5000.00 hooker in Vegas would have been cheaper.

OUinFLA
3/13/2006, 04:40 PM

that's how my wife views our sex life.
at least my part of it.

royalfan5
3/13/2006, 04:41 PM
A $5000.00 hooker in Vegas would have been cheaper.
but herpes is forever.