PDA

View Full Version : Well, I just got back from Dallas

Big Red Ron
3/12/2006, 05:35 PM
I have never seen my eleven year old daughter cry at any sports event, until Friday night.

Kelvin, it isn't good enough "to make the dance" anymore.

All you sunshine pumpers probably sat at home and turned the station, while I sat until the bitter end in a pack of UT/KU/aTm/aggie fans laugh their asses off at our "offense."

Kelvin, owes Sherri Coals a big thank you because staying and watching the women dominate last night really took the sting away from that pathetic example of basketball on Friday night.

Kelvin, you are not even worth my time or money any more. This is the last time I spend a dime on the OU men's team until we are off of probation and you are gone.

BTW, I graduated from OU and have been a huge supporter my whole life but this is absolutely pathetic!

Good day sir!

oumartin
3/12/2006, 05:37 PM
:applause:

Big Red Ron
3/12/2006, 06:25 PM
:applause:Thanks but I'm serious. Nebraska is a joke.

oumartin
3/12/2006, 07:13 PM
hey, I am serious as a heart attack at well.

RacerX
3/13/2006, 12:31 AM
Glad you got to see the women. What an awesome team.

Soonerbornagain
3/13/2006, 12:51 AM
I have never seen my eleven year old daughter cry at any sports event, until Friday night.

Kelvin, it isn't good enough "to make the dance" anymore.

All you sunshine pumpers probably sat at home and turned the station, while I sat until the bitter end in a pack of UT/KU/aTm/aggie fans laugh their asses off at our "offense."

Kelvin, owes Sherri Coals a big thank you because staying and watching the women dominate last night really took the sting away from that pathetic example of basketball on Friday night.

Kelvin, you are not even worth my time or money any more. This is the last time I spend a dime on the OU men's team until we are off of probation and you are gone.

BTW, I graduated from OU and have been a huge supporter my whole life but this is absolutely pathetic!

Good day sir!

Maybe your eleven year old daughter should start to realize that losing is a part of life. Not every team wins every game. This is not Duke. This is Oklahoma. We lose games. But the reality is that we pick our asses up and get on to the next game. It's not Kelvin's fault that you're not a good enough father to teach your daughter the reality of life. Kelvin has had plenty of success. You should work on your parenting, and leave basketball to the coaches.

Furthemore, don't try to pretend like you know anything about our women's team. I'd be shocked if you could name more than one or two players on the whole team.

sanantoniosooner
3/13/2006, 12:52 AM
Maybe your eleven year old daughter should start to realize that losing is a part of life. Not every team wins every game. This is not Duke. This is Oklahoma. We lose games. But the reality is that we pick our asses up and get on to the next game. It's not Kelvin's fault that you're not a good enough father to teach your daughter the reality of life. Kelvin has had plenty of success. You should work on your parenting, and leave basketball to the coaches.
Looks like a fishing expedition.

oumartin
3/13/2006, 12:52 AM
damn, I can't neg him again yet.

sanantoniosooner
3/13/2006, 12:53 AM
damn, I can't neg him again yet.
:D

BarryBnds
3/13/2006, 01:26 AM

Furthemore, don't try to pretend like you know anything about our women's team. I'd be shocked if you could name more than one or two players on the whole team.

I'm a smartass but your just a C0CK. I'm putting the over/under on the number of posts until we find out your Jay is 16.

sanantoniosooner
3/13/2006, 01:28 AM
I'm a smartass but your just a C0CK. I'm putting the over/under on the number of posts until we find out your Jay is 16.
You aren't lasting long yourself.

oumartin
3/13/2006, 01:29 AM
Actually, I think it was 8.

Big Red Ron
3/13/2006, 01:32 AM

Furthemore, don't try to pretend like you know anything about our women's team. I'd be shocked if you could name more than one or two players on the whole team.Funny because those around here that know me, know I have coached my daughter's YMCA team since she was nine. I've actually done more research on offensive and defensive schemes for her teams than when I was a Varsity point guard. We have lost championship games as a team but she never cried.

Also, we were at the Orange Bowl in 2005 and she didn't cry. She's one of the toughest competitors I've ever met. She was seriously embarassed and so was I.

As for naming women players, please see my above comment about being a girl's coach.

I'd neg ya but doesn't look like it'll change much for you.

PrideTrombone
3/13/2006, 01:48 AM
Funny because those around here that know me, know I have coached my daughter's YMCA team since she was nine. I've actually done more research on offensive and defensive schemes for her teams than when I was a Varsity point guard. We have lost championship games as a team but she never cried.

Also, we were at the Orange Bowl in 2005 and she didn't cry. She's one of the toughest competitors I've ever met. She was seriously embarassed and so was I.

As for naming women players, please see my above comment about being a girl's coach.

http://buggyland.org/prints/2006_pwned.jpg

SoonerStormchaser
3/13/2006, 08:58 AM
Funny because those around here that know me, know I have coached my daughter's YMCA team since she was nine. I've actually done more research on offensive and defensive schemes for her teams than when I was a Varsity point guard. We have lost championship games as a team but she never cried.

Don't worry Ron. I took care of it for you. Anyone who calls someone else's parenting into question is just the world's biggest TOOL!!:mack: