PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if Bomar...

Soonerus
3/12/2006, 04:40 PM
...will be at the Hornets game tonight ????

Boomer.....
3/12/2006, 06:24 PM
If so, then he'd better just pre-drink before the game.

chriscappel
3/12/2006, 06:25 PM
If so, then he'd better just pre-drink before the game.

or a flask of Jack....get a big coke....and pour it in! :D

OU-HSV
3/12/2006, 06:38 PM
Great...another locked thread in it's infant state.

chriscappel
3/12/2006, 06:42 PM
hehehe

FlatheadSooner
3/12/2006, 08:06 PM
...will be at the Hornets game tonight ????

No way. He realizes the situation now. He will be drinking somewhere on campus. Party on!

BoomerJack
3/13/2006, 09:39 AM
With all the concern about Bomar having some booze/beer at the Hornet's game the other nigth, does anyone know if OKC's finest arrested or cited the two other individuals who gave Bomar the alcoholic beverages? Seems to me they would be in trouble for contributing to delinquency of a minor.

MojoRisen
3/13/2006, 10:34 AM
He isn't a minor- but certainly providing beer to an underage person is a lot worse crime than being underage with a beer.

Great point- and it doesn't sound like it- hell this one will be thrown out of court as well. All they have to do is press the envelope and say trial.. because it is non jailable even if convicted.

Sooner24
3/13/2006, 01:32 PM
No way. He realizes the situation now. He will be drinking somewhere on campus. Party on!

I just hope he isn't drinking in the back of a pick-up truck. :D

Billy Bravo
3/13/2006, 01:54 PM
I can't believe that someone at the hornets game recognized him. Nevermind he has been on television from coast to coast multiple times this year. Nevermind he's the starting qb.
Oh well, if it gets too bad he can get drunk and drive into the back of an SUV. Then we can put him up on that pedestal, erect bill boards telling him how much we love him, send him to AA again, wait... wrong guy. :eddie:

I guess our solution is for the qb to get his head out of his a$$ and be smart.

MojoRisen
3/13/2006, 02:11 PM
Yep! All of this over a couple of beers- At least he would have hoped to have gotten laid, caught a good buzz and had the time of his life for this much bad press and the fact that there is no question he is running till he pukes for it.

OU-HSV
3/13/2006, 06:01 PM
He isn't a minor- but certainly providing beer to an underage person is a lot worse crime than being underage with a beer.

Great point- and it doesn't sound like it- hell this one will be thrown out of court as well. All they have to do is press the envelope and say trial.. because it is non jailable even if convicted.
Gets charged w/an MIP? And he isn't a minor:confused:

MojoRisen
3/13/2006, 07:36 PM
I know it is wierd- but he could certainly go to prision if he robbed a bank-

Calling a 20 year old a minor- please

MojoRisen
3/13/2006, 07:45 PM
underage would be the correct term I believe.

The only reason he admitted to havin a couple I bet is because he thought they would let him go- if they didn't read him his rights and say why he is being questioned- they can't use that in court either- they would have to prove that it was in fact beer and not odoul's that he was drinking out of that cup- and as well give him a breathalizer to even prove he consumed it- beacuase if his cup was empty- that isn't possesion.

any how- I am done with it-

OU-HSV
3/13/2006, 08:04 PM
.....- I am done with it-
Me too

Crimsontothecore
3/13/2006, 08:35 PM
Pretty sad when a college kid has to take a ride to the police station for drinking beer, but a 69 year old can be .22 staggering drunk, drive a car, Injure an innnocent person...and never even see the front doors of the police station. Maybe Bomar's taste for beer should be labeled a "disease".

walkoffsooner
3/13/2006, 08:41 PM
Saw him at Therory of a deadman concert everyone was ripped but him. He just had one or two he has pretty good control just wants to party a little.

Rhino
3/13/2006, 10:14 PM
Saw him at Therory of a deadman concert everyone was ripped but him. He just had one or two he has pretty good control just wants to party a little. Oh no, he has bad taste in music too.

Big Red Ron
3/13/2006, 10:44 PM
Oh no, he has bad taste in music too.:D

Soonerus
3/13/2006, 11:04 PM
For the record, no Bomar sightings at the Hornets/Nets game Sunday night...