PDA

View Full Version : Dear Kelvin...

royalfan5
3/13/2006, 12:24 PM
thanks for finding a way to lose to a bad Nebraska team twice. Now we're stuck with another year of Collier ball and being on the NIT bubble. It's not that hard to beat Nebraska consistently, maybe you could give Dana Altman a call for some notes, or even Jim Woolrdige or Quin Synder.

RacerX
3/13/2006, 05:57 PM
heh

Sooner24
3/13/2006, 06:24 PM
I saw Steve Pederson at the game Friday night. The NU people around him were clapping but he just sat there. I told the people I was with he was heart sick after the game because he would have to wait another day to fire Collier. :D

Big Red Ron
3/13/2006, 06:45 PM
Like Pederson would make a better hire. :rolleyes:

royalfan5
3/13/2006, 07:16 PM
Like Pederson would make a better hire. :rolleyes:
He found Ben Howland while at Pitt. It would be hard to do worse than a guy that hasn't posted a .500 record in conference in 6 years. Hell, I don't care if we had a cheater as long as we finally won something, at least it would be more interesting than we have now.

Rhino
3/13/2006, 10:31 PM
Like Pederson needs the coach to have a bad, or even average, record to fire him.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
3/14/2006, 09:22 AM
Like Pederson needs the coach to have a bad, or even average, record to fire him.

Pederson will just demand that Collier gets them to a bowl game next year and then he will send Gary Link to fire him...;)