PDA

View Full Version : 24

Getem
3/6/2006, 10:51 PM
1. Holy crap

2. No way CTU doesn't have more complicated security measures. At least biometric fingerprint and/or retina scan. Why wouldn't they pull Rudy's access while he's in the pen? Or, they knew the intruder was still inside because you have to use the card to exit, so why no positive match on entries/exits, so they would know that Rudy was already inside? I'm very disappointed in that part of tonight's episodes. The rest of it, though, rocked.

SoonerBorn68
3/6/2006, 10:56 PM
I can't believe that Edgar croaked! :eek:

Mixer!
3/6/2006, 10:56 PM
Robocop's in the same room with Tony? Yup, he's dead...

Cam
3/6/2006, 10:58 PM
Don't know bout ya'll, but if somebody shoots my wife I'll tell them the sky if freaking purple if that's what they want to hear.

OUinFLA
3/6/2006, 11:04 PM
casting just saved a bundle on extra's payroll after tonight.

oh, and the Pres is a weenie.

ChickSoonerFan
3/6/2006, 11:10 PM
casting just saved a bundle on extra's payroll after tonight.

oh, and the Pres is a pu$$y.

fixed

sanantoniosooner
3/6/2006, 11:11 PM
oh, and the Pres is a weenie.
was he in a ninja's pocket?

OUinFLA
3/6/2006, 11:18 PM
fixed

I think "that" gives him too much credit.
The guy shouldn't even be in charge of bringing in the groceries.

ChickSoonerFan
3/6/2006, 11:22 PM

No doubt. I am really getting sick of him. He can't make one single decent decision. And even then, he never makes it on his own. How did he get to be President anyway? Was he elected or did he inherit it through a death? Seriously. What an idiot.

ChickSoonerFan
3/6/2006, 11:22 PM

wait a minute...I bring in my groceries...what are you trying to say? ;)

OUinFLA
3/6/2006, 11:27 PM
wait a minute...I bring in my groceries...what are you trying to say? ;)

He should be your man-servant. :D

He became Pres last year when he started out as VP and the Pres was in a plane crash and determined to be unfit to govern.
However.............even if the previous Pres was dead, I think he would have been better than this guy.

tulsaoilerfan
3/6/2006, 11:38 PM
I'm thinking something is up with the Vice President; maybe he wants to push Logan out of office?

john

tulsaoilerfan
3/6/2006, 11:39 PM
He should be your man-servant. :D

He became Pres last year when he started out as VP and the Pres was in a plane crash and determined to be unfit to govern.
However.............even if the previous Pres was dead, I think he would have been better than this guy.
LOL, truer words have never been spoken. :D

Getem
3/7/2006, 12:04 AM
I can't believe that Edgar croaked! :eek:

It would be a reach, but maybe not.

Of course, I still think his mother survived the nuke last season and is going to show up all mutated and gooey sometime. Coz we never saw the body.

SoonerBorn68
3/7/2006, 12:24 AM
I'm thinking something is up with the Vice President; maybe he wants to push Logan out of office?

john

Man, he's behind all of it. Mark it down.

Mixer!
3/7/2006, 12:25 AM
VP = Laura Palmer's Dad from Twin Peaks.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/7/2006, 02:08 AM
1)Opinions of what's up with the guy/psychologist with Jack's daughter. Is he evil, or what?
2) How the heck are all the people, including Jack, going to get out of the CTU building?
3) Where is Lynn(Sean Astin)?

OUinFLA
3/7/2006, 09:14 AM
additional question:
How far a reach is it that they "highly organized" terrorists were able to connect Lynn's sister's boyfriend with an opportunity to steal Lynn's key card?

Heck, Lynn didnt even enter the show until................this morning at 7 am? (or in tv time .....8 weeks ago.)

I think the VP is evil.
I think Jack's daughter's boyfriend is questionable.
I think the First Lady and Arron(?), the secret service guy, have something more than hand holding going on in their private lives.
And lately, I've had an uncomfortable feeling about Mike(President's...advisor(?)) Someone else at the top is in the know.

Sure is a lot of crap going on for one day.
Heck, a week of these peoples lives and I'd need a vacation.

Hatfield
3/7/2006, 09:21 AM
my complaint with last night's show was this:

the initial target of the gas was russia, only after the terrahists found out we were double crossing them did they shift their focus to us.

SO...(not south oval, but SO as in with great emphasis)....why in the hell does the terrahist that killed himself have schematics to CTU? That wasn't part of the original plan.

And after the terrahists learned of the double cross even if they planned on hitting ctu that wasn't the main bad guy's thought...and there is no way that plan could have come together in time to get the key card.

harumph....

jeremy885
3/7/2006, 09:32 AM
my complaint with last night's show was this:

the initial target of the gas was russia, only after the terrahists found out we were double crossing them did they shift their focus to us.

SO...(not south oval, but SO as in with great emphasis)....why in the hell does the terrahist that killed himself have schematics to CTU? That wasn't part of the original plan.

And after the terrahists learned of the double cross even if they planned on hitting ctu that wasn't the main bad guy's thought...and there is no way that plan could have come together in time to get the key card.

harumph....

back up plans, man back up plans.

Hatfield
3/7/2006, 09:41 AM
and how the heck did Linn get back in to the building without his keycard in the first place?

jeremy885
3/7/2006, 09:44 AM
I wondered that too, but he's a big wig and the guard probably knew him, or he came in with a bunch of people from division.

How does Jack get into the building?

Hatfield
3/7/2006, 10:05 AM
How does Jack get into the building?

you going to stop JACK BAUER from doing anything?

3/7/2006, 11:14 AM
and how the heck did Linn get back in to the building without his keycard in the first place?I don't think they ever removed Lynn from the CTU building.

