PDA

View Full Version : Tulsans who drive I-44

Jerk
3/7/2006, 04:48 PM
Have you ever noticed that there is a car part embedded into the concrete retainer wall just west of Lewis at the bottom of the hill going west? I keep trying to determine what it is. It looks like a dash board or a steering column. I sh** you not.

SoonerBK
3/7/2006, 06:00 PM
How 'bout watchin the road Einstien.

bigdsooner
3/7/2006, 06:06 PM
i drive it occasionally, never seen it though. i'll look next time im that way

slickdawg
3/7/2006, 06:06 PM
If a native of Tulsa is a Tulsan, what is a native of Tampa?

Jerk
3/7/2006, 06:13 PM
How 'bout watchin the road Einstien.

I do!! I sware!!

In my 3 years as a professionalle truck driver, I have seen the following items on the road:

-an aluminum ladder
-an office chair
-A porta-pottie (yes, and it was standing upright on Broadway Extention in OKC near Hefner)
-A dead body (poor dude hit the concrete column of the route 66 bridge on the Turner Turnpike in his Bronco and was ejected - between Bristow and Kellyville)
-a shovel

About when I was a n00b, I was going south on I-35 in Okie City in the left lane and someone says on 19 "get out of that lane, tanker!" so I swerve into the right lane just as I crested the hill and on the other side was a State Trooper in reverse backing up to an orange barrel that someone had accidently dumped on the road.

GottaHavePride
3/7/2006, 11:23 PM
I just came past there yesterday, but I think by that time I had acheived a Zen state of driving and wasn't really noticing stuff like that. Either that or I was trying not to get run over by sucky Tulsa drivers.

OU-HSV
3/7/2006, 11:26 PM
Hey on a related Oklahoma hwy subject...did they ever bust the dude that was firing his gun at the Creek Turnpike/South loop in the B.A. area?? Or is he still out there firing away?

OUTromBoNado
3/8/2006, 02:04 AM
Hey on a related Oklahoma hwy subject...did they ever bust the dude that was firing his gun at the Creek Turnpike/South loop in the B.A. area?? Or is he still out there firing away?

I think he's still out there. There was also someone firing at the I-244/US-75 junction out be the railroad tracks in the Red Fork area (you know, the area below Lookout Moutain).

OU-HSV
3/8/2006, 08:58 AM
I think he's still out there. There was also someone firing at the I-244/US-75 junction out be the railroad tracks in the Red Fork area (you know, the area below Lookout Moutain).
How hard can it be for the cops to cap these two idiots in the azz?? My gosh, it's not like their trying to catch a terrorist in the desert. And this has been going on for a while.