PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to the game today??

Collier11
3/11/2006, 02:58 PM
Obviously not much of an exciting opponent, but a beautiful day to go, ill be there

AllAboutThe'O'
3/12/2006, 02:06 AM
I was there. Enjoyed it, even though I was not one of the first 100 fans through the gates to get a free T-shirt.
I did catch a T-shirt from one of the ladies throwing them between innings, but it was way too small for me, so I gave it to one of the fans behind me.

Collier11
3/12/2006, 02:50 AM
I was in the outfield having a security gaurd tell me I couldnt have my beer...what a ******!!

snp
3/16/2006, 02:50 AM
Are you f'ing kidding me, Collier? We can't booze on the hill anymore?

This school is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Jimminy Crimson
3/16/2006, 04:15 PM
Are you f'ing kidding me, Collier? We can't booze on the hill anymore?

This school is getting absolutely ridiculous.

The word from the funhating committee, chaired by Joe C, said that people were heckling the opposing outfielders. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You probably aren't even allowed to yell Hey batabatabatabatabata sah-WING! anymore b/c that might give OU an advantage.

F the OUAD and their rent-a-cops. :mack:

C&CDean
3/16/2006, 08:34 PM
So, who won the ****ing game ya bunch of drunks?

Ike
3/17/2006, 04:49 AM
The word from the funhating committee, chaired by Joe C, said that people were heckling the opposing outfielders. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You probably aren't even allowed to yell Hey batabatabatabatabata sah-WING! anymore b/c that might give OU an advantage.

heh. back in the days when I was playing at OCU, when we would go down to OU the f'in hillbillies on the berm would constantly give our centerfielder hell. just non-stop, pouring it on. he really didnt give a flyin flip, even when the **** talkin turned to his mom, sister, dog, whatever....but he did wish that for just a second or two, they'd shut their pie-holes. So when we came back for game 2, he came prepared with a small mini-cooler in his bag with ice and beers. in the middle of the first inning, he took as many as he could covertly fit on his person (I think it was 4, one in each back pocket, one down his shirt, and one in his glove) and tossed them to the drunkards on the berm.

they still razzed him, but they left his kin out of it this time, and every so often they'd (quietly) let him know when he had made a nice play.

snp
3/17/2006, 03:08 PM

Absolutely ridiculous.

We were grabbing the other teams Facebook information and taunting with them last year. But our OU players told us they loved it and to keep it up.

We also threw a couple A&M players beers when they were doing laps. They asked us where the parties were at and told us we were funny.

Looks like Joe C knows what he's talking about on this one. :rolleyes: