PDA

View Full Version : Tony's back!

Okla-homey
3/12/2006, 07:34 AM
Season six starts tonight on HBO biznachos.

I'm very happy about that.

That is all.

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/2242/sopranosseas6poster2pt.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

SoonerBorn68
3/12/2006, 07:36 AM
Holy crap! I gotta call the wife to set the TIVO.

We're probably going to get out of here today & I just know we'll be gettin' ready to go while it's on.

SoonerProphet
3/12/2006, 09:53 AM
Nice spread in the Startelegram this morn. Anxious to see how Phil Leotardo develops as a character. Still think he is ****ed about smashing his Lincoln and his brother getting offed by Tony B.

MojoRisen
3/12/2006, 09:58 AM
Woke up this morning- got a blue moon in my eye- heh heh

soonercody
3/12/2006, 10:15 AM
'Bout damn time!

OUthunder
3/12/2006, 10:51 AM
2 years later the final season finally arrives.

Let the wacking begin.

soonerbrat
3/12/2006, 10:56 AM
there's too much good stuff on tonight

the extreme makeover home edition is the one that was Dewey oklahoma, I think...2 epis of Entourage before Sopranos, Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives..

what's a girl to do?

Oh wait..i wont' even be here...Hornets game!!

yermom
3/12/2006, 11:56 AM
i'm starting to think i need another TiVo

soonerbrat
3/12/2006, 11:58 AM
well i was wrong about entourage

i guess that doesn't start til next week?

they are supposed to show the first 2 seasons..

OUthunder
3/12/2006, 12:27 PM
i'm staring to think i need another TiVo

Two Tivo's are better than one. Downstairs is the kids and wife's, the upstairs is mine. Sports, Star Treks, pron & movies that the kids do not need to see or hear.:D

Rogue
3/12/2006, 05:20 PM
TTT. So, Tony and Carmella are back together to start the season.

Czar Soonerov
3/12/2006, 05:41 PM
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/2242/sopranosseas6poster2pt.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I keep clicking the watch the trailer [video] button and I keep getting imageshack. What gives? :confused:

Okla-homey
3/12/2006, 05:44 PM
You know, its been so long, I think I need someone to briefly review the developments of season 5. The main thing I remember was Tony and Carm got back together, Chris's g/f got found out and whacked for being a gubmint stoolie, Uncle Junior is seriously mentally slipping, A.J. is exhibiting serious signs of hopeless punkage and things are not all moonlight and roses in the NJ garbage cartage bidness.

Help me homeys, I begging ya.

Okla-homey
3/12/2006, 05:46 PM
I keep clicking the watch the trailer [video] button and I keep getting imageshack. What gives? :confused:

I did that deliberately just to p1ss you off. ;)

here:
http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/

SoonerProphet
3/12/2006, 07:07 PM
You know, its been so long, I think I need someone to briefly review the developments of season 5. The main thing I remember was Tony and Carm got back together, Chris's g/f got found out and whacked for being a gubmint stoolie, Uncle Junior is seriously mentally slipping, A.J. is exhibiting serious signs of hopeless punkage and things are not all moonlight and roses in the NJ garbage cartage bidness.

Help me homeys, I begging ya.

Tony was meeting with Johny Sack to try and smooth over some issues around the NJ-NY scene at the end of the season. Big Carmine had just croaked and some New York power consolidation was going down with the Sack. Should be interesting to see how Phil goes about the New York scene, he and Tony have some issues still.

VeeJay
3/12/2006, 08:20 PM
At last check, Christopher was pretty devastated over Ade's whacking, even doe it hadda be done. I gotta feeling he's going to be a miserable mobster the first few shows. And if Paulie finds out that SIlvio carried out the whack on his niece, whoa!

SeattleOUstudent
3/12/2006, 09:08 PM
its ooooooooooooon!

Okla-homey
3/12/2006, 10:00 PM
All I can say after watching it is...wow!

VeeJay
3/12/2006, 10:04 PM
Great stuff!

Janice's tattoo of the Rolling Stones logo - we could have done without.

Okla-homey
3/12/2006, 10:16 PM
Best line: Isn't it wierd that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?--Chris

OUthunder
3/12/2006, 10:29 PM
Tony shot!

woweeeee!!!

Okla-homey
3/12/2006, 10:34 PM
Life lesson: Do not permit Alzheimer's patients access to firearms.

MojoRisen
3/12/2006, 10:34 PM
WHat the hell did Tony's uncle say COSTA MACKA CUNLINGA POW MOFO

Okla-homey
3/12/2006, 10:37 PM
WHat the hell did Tony's uncle say COSTA MACKA CUNLINGA POW MOFO

I thought he said muddafingah!

