PDA

View Full Version : Forbidden love - the men

slickdawg
3/7/2006, 04:26 PM
Do you have a problem with men expressing their forbidden love for each other?

IronSooner
3/7/2006, 04:29 PM
Yes. Welcome to the 'ole double standard.

mdklatt
3/7/2006, 04:29 PM
I really don't want to see anbody expressing their love for each other in public.

Get a room, folks.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/7/2006, 04:30 PM
Yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

slickdawg
3/7/2006, 04:31 PM
Yes. Welcome to the 'ole double standard.

It's amazing how tolerant most women are of gay men, and how much they
detest gay women.

While the double standard applies

Most men detest and loathe gay men, but would welcome gay women,
particularly hawt ones. :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/7/2006, 04:33 PM
a gay couple asked me to have their baby once, I said ok as long as I got to pick the daddy.

mdklatt
3/7/2006, 04:33 PM
It's amazing how tolerant most women are of gay men, and how much they
detest gay women.

I think most women want to see two guys making out a lot less than most men want to see to women making out.

IronSooner
3/7/2006, 04:41 PM
I think most women want to see two guys making out a lot less than most men want to see to women making out.

This is true. I haven't yet met a woman who found the thought of two guys making out hot, or even watchable.

mdklatt
3/7/2006, 04:44 PM
This is true. I haven't yet met a woman who found the thought of two guys making out hot, or even watchable.

Yet they all like to go dancing at gay clubs, where I assume there is a lot of making out. Odd.

silverwheels
3/7/2006, 04:56 PM
Yet they all like to go dancing at gay clubs, where I assume there is a lot of making out. Odd.

They go dancing at gay clubs so there's no chance of a roofie being slipped into their drinks at a straight club.

And I don't have a problem with guys expressing their love for each other. It's the way the world is. No sense in being a little bitch about it.

mdklatt
3/7/2006, 04:58 PM
They go dancing at gay clubs so there's no chance of a roofie being slipped into their drinks by me at a straight club.

Oh.

silverwheels
3/7/2006, 05:02 PM
Oh.

Yes, but I still get them.

C&CDean
3/7/2006, 05:08 PM
They go dancing at gay clubs so there's no chance of a roofie being slipped into their drinks at a straight club.

And I don't have a problem with guys expressing their love for each other. It's the way the world is. No sense in being a little bitch about it.

I'm pretty much just perplexed by this post. If I get offended cause some group of guys are fisting each other up to their elbows then I'm the little bitch? Uh, OK.

bigdsooner
3/7/2006, 06:27 PM
YES

Stanley1
3/7/2006, 10:20 PM
I'm pretty much just perplexed by this post. If I get offended cause some group of guys are fisting each other up to their elbows then I'm the little bitch? Uh, OK.

Heh.

Vaevictis
3/7/2006, 10:45 PM

Dude, if Spidey does it, how can it possibly be bad?

http://www.superdickery.com/images/seduction/AmazingSpiderman215-03.jpg

Crimson_Balls
3/7/2006, 10:52 PM
It's amazing how tolerant most women are of gay men :D

Because gay men are not a threat to women.

I live close to the gayborhood in uptown Dallas and I see men walking around holding hands often. At first when I moved here I was offended for seeing it. Now that I see it everywhere it's no big deal. Holding hands that is. If they are performing P.D.A then that is unacceptable!

the fist loving thing is a little wierd...and now I think I'm going to vomit.

silverwheels
3/8/2006, 12:27 AM

I meant guys being little bitches who cringe or get ****ed off when they see gay guys together in public.