PDA

View Full Version : Goblet of Fire out today!

frankensooner
3/7/2006, 10:56 AM
Who else is going to buy the dvd like me?

That is supposed to be a question mark, not a thumbs down by the way.

C&CDean
3/7/2006, 10:56 AM
In.

critical_phil
3/7/2006, 10:57 AM
fags.

TexasLidig8r
3/7/2006, 10:58 AM
CVS Drugstores in Dallas had it on their shelves this past Sunday.

It is now in my collection.

skycat
3/7/2006, 10:58 AM
Enough with the gay threads already.

http://www.bubbasmonkey.com/funky/broom/harry_potter_broom.jpg

Norm In Norman
3/7/2006, 11:02 AM
IN!

I think we're going to watch it and the prisoner of azkaban Friday. Well, that's if the boy can keep from getting his groundination extended.

C&CDean
3/7/2006, 11:18 AM
Enough with the gay threads already.

http://www.bubbasmonkey.com/funky/broom/harry_potter_broom.jpg

Careful where you tread.

crawfish
3/7/2006, 11:18 AM
Yeah, I'll get it.

When's the next book out?

Pieces Hit
3/7/2006, 11:21 AM
I watch 'em but don't get the whole phenomenon.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/7/2006, 11:22 AM
IN!

I think we're going to watch it and the prisoner of azkaban Friday. Well, that's if the boy can keep from getting his groundination extended.

What's he grounded for?

And boy-oh-boy, it'd better be a good reason...

Hatfield
3/7/2006, 11:25 AM
in.

Oldnslo
3/7/2006, 12:01 PM
In. Prolly.

The Princess is enjoying some groundation, too.

frankensooner
3/7/2006, 12:06 PM
well, my spousal unit has a bunco party tonight at my casa, so, I will not get to watch it this pm. I saw it in the theater, but missed portions as my boy was being kinda fiesty and I took him out. I am looking forward to seeing it all.

TexasLidig8r
3/7/2006, 12:09 PM
In. Prolly.

The Princess is enjoying some groundation, too.

There must be something in the air.

My 12 year old Princess dropped the F BOMB on my 16 year old son.. called him a "f'in' baby."

She did not like the very loud, dad-jihad or having her IPOD and cell phone confiscated. :mad:

C&CDean
3/7/2006, 12:11 PM
Grounded? IPOD and cell phone confiscation?

You know why my kids don't act up in public? Cause when they were but wee tykes, I knocked the ever-lovin' **** out of them. It's not a threat, it's a reality. They know this. Therefore, they don't misbehave. Quite simple.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/7/2006, 12:27 PM
Grounded? IPOD and cell phone confiscation?

You know why my kids don't act up in public? Cause when they were but wee tykes, I knocked the ever-lovin' **** out of them. It's not a threat, it's a reality. They know this. Therefore, they don't misbehave. Quite simple.

Dad?

BeetDigger
3/7/2006, 12:35 PM
[Beetdigger's wife] IN [/Beetdigger's wife]

Norm In Norman
3/7/2006, 01:56 PM
What's he grounded for?

And boy-oh-boy, it'd better be a good reason...
For some reason, the boy has started hanging out with the worst 2 boys in his class for the past month. 2 weeks ago he started getting in trouble for stuff that he and the others were doing. I don't even remember what all he was doing. I think maybe he was calling kids names and maybe he hit another kid. Well, his teacher emailed us and let us know, so we reamed him out, took away some priviledges, and told him he needed to apologize to his teacher and all of his friends (it had actually driven his friends away). So he did all of this and last week was a good week and he never got in trouble. He told us he told the troublemakers that he wasn't allowed to play with them anymore. Evidently he was on his best behavior all week.

Well, yesterday he decided to play with the troublemakers again. They were throwing sticks at the first graders and calling them idiots. So this time he got licks and got his television priviledges taken away from him. Next time he gets more licks and we take away everything he owns except his books and clothes.

What I don't understand is his best friends AREN'T the troublemakers, but he always ends up playing with the troublemakers too. He says the worst one follows him around all of the time. i think part of that is because they are the only two from his class that are in the afterschool program. I think the other part is the troublemaker has no friends and the boy feels a little sorry for him. Another thing is the troublemaker is laways doing stuff for Seth to get on his good side. You know, like giving him extra candy on snack attack day and buying him popcorn on popcorn day.

Well, hopefully things are better today.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/7/2006, 02:14 PM
For some reason, the boy has started hanging out with the worst 2 boys in his class for the past month. 2 weeks ago he started getting in trouble for stuff that he and the others were doing. I don't even remember what all he was doing. I think maybe he was calling kids names and maybe he hit another kid. Well, his teacher emailed us and let us know, so we reamed him out, took away some priviledges, and told him he needed to apologize to his teacher and all of his friends (it had actually driven his friends away). So he did all of this and last week was a good week and he never got in trouble. He told us he told the troublemakers that he wasn't allowed to play with them anymore. Evidently he was on his best behavior all week.

Well, yesterday he decided to play with the troublemakers again. They were throwing sticks at the first graders and calling them idiots. So this time he got licks and got his television priviledges taken away from him. Next time he gets more licks and we take away everything he owns except his books and clothes.

What I don't understand is his best friends AREN'T the troublemakers, but he always ends up playing with the troublemakers too. He says the worst one follows him around all of the time. i think part of that is because they are the only two from his class that are in the afterschool program. I think the other part is the troublemaker has no friends and the boy feels a little sorry for him. Another thing is the troublemaker is laways doing stuff for Seth to get on his good side. You know, like giving him extra candy on snack attack day and buying him popcorn on popcorn day.

Well, hopefully things are better today.

Do I need to take some troublemakers out?

As in...'out'...know what I'm saying?

And good for you for the tough love. Breaks my heart - I'm glad you're doing it. I couldn't resist that cute little face...