PDA

View Full Version : galactica

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/12/2006, 02:48 AM
what the heck did they just do to my show? argh, i hate seeing good shows jump the shark :mad:

argh, i need denny crane to shoot someone

Widescreen
3/12/2006, 03:20 AM
What? You didn't like the cliffhanger? What will Rosalyn do? Is Starbuck really going to try to fight the Cylons? When is the fleet going to return? I can't hardly wait until next season. :rolleyes:

jeremy885
3/12/2006, 02:40 PM
I listened to the podcast and they said that when it comes back in October, it will be five years in the future and no Edward James Olmos.

jrsooner
3/12/2006, 02:41 PM
what the heck did they just do to my show? argh, i hate seeing good shows jump the shark :mad: I thought it was still on hiatus until the summer time? Is it back to new shows this month?

jeremy885
3/12/2006, 02:45 PM
I thought it was still on hiatus until the summer time? Is it back to new shows this month?

They just finished the last 10 episodes for season 2. No new episodes until October.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/12/2006, 03:32 PM
I listened to the podcast and they said that when it comes back in October, it will be five years in the future and no Edward James Olmos.

are you serious? moore is dead to me

jeremy885
3/12/2006, 03:40 PM
If you have itunes, get the podcast and listen to it. I'm just as ****ed as you are about it.

handcrafted
3/12/2006, 05:35 PM
this is eerily simlar to the way the old Galactica ended.

Badly.

:mad:

jrsooner
3/12/2006, 09:53 PM
They just finished the last 10 episodes for season 2. No new episodes until October.Just checked the website....I've missed 7 of them. It looks like UniHD is rebroadcasting them, so I should be caught up in about 7-9 weeks. :(

jrsooner
3/12/2006, 09:54 PM
it will be five years in the future and no Edward James Olmos.Seaquest did the same thing...ran for two years then did a time jump. It seems like nobody cares about the 3rd season. The same thing will probably happen with Galactica.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/12/2006, 10:30 PM
Just checked the website....I've missed 7 of them. It looks like UniHD is rebroadcasting them, so I should be caught up in about 7-9 weeks. :(

you can download all the episodes off of itunes

jeremy885
3/13/2006, 09:23 AM
you can download all the episodes off of itunes
Or just watch the SciFi channel. God knows how many times they'll rebroadcast those episodes.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/13/2006, 10:50 AM
prolly in august they'll have a marathon. argh, these last 2 episodes were beyond suckitudinal. i blame it on them adding the pegasus. they stopped running and it just hasn't been the same.

skycat
3/16/2006, 03:13 AM
You guys are on crack. That last episode was greatness.

jeremy885
3/16/2006, 09:10 AM
You guys are on crack. That last episode was greatness.
Yeah, if that was the series finale.

Seriously, didn't you think the last 10 episodes seemed rushed to conclude every open plot item?

skycat
3/16/2006, 10:52 AM

Seriously, didn't you think the last 10 episodes seemed rushed to conclude every open plot item?

I'm just glad that they won't have to use conflict between humans as the main focal point, like they did when they were on the run. How many terrorist plots, hostage crisis, or near shooting wars between humans can there be?

This way, the main conflict can get back to human v. cylon, with the human conflict ramped back. I think it's great.

jrsooner
3/16/2006, 06:59 PM

Seriously, didn't you think the last 10 episodes seemed rushed to conclude every open plot item?I'll let you know when I see them....unihd and scifi is showing them still in the next few weeks.