PDA

View Full Version : There is a middle ground......

sanantoniosooner
3/11/2006, 12:07 AM
between sunshine pumping and melting down.

Sure is lonely here.

crawfish
3/11/2006, 12:08 AM
I'll be there in a while. Sometimes, you just gotta melt down.

KABOOKIE
3/11/2006, 12:09 AM

Sure is lonely here.

welcome to Calvin ball. boring.

GrapevineSooner
3/11/2006, 12:13 AM
Again, if there's one thing you can count on with these Sooners, it's the patented Kelvin Sampson offensive drought of at least five minutes.

You'd think at some point he'd figure out a way to address that issue considering the fact it's been the bain of our existence SINCE 2003!!!

I just don't understand it. At all.

OUstud
3/11/2006, 12:13 AM
And unmotivated, and disinterested, and...

KABOOKIE
3/11/2006, 12:16 AM
This performance is really going to pack them in at LNC Calvin!!!! :mad:

Paperclip
3/11/2006, 12:17 AM
I flipped over to BBJ's sportscast during the game and he had the nerve to say OU was involved in a "closer than expected" game. Closer than who expected? Certainly not anybody who has been watching this team play.

colleyvillesooner
3/11/2006, 12:19 AM
Players looked lke they could care less...

NormanPride
3/11/2006, 12:19 AM
This performance is really going to pack them in at LNC Calvin!!!! :mad:

I love Calvin, but I'd have to agree.

oumartin
3/11/2006, 12:21 AM
well, I'm just glad lavender and McKenzie got ran off. We're better off without em.

NormanPride
3/11/2006, 12:22 AM
well, I'm just glad lavender and McKenzie got ran off. We're better off without em.

Didn't you leave? ;)

oumartin
3/11/2006, 12:24 AM
yeah, I left but you guys kept asking me to come back. I've got people to entertain and tick off ya know . :D

Okieflyer
3/11/2006, 12:25 AM
We just melted down. Maybe there could be some sunshine. Well, maybe.

IronSooner
3/11/2006, 12:28 AM
Again, if there's one thing you can count on with these Sooners, it's the patented Kelvin Sampson offensive drought of at least five minutes.

You'd think at some point he'd figure out a way to address that issue considering the fact it's been the bain of our existence SINCE 2003!!!

I just don't understand it. At all.

Everybody has scoring droughts, that's nothing unique to OU. What's unique to OU is our complete lack of offense. First, Sampson's offense consists of passing around the horn till somebody's open, then throwing up a desperation shot by the PG when nobody is. We don't have a lot of 3-point shooters or a great PG this year, so that doesn't work too well.

Sampson also still clings to his role players, so we at most have 3 guys who can score in any given year. Shut down one or two and you win. This year we don't have 3 guys who are completely consistent. Our defense is also sub-par, so we get outscored more often.

NormanPride
3/11/2006, 12:48 AM
I never thought I'd see a team so incapable of feeding the post.

At least we were hot from outside...

RacerX
3/11/2006, 10:46 AM

Sure is lonely here.

There is no middle ground. I tried it.