View Full Version : Dream About VK

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 10:08 AM
In my dream:

So my phone rings and I answer and it is Viking Kitten, and she asks me,

“How far north do I have to go before the lake road turns into the highway?”

Chick: Where are you at now?
VK: I just passed Boston.

Now she seems really nice and I like her and want her to like me, so how do I tell her

there is no Boston street on the lake road.
the lake road doesn’t turn into any road anymore, it just goes round and round in circles.
Chick: Just how far north did you go?
VK: What are you trying to say?
Chick: ummm…are you on the east or west side of the lake?
VK: East, headed north, unless I have gone so far that I am on the west side now headed south.

Then my 4 year old daughter comes in and tells me she can’t breath out her nose, that was not in the dream. That is what woke me up.

So now I have this nagging feeling that I need to make sure VK made it home safe.

VK? Are you OK? Anyone?

Mjcpr
3/10/2006, 10:09 AM
Man, that's way different than my dreams about VK.

Howzit
3/10/2006, 10:10 AM
In dreams, roads signify snakes, which signify penises.

Your welcome.

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 10:11 AM
Yes...I am sure I am not the first one on the board to dream about VK, but it may be the first postable dream about her.

;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/10/2006, 10:18 AM
Maybe she was calling you from Tulsa.

Czar Soonerov
3/10/2006, 10:19 AM
Hmm, she was driving all night. She & her mom are taking the kids to the beach fro spring break. Maybe I should call her.

It would prolly go about like this:

Czar: "hey, are you OK? Chick had a dream that you got lost. Being that she has had psychotic, err psychic episodes before, I got worried."

VK: "I'm trying to sleep, leave me alone!"

I think I'll wait. :O

C&CDean
3/10/2006, 10:22 AM
Czar wasn't in my VK dream.

crawfish
3/10/2006, 10:22 AM
Man, that was way different than my dream about you dreaming about VK.

BeetDigger
3/10/2006, 10:23 AM
In my dream:
Now she seems really nice and I like her and want her to like me, so how do I tell her

At this point of the story, you really had my attention.

jk the sooner fan
3/10/2006, 10:24 AM
i dreamed about her, but she didnt have dots on her head

did she have dots on her head in your dream? you probably should have advised to make a left turn on the road BEFORE THE HORSE

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 10:25 AM
Hmm, she was driving all night. She & her mom are taking the kids to the beach fro spring break. Maybe I should call her.

It would prolly go about like this:

Czar: "hey, are you OK? Chick had a dream that you got lost. Being that she has had psychotic, err psychic episodes before, I got worried."

VK: "I'm trying to sleep, leave me alone!"

I think I'll wait. :O

Is the beach near Boston?

Now I really AM worried.

Czar Soonerov
3/10/2006, 10:26 AM
Yes...I am sure I am not the first one on the board to dream about VK, but it may be the first postable dream about her.

;)

Seems like I remember Yermom having a dream about her and he woke up in Dolemte's arms & they were both covered in "sweat".

NTTAWWT

BeetDigger
3/10/2006, 10:28 AM
So when is Stanley going to post his story about his dream about Czar?

Czar Soonerov
3/10/2006, 10:28 AM
Is the beach near Boston?

Now I really AM worried.

My son likes the Red Sox. :confused:

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 10:29 AM
My son likes the Red Sox. :confused:

It's all coming together now. ;)

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 10:31 AM
i dreamed about her, but she didnt have dots on her head

did she have dots on her head in your dream? you probably should have advised to make a left turn on the road BEFORE THE HORSE

Actually, I was thinking in my dream that she needed to take the first right she could find.

Czar Soonerov
3/10/2006, 10:40 AM
I just talked to her. They are about to hit Austin. They are going to stop there & leave Mack Brown a special gift. Then it's on to Corpus!

C&CDean
3/10/2006, 10:40 AM
My son has really crappy taste in baseball teams. :confused:

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 10:43 AM
I just talked to her. They are about to hit Austin. They are going to stop there & leave Mack Brown a special gift. Then it's on to Corpus!

phew...I feel much better now...

So she is headed south instead of north :confused:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/10/2006, 10:47 AM
They are just telling Czar that's where they are.

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 10:49 AM
They are just telling Czar that's where they are.