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1346/christmasstoryoldmanlg9rs.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

MojoRisen
3/12/2006, 11:00 PM
I thought he said muddafingah!

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/1346/christmasstoryoldmanlg9rs.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

NICE- FRAGILEE~

mrowl
3/13/2006, 09:35 AM
WOW, great stuff!!!

Meadow's striptease

Eugene hanging himself

Vito a model???

Raymond kicks the bucket...

And Jun. shooting Tony because he thought he was "Little *****" Malanga breaking into his house.

GREAT EPISODE!!!!

Did anyone notice if Tony was cooking eggs for dinner?

VeeJay
3/13/2006, 09:40 AM
Eugene was going to get whacked. He did what he hadda do.

Tony said No to Florida; the feds said forget Florida (no witness protection).

He had no way out.

Yes, Meadow's striptease was good stuff. This could be her breakout season. :)

mrowl
3/13/2006, 09:44 AM
eggs....

- Adriana offered some eggs to Christopher, right after she admitted talking to the FBI

- Ralph was cooking eggs when Tony took care of him

- Tony stepped on some eggs before blowing away Tony B

- Carmine was eating eggs when he had a stroke

picasso
3/13/2006, 09:50 AM
suicide scene was quite disturbing.

I'd say it was a pretty frickin good opening episode.

oh and Chris had the line of the show. the one about hoping the infection eats his you know what out.

SoonerProphet
3/13/2006, 09:53 AM
He was boiling some pasta.

OUthunder
3/13/2006, 09:54 AM
Pretty slow episode to begin with but the last 20 minutes made up for it.

Talk about luck... you inherit 2 million dollars and you're still stuck in the mob for life.

picasso
3/13/2006, 09:55 AM
Pretty slow episode to begin with but the last 20 minutes made up for it.

Talk about luck... you inherit 2 million dollars and you're still stuck in the mob for life.
you don't tell anyone what you're doing and then you just disappear.

mrowl
3/13/2006, 09:56 AM
Wonder whats going to happen to Junior?

A state-run prison for old folks...? off himself?

mrowl
3/13/2006, 09:56 AM
you don't tell anyone what you're doing and then you just disappear.

he would be VERY stupid to disappear to Florida, considering their connections down there.

SoonerProphet
3/13/2006, 09:58 AM
My man Hesh took a poke in the nose.

picasso
3/13/2006, 09:59 AM
he would be VERY stupid to disappear to Florida, considering their connections down there.
agreed, but I wasn't thinking there. Northwest coast maybe.
either way they'd be found eventually I'm sure.
still, offing yourself at home with your wife and kids to find you is chicken****.
in fact offing yourself period is, IMO.

picasso
3/13/2006, 10:00 AM
so who's gonna run things while T's in the hospital? I'm thinking someone may try to take over?

mrowl
3/13/2006, 10:04 AM
so who's gonna run things while T's in the hospital? I'm thinking someone may try to take over?

That makes what Vito said to Eugene very interesting...

I think this is when Christopher makes his play for #2, and Leotardo sees it as open season on Jersey.

Okla-homey
3/13/2006, 10:04 AM

I'm thinking a single gut shot with a .38 to an obese guy will only take him out of commission for a few weeks.

I'm also thinking Junior's possession (and use) of a firearm as a convicted felon under house arrest could result in a new indictment and jail -- which will kill him.

VeeJay
3/13/2006, 10:05 AM
Christopher has already been told he's the one that will run the family business one day.

I see a turf battle brewing that only Sil and Paulie will be able to bring to bitch-slap status.

Hatfield
3/13/2006, 10:05 AM
vito kept running his mouth about being top earner and he might run things. I think sil would take over since he seems to be t's go to guy.

however it would be interesting if vito did take over....seeing how meadow's (gawd bless her and her dancing) fiance knows vito is a corksucker. Finn says something bada bing bada bang vito has finn offed and major upheaval.

Hatfield
3/13/2006, 10:06 AM
I'm thinking a single gut shot with a .38 to an obese guy will only take him out of commission for a few weeks.

I'm also thinking Junior's possession (and use) of a firearm as a convicted felon under house arrest could result in a new indictment and jail -- which will kill him.

i think it fairly obvious junior's mental state would prohibit any further charges.

consider it the defense of the kuckoo

mrowl
3/13/2006, 10:06 AM
I forgot!

Vito was kissing Phil's *** HARD. There is Phil's allie in Jersey to cause trouble.

mrowl
3/13/2006, 10:08 AM
And the FBI talking to Eugene surprised me... Wonder what they had him on? And now they may have no contacts inside anymore.

