PDA

View Full Version : Habanero's Restaurant Fans. . .

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/9/2006, 12:56 PM
I went there last weekend, to the new location on 12th and Eastern. It is as yummy as ever. I had the Tostadas de Caribe. Fantastic and the little shrimps were even bigger than they used to be.

TopDaugIn2000
3/9/2006, 12:57 PM
to the new location on 12th and Eastern.

I've never heard of it

is this in Moore?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/9/2006, 12:58 PM
Yes it is at the corner of 12th and Eastern. It used to be in a tiny place but now it is in a medium size place. They have awesome flan too.

TopDaugIn2000
3/9/2006, 12:59 PM
cool
I'll have to try it. thanks for the heads-up

IB4OU2
3/9/2006, 01:20 PM
Yes it is at the corner of 12th and Eastern. It used to be in a tiny place but now it is in a medium size place. They have awesome flan too.

Next time your'e up here to play golf/and or drive cart with us H., we have this little Mexican restaurant that is outstanding. It's better than anyplace that I can remember in Tulsa or OKC.......The wife and I eat there at least once a week. The name of the place is El Mexicano, they specialize in meat dishes like Chili Colorado, carne gusada, and carnitas but everything else is really good to including the flan. It's a lot like your Habanero's.

Czar Soonerov
3/9/2006, 01:22 PM
Do they serve anything besides Habanero's?

:confused:

Taxman71
3/9/2006, 01:55 PM
I went there last weekend, to the new location on 12th and Eastern. It is as yummy as ever. I had the Tostadas de Caribe. Fantastic and the little shrimps were even bigger than they used to be.

Don't you mean 12th and Toby Keith Ave.?

Why do you hate OU?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/9/2006, 01:59 PM
Do they serve anything besides Habanero's?

:confused:flan!

BeetDigger
3/9/2006, 02:01 PM
Fantastic and the little shrimps were even bigger than they used to be.

Bigger shrimps. Heh

GottaHavePride
3/9/2006, 02:05 PM
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/columbia_pictures/muppets_from_space/_group_photos/kermit_the_frog8.jpg

I'm not a shrimp! I am a King Prawn! Okay?

King Crimson
3/9/2006, 03:40 PM
I'm drivin' up to Perkins someday for Mexican, i got's family up that way.

IB4OU2
3/9/2006, 03:46 PM
I'm drivin' up to Perkins someday for Mexican, i got's family up that way.

It's a good place to eat KC, btw I'm sad SBSB didn't repond to my post....:(

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/9/2006, 03:50 PM
Next time your'e up here to play golf/and or drive cart with us H., we have this little Mexican restaurant that is outstanding. It's better than anyplace that I can remember in Tulsa or OKC.......The wife and I eat there at least once a week. The name of the place is El Mexicano, they specialize in meat dishes like Chili Colorado, carne gusada, and carnitas but everything else is really good to including the flan. It's a lot like your Habanero's.Oh that sounds yummy! Not sure when it will be, but we need a SO golf outing soon.

IB4OU2
3/9/2006, 03:58 PM
Oh that sounds yummy! Not sure when it will be, but we need a SO golf outing soon.

There you are......:) Hopefully we can schedule it in the next month or two, cause Pat really misses Hairy and I know Bob's wanting to play too. I'm not sure about GHP but I hope the same group and more can get together.

Mjcpr
3/9/2006, 04:04 PM
There you are......:) Hopefully we can schedule it in the next month or two, cause Pat really misses Hairy and I know Bob's wanting to play too. I'm not sure about GHP but I hope the same group and more can get together.

I'm not sure I'm willing to expand my circle of "friends" just yet.

BeetDigger
3/9/2006, 04:14 PM
I'm not sure I'm willing to expand my circle jerk of "friends" just yet.

:eek:

GottaHavePride
3/9/2006, 05:53 PM
Heh. My schedule is pretty much hell until May. After that I might be able to find time to hit the driving range.