PDA

View Full Version : Monty Python Holy Grail Ale...a review

handcrafted
3/12/2006, 05:38 PM
Had a pint last evening.

It's the last pint of this I'll ever drink.

I have not tasted goat ****, but I imagine that this is what it tastes like.

I want my $3 back.

:mad:

Okla-homey
3/12/2006, 05:54 PM
Stay with Guinness. The dry tasting excellence of deep roasted barley imparts unequaled flavor with fewer calories than light beer, low fat milk or low-sugar orange juice. Heck, its practically diet beer but with full flavor and lots of vitamins.

chriscappel
3/12/2006, 06:08 PM
Stay with Guinness. The dry tasting excellence of deep roasted barley imparts unequaled flavor with fewer calories than light beer, low fat milk or low-sugar orange juice. Heck, its practically diet beer but with full flavor and lots of vitamins.

ewww...i cant handle the Guiness!! If i drink a lager its gotta be Amber Bock or Killians

jeremy885
3/13/2006, 09:33 AM
Had a pint last evening.

I want my $3 back.

Had that at Tapwerks last year. If it wasn't for the name, I doubt they would have been able to sell a drop of it.

picasso
3/13/2006, 09:54 AM
Had a pint last evening.

I want my $3 back.

I've had it. didn't think it was THAT bad. but must admit I've never had it again.:D
please don't tell me you like domestic beer. because if you do you're never going to like the really good stuff.

also, try the Hefeweizen.

handcrafted
3/13/2006, 11:53 AM

I do likes me some Guinness. Also Boddington's Pub Ale, if you've ever tried that, is really good stuff. Goes great with the Arturo Fuente Churchill. :D

handcrafted
3/13/2006, 11:55 AM
I've had it. didn't think it was THAT bad. but must admit I've never had it again.:D
please don't tell me you like domestic beer. because if you do you're never going to like the really good stuff.

also, try the Hefeweizen.

The only domestic I'll drink is Miller Lite. As far as I'm concerned, if it's not from Northern Europe or Great Britain, it's crap.

SoonerWood
3/13/2006, 12:34 PM
I had another Guinness at Red Robin on Memorial and Penn the other day - best place to get a Guinness draft IMO. Although when we were there, the mugs were just being chilled in icewater at that point, not my favorite, but it'll pass...sorta...

And have them check the keg before you order too, don't get one if the keg is near the bottom - ewwww....bitter...