Got it. :cool:

Stanley1
3/10/2006, 11:23 AM
So when is Stanley going to post his story about his dream about Czar?

If Czar were ever in my dreams, I'm sure we'd be at the hippest stripper club. From there we'd probably go pick up any ladies that we wanted to, and we'd proceed to sex them up all night long.

Just a guess though.

C&CDean
3/10/2006, 11:27 AM
If Czar were ever in my dreams, I'm sure we'd be making madd man-love and I'd be the first male ever to bear a child. A little Czarley1. It'd be the ugliest little butt baby ever born....

Just a guess though.

I'm cool with that.

Czar Soonerov
3/10/2006, 11:28 AM
She just called me back. She got pulled over doing 81 ina 65. No ticket, he must have seen the neg spek marks and cut her some slack.

Czar Soonerov
3/10/2006, 11:29 AM
If Czar were ever in my dreams, I'm sure we'd be at the hippest stripper club. From there we'd probably go pick up any ladies that we wanted to, and we'd proceed to sex them up all night long.

Just a guess though.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.

colleyvillesooner
3/10/2006, 11:37 AM
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to not get caught by chick and VK.

Stanley1
3/10/2006, 11:41 AM

I ain't skeered.

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 11:48 AM

Just a guess though.

That's why they are called dreams

BeetDigger
3/10/2006, 11:49 AM
That's why they are called wet dreams

:eek:

I was going to let Crawfish take that one, but I figured Pat would jump in first.

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 11:51 AM
I ain't skeered.

Good to know.

colleyvillesooner
3/10/2006, 11:53 AM
I ain't skeered.

Yeah.Ok.

slickdawg
3/10/2006, 12:01 PM
She just called me back. She got pulled over doing 81 ina 65. No ticket, he must have seen the neg spek marks and cut her some slack.

officer "Mam, does your husband hit you?"

VK "oh, no sir, these are neg spek marks on my forehead, it was an
accident with the curling iron"

officer "twice?"

VK "why yes"

officer "mam, there are people that can help you"

:D

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 12:10 PM
:eek:

I was going to let Crawfish take that one, but I figured Pat would jump in first.

You're on a roll today, aren't you? Having fun?

;)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/10/2006, 12:21 PM
So what are you doing with no wife and kiddos this weekend C?

Czar Soonerov
3/10/2006, 12:35 PM
Just like every other weekend. I'll hit the strip clubs a little earlier on Friday, but I won't roll in until around noon on Sunday, just like always... :eddie:

Stanley1
3/10/2006, 12:37 PM
Just like every other weekend. I'll hit the strip clubs a little earlier on Friday, but I won't roll in until around noon on Sunday, just like always... :eddie:

Atta boy. Stick a dolla in a g-string for me. :texan:

slickdawg
3/10/2006, 12:38 PM

Take some pictures for us while you are there.

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 12:40 PM

yeah...since you won't be going?

IB4OU2
3/10/2006, 12:41 PM

and 5 dolla extry for the ping pong ball trick....

Stanley1
3/10/2006, 12:41 PM
yeah...since you won't be going?

Exactly? :O

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 12:44 PM
Exactly? :O

That's because you may not be scared of me...but I know who you are scared of this weekend.

BeetDigger
3/10/2006, 12:45 PM
and 5 dolla extry for the ping pong ball trick....

Or for blowing out the candle.

Stanley1
3/10/2006, 12:47 PM
That's because you may not be scared of me...but I know who you are scared of this weekend.

Yeah, I can pretty honestly say that neither of them have EVER been to a club of strippers.

ChickSoonerFan
3/10/2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah, I can pretty honestly say that neither of them have EVER been to a club of strippers.

As far as YOU know. :eek:

BeetDigger
3/10/2006, 07:36 PM
This thread didn't get nearly enough play today. It started with so much potential too. I fully expect a much more detailed, and quite frankly much more "involved" story involving a dream that Chick has involving VK in the future. Hopefully, whatever caused Chick to dream about VK will still be active this weekend.

Oh, and Chick, give the kids a glass of wine before they go to bed, I have a feeling that this dream would have been much more tantalizing had your four year old not come and awakened you. Tell her that if she can't breath through her nose to breath through her mouth. Sheesh, kids these days.