PDA

View Full Version : We already got into trouble

1stTimeCaller
3/9/2006, 02:51 PM
This little party we're throwing has TX State Senator Roy West in attendance, the 4 star Dallas Police Chief, a 3 star and a 1 star, a 4 star Dallas County Constable and the Board of Regents for UNT. The Mayor and City Council will be here shortly. There are at least 120 folks out here, it's nuts.

The Senator is ****ed because we used Spring Creek BBQ to cater the event and it is not in his district. He got all kinds of ****ed off about it and let us know.

Other than that he seems like a nice guy.

Ike
3/9/2006, 02:54 PM
tell the senator that nobody cares what he thinks, especially not you, since you'll be moving away. they like it when people don't fawn over them.

1stTimeCaller
3/9/2006, 02:55 PM
I slapped him with a piece of brisket. It's a good thing I'm faster than he is...

Harry Beanbag
3/9/2006, 03:01 PM
Don't forget to invite the Mesa, AZ Assistant Fire Chief. He'll bring some lamb for the BBQ.

3/9/2006, 03:04 PM
I love parties where I can post to message boards between babes and beers.

IB4OU2
3/9/2006, 03:05 PM
Tell him to pi** off before he gets pi**ed on.

BeetDigger
3/9/2006, 03:06 PM
Get a picture of the Senator at the event with his arm around someone. If he gives you anymore crap, threaten to give the picture to Czar who will photoshop in some scantily clad babe. That should shut him up.

Oh, and all you will have to say is Czar - I'm sure he'll know who you're talking about.

OU Adonis
3/9/2006, 03:06 PM
I thought you were going to tell us how you ****ed the carpet again.

ChickSoonerFan
3/9/2006, 03:10 PM
Have you hit on his daughter yet?

I am sure he will LOVE you after that. Just don't **** on her carpet. ;)

BajaOklahoma
3/9/2006, 03:12 PM
Get a picture of the Senator at the event with his arm around someone. If he gives you anymore crap, threaten to give the picture to Czar who will photoshop in some scantily clad babe. That should shut him up.

Oh, and all you will have to say is Czar - I'm sure he'll know who you're talking about.

Make it a picture of Laura Miller with someone and I'm in.

Mjcpr
3/9/2006, 03:13 PM
Did I miss the thread that filled us in on this little soiree?

mdklatt
3/9/2006, 03:15 PM
This little party we're throwing has TX State Senator Roy West in attendance, the 4 star Dallas Police Chief, a 3 star and a 1 star, a 4 star Dallas County Constable and the Board of Regents for UNT. The Mayor and City Council will be here shortly. There are at least 120 folks out here, it's nuts.

Are you working on the UNT-Dallas campus?

BeetDigger
3/9/2006, 03:45 PM
Did I miss the thread that filled us in on this little soiree?

Yes.

jeremy885
3/9/2006, 04:15 PM
Have you hit on his daughter yet?

I thought that was Stanley1? :confused:

1stTimeCaller
3/10/2006, 09:02 AM
Are you working on the UNT-Dallas campus?

yep. We're building the first building of about 30 planned. I didn't have a chance to get a pic with Laura Miller or the Honorable James Fantroy.:(