PDA

View Full Version : STOP SPEAKING SPANISH!!

1stTimeCaller
3/7/2006, 04:33 PM
Or we will pay you in Pesos. The end.

OUDoc
3/7/2006, 04:35 PM
Que?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/7/2006, 04:35 PM
Voy a hablar el espanol

Palermo10
3/7/2006, 04:52 PM
Or we will pay you in Pesos. The end.

jaja ke puto guero eres. por que no los entiendes? no mames... no tenemos una idioma oficial en los eu y la mayoria no fueron nacidos aqui, asi no saben como hablar ingles... si fueras paciente, verias ke sus ninios aprendaran la idioma en escuela... al menos ke no apoyes escuelas publicos. en ese caso no me sorprendia mucho... :rolleyes:

mdklatt
3/7/2006, 04:55 PM
jaja ke puto guero eres. por que no los entiendes? no mames... no tenemos una idioma oficial en los eu y la mayoria no fueron nacidos aqui, asi no saben como hablar ingles... si fueras paciente, verias ke sus ninios aprendaran la idioma en escuela... al menos ke no apoyes escuelas publicos. en ese caso no me sorprendia mucho... :rolleyes:

Quit that Castillian business. We only speak Mexican.

Palermo10
3/7/2006, 04:57 PM
but... i didn't.... fine...

que hijos de puta sois!!! ;)

mdklatt
3/7/2006, 05:00 PM
que hijos de puta sois!!!

Post reported.

1stTimeCaller
3/7/2006, 05:01 PM
jaja ke blond male prostitute you are. why do not you understand them? do not suck ... we have no one official language in the eu and the majority they were not born here, this way they cannot speak English like ... if you were patient, you would see ke his ninios aprendaran the language in school ... at least ke do not support schools public. in this case I was not surprised very much
according to the translators I used this is the best translation.

You are an insufferable bore.

Palermo10
3/7/2006, 05:07 PM
LOL... no mames... ajaja

Like I said, no official language in the US, and the kids that are born here are the ones that learn. Thats all you need to take from that. :)

C&CDean
3/7/2006, 05:12 PM
I don't speak English anyhow. I speak American. Like all other Americans should. If you wanna learn some Messican for your trips down south, rock on. Otherwise, it's miles not kilometers, gallons not liters, and it's "eat **** mutha****ah," not "come caca pendejo."

Tear Down This Wall
3/7/2006, 05:12 PM
One of the benefits of being married to a Mexican is that I don't know what the hell my wife and her family are saying. It's bliss! During my first marriage, my in-laws and rest of my first wife's family were always annoying me with their stupid and redundant questions, comments, and suggestions. Now, I can just sit and eat real Mexican food, tune out, and have some peace. All my in-laws can really do is smile at me and nod. Beautiful!

Palermo10
3/7/2006, 05:16 PM
Now, I can just sit and eat real Mexican food,

You dont know how jealous I am :(

Tear Down This Wall
3/7/2006, 05:17 PM
What? No Mexican food in Madrid? :D

Palermo10
3/7/2006, 05:18 PM
I have actually been to one place (how sad is that?) and it was e3.10 for a taco.

It was one amazing taco con chorizo... but not for the equivalent of about $3.50. Half the fun of Mexican food is that it is cheap as hell.

KaiserSooner
3/7/2006, 05:24 PM
Yep. Let's stop speaking Spanish. And English.

Wir müssen Deutsch JETZT sprechen!

Palermo10
3/7/2006, 05:27 PM
Welkommen!

... al discurso....?

damn, sorry :(

C&CDean
3/7/2006, 05:32 PM
**** the Germans. They make ****ty cars, and even ****tier cameras. And their beers can't touch Irish brews. They wear weird shoes, have weird haircuts, and the women stink and don't shave their pits. The only redeeming quality is their food. And even it rates below Messican, Chinese, Thai, Greek, Cajun, Soul, and Purina.

Palermo10
3/7/2006, 05:34 PM
Post reported.

Wow... patetico?

mdklatt
3/7/2006, 05:42 PM
Wow... patetico?

;)

BeetDigger
3/7/2006, 05:43 PM
One of the benefits of being married to a Mexican is that I don't know what the hell my wife and her family are saying. It's bliss! During my first marriage, my in-laws and rest of my first wife's family were always annoying me with their stupid and redundant questions, comments, and suggestions. Now, I can just sit and eat real Mexican food, tune out, and have some peace. All my in-laws can really do is smile at me and nod. Beautiful!

Margaritas. What about the margaritas?

NormanPride
3/7/2006, 06:12 PM
I think we should all speak esperanto.