PDA

View Full Version : what the HAIL ????

olevetonahill
3/11/2006, 11:15 PM
shats bouncing off my shack so loud I thought I was getting shot at :eek:

AllAboutThe'O'
3/12/2006, 01:54 AM
I asked myself that same question when I was driving back tonight from Norman. Just outside of Sallisaw, I get into some rain and I hear from one of my co-workers that there were reports of tornadoes this evening on the Arkansas side.
And when I was driving to the OKC area on Thursday, I noticed hail piled up on the side of the road, ironically enough, when I drove through Sallisaw. It looked like a sudden snowstorm hit or something.

chriscappel
3/12/2006, 02:54 AM
hmmmm....gotta love Oklahoma!

OU-HSV
3/12/2006, 08:34 AM
Hey olevet and AllabouttheO did yall get it bad up your way last night? When I went to bed last night I saw there were tornado warnings North and west of Russelville.

olevetonahill
3/12/2006, 10:24 AM
Nothing bad just hail, lots of wind and rain
Lightning hit a tree real close to my shack and knocked me off line till this morning , Probably a good thing :D

Flagstaffsooner
3/12/2006, 12:43 PM
At least you don't have to shovel hail.

leftfield
3/12/2006, 12:45 PM
my mom went to Tulsa 'Hail'

Tailwind
3/12/2006, 02:03 PM
We are knee deep in snow right now.....and if it weren't for the shoveling aspect, it would be great. It's still snowing some right now.

sanantoniosooner
3/12/2006, 02:51 PM
Nothing bad just hail, lots of wind and rain
Lightning hit a tree real close to my shack and knocked me off line till this morning , Probably a good thing :D
fo sheggle my neggle.

olevetonahill
3/12/2006, 05:47 PM
We are knee deep in snow right now.....and if it weren't for the shoveling aspect, it would be great. It's still snowing some right now.
Flag said he had to shovel that crap to :eek:
Me, when It does snow here I just wait for it to melt ;)

Tailwind
3/12/2006, 08:36 PM
Flag said he had to shovel that crap to :eek:
Me, when It does snow here I just wait for it to melt ;)
Not surprising since we both live in Flagstaff.:D I make my son do the shoveling for the most part.......I just have to make sure I don't slip and end up on my ***.

AllAboutThe'O'
3/12/2006, 08:42 PM
Hey olevet and AllabouttheO did yall get it bad up your way last night? When I went to bed last night I saw there were tornado warnings North and west of Russelville.
Luckily for me, I was driving back into town last night and missed the show. Just saw some real wet roads once I crossed the border.