PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever meant to say one thing and it come out completely wrong?

OU Adonis
3/9/2006, 11:27 AM
I was out and about and saw this attractive gal. In my mind I was going to go up and introduce myself to her and say hi. When I walked up to her I said "Hi, my name is Roy. Are you wearing panties?".

(Ok, so I really didn't say that, but anyone else ever stick their foot in their mouth?)

Pieces Hit
3/9/2006, 11:30 AM
There was that time I told my wife I wanted to sleep with her sister.
What I meant was we were out of toilet paper.

Pricetag
3/9/2006, 11:33 AM
I was busting a rag on Adam Morrison's hair the other night when my sister-in-law asked me what was wrong with it. I replied the obvious, that it was long and shaggy, when she reminded me that my nephew, her son, has a similar hairdo. I was left speechless. I couldn't deny the fact that I hate his hairdo, too. I tried, though. I said, "Well, he's just a kid." It was pretty weak.

I hate those '70s, long everywhere but not even, unkempt-looking 'dos the kids are wearing nowadays, though. At least when we wore long hair, we either kept it all one length, or we kept it short on the top and sides. It didn't constantly look like we just rolled out of bed.

HoserSooner
3/9/2006, 11:37 AM
Quite a few years back, I was living with my soon to be wife. We had been living together for quite a few years, and we often refered to each other as husband and wife, even though it was official. But we would also refer to each other as girlfriend/boyfriend.

So I was out doing some Chirstmas shopping and I was in a clothing store when the young attractive sales girl asked if she could help me with anything. So I blurt out "I'm looking for a girlfriend for my wife.", as opposed to "I'm looking for something for my girlfriend/wife".

She didn't stick around to offer any more help. :O

TheHumanAlphabet
3/9/2006, 11:39 AM
There was that time I told my wife I wanted to sleep with her sister.
What I meant was we were out of toilet paper.

You mean she wasn't in for that hot threesome like every man wishes for? ;)

OU Adonis
3/9/2006, 11:39 AM
Quite a few years back, I was living with my soon to be wife. We had been living together for quite a few years, and we often refered to each other as husband and wife, even though it was official. But we would also refer to each other as girlfriend/boyfriend.

So I was out doing some Chirstmas shopping and I was in a clothing store when the young attractive sales girl asked if she could help me with anything. So I blurt out "I'm looking for a girlfriend for my wife.", as opposed to "I'm looking for something for my girlfriend/wife".

Now THATS funny.

Pieces Hit
3/9/2006, 11:40 AM
I hate those '70s, long everywhere but not even, unkempt-looking 'dos the kids are wearing nowadays, though. At least when we wore long hair, we either kept it all one length, or we kept it short on the top and sides. It didn't constantly look like we just rolled out of bed.http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/southbank/pottery/3/mullet.jpg

Mjcpr
3/9/2006, 11:43 AM

Hoser: Tis the season to be Merry!
Salesgirl: Well, that's my name!
Hoser: No 5hit!

mdklatt
3/9/2006, 11:48 AM
At least when we wore long hair, we either kept it all one length, or we kept it short on the top and sides. It didn't constantly look like we just rolled out of bed.

And I'm guessing you didn't spend 20-30 minutes every morning to make it look you just rolled out of bed. That's really stupid thing--I think they have to put a lot of work in to make it look that unkempt.

OU Adonis
3/9/2006, 11:50 AM
friggen nancys

BeetDigger
3/9/2006, 11:57 AM
Hoser: Tis the season to be Merry!
Salesgirl: Well, that's my name!
Hoser: No 5hit!

Hoser: I'm just blousing. Browsing.

Taxman71
3/9/2006, 12:02 PM
At least when we wore long hair,.... we kept it short on the top and sides.

I believe we just had a mullett get outed.

OU Adonis
3/9/2006, 12:04 PM
I believe we just had a mullett get outed.

I wonder if he works at big red sports and imports.