Okla-homey
3/13/2006, 10:11 AM
i think it fairly obvious junior's mental state would prohibit any further charges.

consider it the defense of the kuckoo

yes, but they could sure order Junior's commitment, although Tony probably will try to keep it as quite as possible and would claim he shot himself by accident or something. He's loyal like that.

picasso
3/13/2006, 10:14 AM

true, plus the show would be boring with Tony pent up for too long.
I don't see Chris doing well without T. I'm betting he starts using again.
and, remember when he told Tony he wasn't "scared?"

mrowl
3/13/2006, 10:14 AM
yes, but they could sure order Junior's commitment, although Tony probably will try to keep it as quite as possible and would claim he shot himself by accident or something. He's loyal like that.

thats going to be hard with Junior hiding in the closet with the gun nearby, and Tony passed out on the floor with the cops coming.

picasso
3/13/2006, 10:17 AM
thats going to be hard with Junior hiding in the closet with the gun nearby, and Tony passed out on the floor with the cops coming.
I think the sister finds 'em first.

and, she has thoughts for a sec of letting Tony die.:)

MojoRisen
3/13/2006, 10:19 AM
agreed, but I wasn't thinking there. Northwest coast maybe.
either way they'd be found eventually I'm sure.
still, offing yourself at home with your wife and kids to find you is chicken****.
in fact offing yourself period is, IMO.

Yeah but did you see how his wife was treating him, she did not even give a darn about him- she just assume he press the envelope until he gets whacked as it was... So I agree- I would take two mill and disapear for a while and go out guns a blazin...

picasso
3/13/2006, 10:19 AM
also, if he claims he accidentally shot himself, some might think he's not fit to run things?

mrowl
3/13/2006, 10:25 AM
does Tony carry anything? Curious, never noticed....

Okla-homey
3/13/2006, 10:28 AM
also, if he claims he accidentally shot himself, some might think he's not fit to run things?

if the crippling public panic attacks didn't do it, "accidentally shooting himself" won't;)

mrowl
3/13/2006, 10:31 AM
and Little Carmine is a p***y for not taking over NY when Sack went to jail.

MojoRisen
3/13/2006, 10:31 AM
Tony was the only one there- he could say Junior got scared out of his mind and picked up the gun and ran upstairs to hide... They don't have a case unless Tony says press charges.. Simple as that.

Tony will have to see Junior as a liability at this point-

SoonerProphet
3/13/2006, 10:39 AM
and Little Carmine is a p***y for not taking over NY when Sack went to jail.

Don't think Little Carmine had the muscle to move in a Johny S., and the way Phil moved in on Brooklyn, Little Carmine has been marginalized. He does have that tough little Jewish dude in his camp though.

Okla-homey
3/13/2006, 10:42 AM
Tony was the only one there- he could say Junior got scared out of his mind and picked up the gun and ran upstairs to hide... They don't have a case unless Tony says press charges.. Simple as that.

Tony will have to see Junior as a liability at this point-

I dunno. The DA might just decide that this particular convicted felon being in the company of an unsavory character and in possession of a shootin' iron could be grounds for sending Junior away.

MojoRisen
3/13/2006, 10:47 AM
Sure, but they have to prove it.. That would be dificult in trail- and a deal would not be reached on trumped up charges against Junior. I don't think he is on parole and they can't just say probation violation and send him away- the Grand Jury has to bring of felony charges and I just don't see the evidence if Tony is going to refute it.

OUthunder
3/13/2006, 10:48 AM
No tittays in the episode. Kinda sad.

mrowl
3/13/2006, 10:50 AM

Meadow didn't do it for ya? :D

OUthunder
3/13/2006, 11:18 AM
Meadow didn't do it for ya? :D

There wasn't much to see.

mrowl
3/13/2006, 11:27 AM
There wasn't much to see.

the http://wbab.com/images/camel/actual-camel-toe.jpg was nice. :D

VeeJay
3/13/2006, 12:53 PM
What was up with Bobby wearing that train conductor's hat?

What's he - Mister Rogers?

T is gonna think he's not takin' crackin' heads seriously any more.

mrowl
3/13/2006, 01:13 PM
What was up with Bobby wearing that train conductor's hat?

What's he - Mister Rogers?

T is gonna think he's not takin' crackin' heads seriously any more.

and the older kids weren't around???

soonerbrat
3/13/2006, 01:27 PM

uh huh...janice was breast feeding :D

Herr Scholz
3/13/2006, 01:46 PM
Just a matter of time until New York and New Jersey go to war with Phil Leotardo in charge.

OUthunder
3/13/2006, 03:47 PM
uh huh...janice was breast feeding :D

That's a vision that I would like to forget. :D