PDA

View Full Version : you guys ever watch them bust the child molesters on the chat lines

usmc-sooner
3/12/2006, 11:50 PM
man there are some sick people out there. I'd love to do this but I'd be more inclined to crack some perverts head open.

as a father of girls, this infuriates me to a point to where I could actually see myself taking the law in my own hands.

the last one I watched was on Donnie Deutsh (sp)

SoonerBorn68
3/13/2006, 12:06 AM
I'm with you. As a father of two girls I'm scared to death when they get old enough to start chatting online.

check this site out, it's a real eye opener.

http://www.perverted-justice.com/

jk the sooner fan
3/13/2006, 12:12 AM
interrogating them is much fun.....

proud gonzo
3/13/2006, 12:14 AM
I never really enjoyed chat rooms. and I wasn't ever stupid enough to give people information. With a fairly uncommon last name, i've always been aware how easy it is to track someone down with very little information.

usmc-sooner
3/13/2006, 12:31 AM
interrogating them is much fun.....

what do they say? It was an accident I stumbled into a child website, then I accidently emailed them, then I accidently showed up at their house.

My reply would be my sidearm accidently went off.

jk the sooner fan
3/13/2006, 12:34 AM
they always place the blame on the victim....."she came on to me".....that type of thing.......you know, displacement of the cause and blame

KABOOKIE
3/13/2006, 07:32 AM
I saw the deal on ABC Dateline a while ago. basically these people can't stop themselves. They are some how mentally addicted to this kind of behavior. Anyway, the one thing I got from watching those two "pervert" episodes were these people look every bit the part they play.

jk the sooner fan
3/13/2006, 07:34 AM
yeah i saw the abc piece as well, it was very well done........and yeah, its a mental addiction, i dont think it ever goes away.....some may be better at controlling their thoughts from turning into actions

but not very many

LoyalFan
3/13/2006, 07:44 AM
I was stunned when one of them turned out to be a Rabbi from here in San Antonio. (What?...I'm a Lutheran?...Whew! Thanks!)

To the tune of "Hava Nagilah"

Hava life sentence, hava life sentence,
hava life sentence, it's pretty long
You'll be in prison, you'll be in prison,
you'll be in prison, 'cause you did wrong.

When you meet your roommate,
Your heart will palpitate.
His name is Brutus and he has a twelve-inch
schlong.
But not to worry though, you may choose "high" or "low".
And he'll always rememberrrr...your anniversareee.

And so on...the possibilities are endless

Of course, before long, the Rabbi will be "Endless"...heh!

LoyalFan

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/13/2006, 07:45 AM
It seems like the internet would make it easier for someone with this addiction. Instead of luring kids into your car with candy or telling a girl she's pretty and you are a model photographer, you can lure them with words that are well crafted.

slickdawg
3/13/2006, 09:59 AM
Well, back in 1997, before the net became what it is today, I caught
two guys at a former workplace that were involved in an international
ring of trading hard core kiddie pron.

The images were the sickest, most disturbing things I've ever seen in my life,
and likely will remain that way for the rest of my life.

I worked with the FBI and US Attorney's office, and put those two perverts
in jail for three years each. The FBI wasn't computer savvy at the time,
so I tracked down about 30 names of others in this ring that they
went after.

Very disturbing stuff.

C&CDean
3/13/2006, 10:19 AM
yeah i saw the abc piece as well, it was very well done........and yeah, its a mental addiction, i dont think it ever goes away.....some may be better at controlling their thoughts from turning into actions

but not very many

Pretty much like all the other sexual deviancies. Some guys only get it up for guys. Some guys only get it up for kids. It's all whack.

jk the sooner fan
3/13/2006, 10:36 AM
Pretty much like all the other sexual deviancies. Some guys only get it up for guys. Some guys only get it up for kids. It's all whack.

two types, preferential and situational

the preferential, while dangerous, are easier to target.......if you know nutjob only gets off on 10 year old thai boys, then you can more easily catch them

the situational are the most dangerous because while they might prefer girls a certain age, they'll molest anybody that they can

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/13/2006, 10:57 AM
Isn't it more about the control aspect anyway?

jk the sooner fan
3/13/2006, 10:58 AM
no, not always

C&CDean
3/13/2006, 11:01 AM
Isn't it more about the control aspect anyway?

Personally, I wouldn't know. I've heard rape (you know, the normal legal-aged guy poning the legal age chick brand of rape) is about control. I've heard all the others are about just being a perv.

jk the sooner fan
3/13/2006, 11:09 AM
rape is rarely about sex

molestation is