PDA

View Full Version : season ticket renewal

Soonrboy
3/8/2006, 01:14 PM
I can save five dollars if I renew online! It's around the corner! I can just smell it!

Grimey
3/8/2006, 01:19 PM
I just wrote my wife to tell her this may finally be the year that we have to let our tickets lapse.:( We've got a baby on the way, and there is just no way for us to come up with an extra $600 right now. We've had ours since '99

Those of you on the waiting list, you're welcome:P

Besides, we're gonna need 4 tickets instead of just two before too long.

Sooner24
3/8/2006, 01:21 PM
It says $5 more if you use e.check.

Sooner24
3/8/2006, 01:29 PM
Hey Grimey I sent you a PM.

Soonrboy
3/8/2006, 02:48 PM
I just wrote my wife to tell her this may finally be the year that we have to let our tickets lapse.:( We've got a baby on the way, and there is just no way for us to come up with an extra $600 right now. We've had ours since '99

Man, Grimey, been there. Sell them...don't get your name off the list because you'll never get back on...find someone to buy them for you this year and then you can have them back next year.

stoopified
3/8/2006, 04:32 PM
Man, Grimey, been there. Sell them...don't get your name off the list because you'll never get back on...find someone to buy them for you this year and then you can have them back next year.Yeah man, ditto.My son Ryan is two and I have sold my tickests the last two years to keep them in my name.You do not want to go on the list.I have had my tickets since '87 and I am hoping to use them next year if not this year.

Grimey
4/12/2006, 03:34 PM
#1 SOONER FAN

I finally replied to your PM:O Sorry it took me so long

MamaMia
4/12/2006, 08:32 PM

If I were you I would just pay the donation and keep my points and the rights to the seats.

Grimey
4/13/2006, 11:59 AM