Hatfield
3/7/2006, 11:17 AM
I don't think they ever removed Lynn from the CTU building.

after he went outside and got his butt kicked by his sister's boyfriend.....how did he get back in without his card...that is the time period we are talking about, not after he was taken into custody.

jeremy885
3/7/2006, 11:20 AM
after he went outside and got his butt kicked by his sister's boyfriend.....how did he get back in without his card...that is the time period we are talking about, not after he was taken into custody.

I guess I missed that episode. How many people did Jack kill in that one?

Hatfield
3/7/2006, 11:31 AM

Hatfield
3/7/2006, 11:32 AM
and I am playing the 24 video game on the PS2 and it rocks.

Czar Soonerov
3/7/2006, 11:34 AM
Edgar would of hat a heart attack withing a year anyway....

3/7/2006, 11:50 AM
after he went outside and got his butt kicked by his sister's boyfriend.....how did he get back in without his card...that is the time period we are talking about, not after he was taken into custody.Good point. Guess he came in through the visitor's entrance...not really. Definitely a flaw in the details.

ChickSoonerFan
3/7/2006, 12:03 PM
How did the boyfriend find the guy to buy the key card in the first place? I missed that.

Hatfield
3/7/2006, 12:05 PM
the terrahist must have known somehow that linn was headed to ctu so they studied his sister and cut a deal with her boyfriend.

ChickSoonerFan
3/7/2006, 12:07 PM
So that was all planned in advance? The mugging was really to get the key card? I get it.

Sooner98
3/7/2006, 02:07 PM
the terrahist must have known somehow that linn was headed to ctu so they studied his sister and cut a deal with her boyfriend.

Yep, remember, wasn't Walt Cummings incahoots with the terrorists? He had probably tipped them off in advance.

I think Lynn will be the one who makes the "ultimate sacrifice" next week. His character is pretty much useless now that he's been removed, and his sister is dead.

That scene where Jack shot Miriam in the thigh freaking rawked! "I shot her above the knee! She will be able to walk again!"

SeattleOUstudent
3/7/2006, 02:42 PM
Did anyone notice Edgars screen just before he died? It said:

4 8 15 16 23 42

:)

OUinFLA
3/7/2006, 04:17 PM
Did anyone notice Edgars screen just before he died? It said:

4 8 15 16 23 42

:)

Maybe he was working on the "Lost" code.

mrowl
3/8/2006, 05:20 PM
Yep, remember, wasn't Walt Cummings incahoots with the terrorists? He had probably tipped them off in advance.

I think Lynn will be the one who makes the "ultimate sacrifice" next week. His character is pretty much useless now that he's been removed, and his sister is dead.

That scene where Jack shot Miriam in the thigh freaking rawked! "I shot her above the knee! She will be able to walk again!"

HOLY CRAP. Just got done watching both, and HOLY CRAP. Most intense episodes of all 5 days.

3/9/2006, 12:06 AM
So, how would all the CTU people(including Jack and his daughter) get out of the building that is full of nerve gas?

Sooner in Tampa
3/9/2006, 06:28 AM
HOLY CRAP. Just got done watching both, and HOLY CRAP. Most intense episodes of all 5 days.I just watched them last night too...WOW.

I have several issues with these two episodes...most of them have already been pointed out...but my biggest one is the key card.

As someone who works in a Top Secret Facility EVERYDAY, that was total bull****. Your card is only part of the equation...you need a code that you must enter to get the card to work...you must also get the card validated and by the security folks...which means that you have to enter your code into the main system prior to EVER entering the facility.

Also...as soon as you are pulled from your job i.e. Linn...the first thing that security does is shut down your badge. If Linn's key card still worked with full access, they would not be able to just "lock" him in a room for holding.

Other than that...I hated the fact that killed off my boy (Edgar)...and that they made Chloe watch.

VP and Kim's BF are evil...that is money in the bank.

Sooner in Tampa
3/9/2006, 06:29 AM
So, how would all the CTU people(including Jack and his daughter) get out of the building that is full of nerve gas?They will bring a Chemical and Biological team to clean up the mess...that is of course, after Jack gets out and saves the country. :D

mrowl
3/9/2006, 07:07 AM
So, how would all the CTU people(including Jack and his daughter) get out of the building that is full of nerve gas?

Jack will kill you with his cell phone if you ask this again.

OUinFLA
3/9/2006, 07:12 AM
Jack Bauer for Heisman!!!!!!!

Oh, wait..............wrong board.

jeremy885
3/9/2006, 09:21 AM
Stupid question:

The first bomb that went off in the containment device was ok. It didn't eat through the seals or the container and this was in a very small space. However, the second bomb goes off in a multistoried building and by the next episode the gas is eating through the protected rooms seals?

How is this possible?

Sooner in Tampa
3/9/2006, 09:49 AM
Stupid question:

The first bomb that went off in the containment device was ok. It didn't eat through the seals or the container and this was in a very small space. However, the second bomb goes off in a multistoried building and by the next episode the gas is eating through the protected rooms seals?

How is this possible?Television magic :D

jeremy885
3/9/2006, 10:03 AM
Television magic :D

Can they do some that on Kim while they're at it? I swear, she loses more hawtness with each season.

mrowl
3/9/2006, 10:06 AM
Stupid question:

How is this possible?

before we question, lets hear Jack tell us why... :D

mrowl
3/9/2006, 10:07 AM
Can they do some that on Kim while they're at it? I swear, she loses more hawtness with each season.

she looks fatter for some reason.. but I don't think she is.

OUinFLA
3/9/2006, 11:03 AM

How is this possible?

My wife says this is a common occurance the day after I eat Mexican food.